Windows 10: DivX Player

Discus and support DivX Player in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I burned 8 video files to a DVD using DivX Player, but when I go to This PC the DVD drive is shown as DivX Transfer Wizard. I can play the files on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by royw, Jan 25, 2018.

1. royw Win User

DivX Player

I burned 8 video files to a DVD using DivX Player, but when I go to This PC the DVD drive is shown as DivX Transfer Wizard. I can play the files on my PC but my friend can't. How can I burn the video files using DivX Player but without using the DivX Transfer Wizard?

:)

2. N79 TV-OUT Question

You can play Xvid/DivX videos on your phone with a couple of softwares like Core-codec Player , Smart Movie or DivX Player. DivX player is free, you can download it from DivX website.

coolbelief, Jan 25, 2018
  3. korngear Win User
    Nokia N95 8 GB - Problem with playing converted new videos

Download smartmovie converter from lonelycatgames.com

Install the converter on the PC

Convert movie files using latest divx codec. (very easy)

Install divx player on the N95 from divx.com. (go for mobile divx player, its a freeware).

Now play em.

I have been using divx player or smartmovie player on the N95 for 2 weeks, no problem, smooth.

korngear, Jan 25, 2018
  4. PiKo Win User

DivX Player

There is a difference between (data)copying a videofile to a DVD, which cannot be read by a DVD player, or burning a video DVD, playable with a DVD player. Looking to the specs of DivX Player, no mention is made that the player is able to burn a video DVD.

Thema:

DivX Player

1. DivX Player - Similar Threads - DivX Player

2. Divx Converter and Player on Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Divx Converter and Player on Win 11: I am attempting to install Divx player and video Converter on my Win11 PC, the installation goes ahead and apparently completes asking me to restart my PC, which I have. When the PC restarts the icons for both programs are there on the desktop but when clicked I get a message...
  3. Divx Converter and Player on Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Divx Converter and Player on Win 11: I am attempting to install Divx player and video Converter on my Win11 PC, the installation goes ahead and apparently completes asking me to restart my PC, which I have. When the PC restarts the icons for both programs are there on the desktop but when clicked I get a message...
  4. Uninstalling DivX

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstalling DivX: I've been trying to get rid of the DivX app from my Win 10 computer because it keeps popping up to upgrade. I can no longer see it in my all apps list. But every so often a pop up appears to update and or upgrade. Can't seem to find a solution besides doing a clean reinstall...
  5. DivX player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DivX player: Hey there! Is divX player better option for playing videos on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/divx-player/e963e4e0-6216-46dd-998d-8f8775a8d114"
  6. divx player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    divx player: so, I installed the divx player to play my movies and it seems to work ok, except that at full screen I lose functionality of my mouse and keyboard so I cannot escape or stop the player. I have to shutdown the pc and restart the system. I prefer the sound and video quality...
  7. Where can I download the latest divx codec for windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where can I download the latest divx codec for windows 10: Where can I download the latest divx codec for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-download-the-latest-divx-codec-for/e021e8d9-c16f-4f35-9dfc-62557791c271
  8. DIVX Update won't install

DIVX Update won't install: A few days ago my DIVX software detected an updated version, so I downloaded the update (from here DivX 10 – Thank you for downloading | DivX.com). However it does not want to install. Has anyone else seen this? 24606
  9. DivX and PowerDVD

DivX and PowerDVD: Folks, I have PowerDVD Ultra 15 installed. All is good. I also have DivX 10 installed. It seems like they do the same thing. I hate to sound ignorant, since I'm the one that bought/installed these, but what does DivX do that PowerDVD does not? I've done some internet...
  10. Add DIVX and FLV to kind:=video

in Windows 10 Support
    Add DIVX and FLV to kind:=video: How to add DIVX and FLV extensions to Explorer's search result for kind:=video? 64626