Windows 10: distorted audio

Discus and support distorted audio in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i play sound off of serato dj pro out my laptop it is extremely distorted. if i record audio and play it back it is very distorted. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jasmine Hanna1, Nov 29, 2023.

1. distorted audio

When i play sound off of serato dj pro out my laptop it is extremely distorted. if i record audio and play it back it is very distorted. I have tried so many different ways to fix it but havent been able to find a solution and i cannot find anything online to fix it!

:)

Jasmine Hanna1, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Opie540 Win User

sound distorted after windows 10 anniversary upgrade

This is where I'm at on my HP laptop with Windows 10 and the Anniversary update.

I completed step #3 "hardware and sound" but that took me to an option for "sound, speakers." There was no "properties" as step #4 suggests. I selected "sound, speakers" and then found "properties." After selecting "properties" there was no "enhancements
    tab" as step #5 suggests.

Regardless, I then uninstalled the realtek audio driver. I noticed that when I did this without restarting my laptop that the sound was now tinny, but not distorted as it was previously. After restarting, the sound was again full, yet distorted.

Realtek still shows in my programs list, though it shows no memory is used.

Thanks for your continued help.

Opie540, Nov 29, 2023
  3. audio distortion on Icon

My Icon has distorted audio when voice mails are played and phone is on speaker. Volume is 20/30. Any suggestions?

spectron---01, Nov 29, 2023
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

distorted audio

Distorted Sound

Hi Zaki,

Distorted sound can be be produces if there is an issue with the hardware or software. Please answer the following questions for us to narrow down this concern:

• Is it affecting all music, videos, and online videos?
    • Which sound card is set to default? Realtek High Definition Audio or High Definition Audio Device? You will know it by typing
      "sound" on the search box and select Sound, under Playback, the default speaker should have a check.

Please run Playing Audio Troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Type "troubleshooting" on the search box.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the result.
    • Click View all.
    • Choose Playing Audio and follow the steps.

Looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

distorted audio

1. distorted audio - Similar Threads - distorted audio

2. Windows 11 - Audio having really bad audio distortions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Audio having really bad audio distortions.: I've unistalled and reinstalled audio drivers. updated my USB drivers, ive done everything under the sun to stop the issue. I've gotten new headphones and this issue persists. this issue started around 4 weeks ago and has gotten continuously worse. Ive ran the get help to...
  3. Windows 11 - Audio having really bad audio distortions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Audio having really bad audio distortions.: I've unistalled and reinstalled audio drivers. updated my USB drivers, ive done everything under the sun to stop the issue. I've gotten new headphones and this issue persists. this issue started around 4 weeks ago and has gotten continuously worse. Ive ran the get help to...
  4. distorted audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    distorted audio: i used to have a bluetooth adapter ASUS 4.0 Bluetooth Adapter that made it to where my sony headphones didnt have distorted audio at higher volumes. but with this new bluetooth adapter TP Link 4.0 Bluetooth Adapter, there's distortion. ive tried following a couple of youtube...
  5. distorted audio

distorted audio: i used to have a bluetooth adapter ASUS 4.0 Bluetooth Adapter that made it to where my sony headphones didnt have distorted audio at higher volumes. but with this new bluetooth adapter TP Link 4.0 Bluetooth Adapter, there's distortion. ive tried following a couple of youtube...
  6. distorted audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows 11 audio playback distortion with USB audio interface, extremely high driver latencies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 audio playback distortion with USB audio interface, extremely high driver latencies: System InfoLenovo ThinkPad T16 Gen2, 13th Gen intel i7-1355U, Windows 11 Pro version 23H2, build 22631.3737, 32GB RAMHi there, I'm having severe audio playback problems with windows 11 over my USB interface. I had a windows 10 laptop that I used with the interface for years...
  8. Windows 11 audio playback distortion with USB audio interface, extremely high driver latencies

Windows 11 audio playback distortion with USB audio interface, extremely high driver latencies: System InfoLenovo ThinkPad T16 Gen2, 13th Gen intel i7-1355U, Windows 11 Pro version 23H2, build 22631.3737, 32GB RAMHi there, I'm having severe audio playback problems with windows 11 over my USB interface. I had a windows 10 laptop that I used with the interface for years...
  9. distorted audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    distorted audio: While recording with obs software when i load other page in chrome my audio distort or crackle i don't know exactly what it is called but here is a video sample https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AYzW-QuW6Q please help if anyone have a solution....
  10. distorted audio

distorted audio: While recording with obs software when i load other page in chrome my audio distort or crackle i don't know exactly what it is called but here is a video sample https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AYzW-QuW6Q please help if anyone have a solution....