Windows 10: Displaying Gmail inbox interface

Discus and support Displaying Gmail inbox interface in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How should I switch what the Inbox displays between views with tabs and no-tabs with all incoming emails shown in one list? 114571 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by stanhilliard, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Displaying Gmail inbox interface

How should I switch what the Inbox displays between views with tabs and no-tabs with all incoming emails shown in one list?

:)

stanhilliard, Jul 22, 2018

2. gmail web mobile interface

So you are sure we did misunderstood ... me too ;-)

Yes, Outlook Email is a viable solution. At least, it allows to see the messages in their original format

(The basic html interface of Gmail is almost useless as the messages are only displayed in text format)

But I miss the automatic categorization of incoming emails.

In Outlook Mail, all incoming emails are listed into the Inbox.

I continue to access Gmail with Edge, setting Website preference to "Desktop version".

This is also a "viable" solution as the resolution does not fit the 5" size of the screen

and force to zoom in and out all the time.

Regards,

Laurent

Regards

Laurent G0, Jul 22, 2018
  3. What is conversation in GMAIL?

.... Some grasp of an actual concise question would be much appreciated...

OK. I'm assuming that you mean you've got 299000 conversations listed in gmail. This is basically just the number of e-mails you've got. "Conversations" is how they list this because a back and forth repore (you replying, then the recipient replying) are condensed into one conversation rather than 2+ e-mails.

299000 conversations means you aren't deleting anything. If you don't delete things, your inbox will eventually fill up. Look in the bottom left hand corner of the page to see what percentage of your total inbox space is filled.

So, delete your old crap rather than hording information. That will decrease the number of conversations. No human being should have 299000 conversations saved up unless they've never cleaned out their inbox.

lilhasselhoffer, Jul 22, 2018
  4. huddie Win User

Displaying Gmail inbox interface

Gmail Focused Inbox in Win 10 mail

This is about the Microsoft Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app feature called Focused Inbox for Gmail, which is not handled by Google.

huddie, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

Displaying Gmail inbox interface

1. Displaying Gmail inbox interface - Similar Threads - Displaying Gmail inbox

2. Outlook inbox is not displaying new emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook inbox is not displaying new emails: Hello,Since a few days ago our outlook is not automatically displaying new emails in out inbox. We have the version 1.2023.118.100 and did not make any updates or change any settings. Now the only way for us to receive new messages is to close and reopen outlook or click on...
  3. Outlook inbox is not displaying new emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook inbox is not displaying new emails: Hello,Since a few days ago our outlook is not automatically displaying new emails in out inbox. We have the version 1.2023.118.100 and did not make any updates or change any settings. Now the only way for us to receive new messages is to close and reopen outlook or click on...
  4. Is there a way to add separate inboxes in Mail for Gmail accounts?

Is there a way to add separate inboxes in Mail for Gmail accounts?: I would like to set up a similar system for my Gmail as there is for Outlook, with the 'Focused' and 'Other' sections of the inbox. I cannot seem to find a way to set this up for my Gmail account that I have connected to the Microsoft Mail App. I could only figure out how to...
  5. Gmail inbox now empty - how can move email back to inbox

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail inbox now empty - how can move email back to inbox: I have a Gmail account, but this is usually accessed through Outlook 2016. Since I'd been having serious problems with the synchronization, I blindly followed the advice given by RyanV_408 (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...?auth=1&page=2) and ended up with no...
  6. Will Windows Mail Focused Inbox be ever be provided for Gmail?

Will Windows Mail Focused Inbox be ever be provided for Gmail?: I have windows 10 Pro 1809 version on my Surface laptop. In my windows 10 Mail App, I cannot get Focused Inbox for Gmail account since more than 6 months now. I used to have it earlier but after a format of my PC, I never got the feature back again. I thought that Microsoft...
  7. Unable to enable focus inbox for Gmail accounts in Mail app

Unable to enable focus inbox for Gmail accounts in Mail app: I definitely used to have focused inbox support for my gmail accounts within the Windows 10 mail app. After having to reset my Windows Mail app, I no longer have the option to toggle focused inbox on my gmail accounts. Is there something I can do to fix this issue? I use...
  8. Is this a legitimate message that came to my gmail inbox?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this a legitimate message that came to my gmail inbox?: Is this a legitimate message that came to my gmail inbox? Critical security alert to me [img] [ATTACH] StanXXXX [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Sign-in attempt was blocked L: stanXXXX@gmail.com Someone just used your password to try to sign in to your account. Google blocked them,...
  9. Gmail Inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gmail Inbox: I recently upgraded to Windows 10. My gmail folders (Inbox, Social, Promotional) are all merged into one Main Inbox. I would like to separate them so I don't get so many in one inbox. Is this possible with Windows 10?...
  10. Unable to access Gmail inbox through Mail app

Unable to access Gmail inbox through Mail app: Hi, I am currently using my Gmail account across all Microsoft services (for Windows sign in, Xbox account etc) and facing issues getting my Gmail inbox to appear in the Mail app. I have no problems adding my account through the Google sign in prompt in the app, but my...