Windows 10: Dissapearing Icons

Discus and support Dissapearing Icons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All my windows Icons Such as Windows Defender, Groove Music, Sticky Notes , Microsoft edge, All Microsoft apps are invisible on my task bar, For... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sriyabanerjee, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Dissapearing Icons

All my windows Icons Such as Windows Defender, Groove Music, Sticky Notes , Microsoft edge, All Microsoft apps are invisible on my task bar, For Example, refer to the attached image, i have tried sfc Scan, DSIM , Deleting Icon Cache from Appdata folder, nothing works. I have windows 10 home pre-installed with my ASUS Vivobook S150UN.

Dissapearing Icons 0a15ddbc-f4c4-4783-933c-6c2fd1c0c1d8?upload=true.png

:)

sriyabanerjee, Aug 9, 2018

2. Telephone icon dissapeared on Lumia

The telephone icon has dissapeared oon my Lumia 800 phone. Also I do not have any phone list and can only make calls to numbers saved as contact.

JohanB_007, Aug 9, 2018
  3. Icons and thumbnails dissapeared

Thanks for the idea. I just tried it, but it doesn't work on other users either. Just a screenshot to show you what I'm dealing with:

Dissapearing Icons [​IMG]

wow... and now I'm even more confused... When I was choosing the image to upload, all icons and thumbnails are working in that "choose your file" window. (using chrome as browser)

Dissapearing Icons [​IMG]

alittlekill, Aug 9, 2018
  4. Dissapearing Icons

Windows 10 Icon dissapeared

I'm from Luxembourg and somehow the Windows 10 icon dissapeared on the 29th July. I even got a few days ago a report which said that my PC is ready to upgrade. Now that the Icon dissapeared I can't upgrade anymore.

I don't want to upgrade it from an .iso or something, thank you I just want to download it directly from the Windows Update.

BrianFerreira, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

Dissapearing Icons

1. Dissapearing Icons - Similar Threads - Dissapearing Icons

2. The titles under every icon on my Win10 have completely dissapeared!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The titles under every icon on my Win10 have completely dissapeared!: My Laptop suddenly had a problem and shut down. Then, I was greeted with the blue screen with " : " emoji. When my laptop rebooted, every single app, folder, etc. was only an icon without any titles. Also, the icons on my desktop are only showing me the date instead of the...
  3. The titles under every icon on my Win10 have completely dissapeared!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The titles under every icon on my Win10 have completely dissapeared!: My Laptop suddenly had a problem and shut down. Then, I was greeted with the blue screen with " : " emoji. When my laptop rebooted, every single app, folder, etc. was only an icon without any titles. Also, the icons on my desktop are only showing me the date instead of the...
  4. The titles under every icon on my Win10 have completely dissapeared!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My icon wifi dissapear and in home it said : not connected offline, i use wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My icon wifi dissapear and in home it said : not connected offline, i use wifi: Yeah i dont know how ti fix dat https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-icon-wifi-dissapear-and-in-home-it-said-not/63fc53f0-2709-48e5-9acd-25c23ddc31c5
  6. My icon wifi dissapear and in home it said : not connected offline, i use wifi

My icon wifi dissapear and in home it said : not connected offline, i use wifi: Yeah i dont know how ti fix dat https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-icon-wifi-dissapear-and-in-home-it-said-not/63fc53f0-2709-48e5-9acd-25c23ddc31c5
  7. Icons on the taskbar dissapear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons on the taskbar dissapear: I have a laptop. And when I'm using another display, my icons on the taskbar disappear. After I click them, they appear again. How to fix it?This problem happens only when i use another display....
  8. Icons on the taskbar dissapear

Icons on the taskbar dissapear: I have a laptop. And when I'm using another display, my icons on the taskbar disappear. After I click them, they appear again. How to fix it?This problem happens only when i use another display....
  9. Windows 11. Taskbar icons dissapear after 5-10 restarts and being moved to a folder named...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11. Taskbar icons dissapear after 5-10 restarts and being moved to a folder named...: Hi, i have pinned all my necessary icons to a taskbar but after couple of restarts 5-10 they just dissapear and being moved into a folder named Tombstones in 'AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Tombstones' so i need to restore each...
  10. Windows 11. Taskbar icons dissapear after 5-10 restarts and being moved to a folder named...

Windows 11. Taskbar icons dissapear after 5-10 restarts and being moved to a folder named...: Hi, i have pinned all my necessary icons to a taskbar but after couple of restarts 5-10 they just dissapear and being moved into a folder named Tombstones in 'AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Tombstones' so i need to restore each...