Windows 10: DIY RGB CPU Stock Cooler

Discus and support DIY RGB CPU Stock Cooler in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I did something for fun when I recently did a maintenance routine on my daughter's PC. I turned her stock CPU cooler into something like the Cooler... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by badrobot, Jul 23, 2018.

1. badrobot Win User

DIY RGB CPU Stock Cooler

I did something for fun when I recently did a maintenance routine on my daughter's PC. I turned her stock CPU cooler into something like the Cooler Master G100M RGB CPU fan cooler ($58CAD retail price).
    This one only cost me $8CAD for the Arctic 8Omm PWM Pro fan and $12CAD for the led strip which is long enough to cover the entire case. It is very simple. Just a matter of replacing the stock fan with white fan, and wrap around an LED strip around it. Voila!

DIY RGB CPU Stock Cooler [​IMG]

:)

badrobot, Jul 23, 2018
  2. badrobot Win User

DIY RGB CPU Stock Cooler

I did something for fun when I recently did a maintenance routine on my daughter's PC. I turned her stock CPU cooler into something like the Cooler Master G100M RGB CPU fan cooler ($58CAD retail price).
    This one only cost me $8CAD for the Arctic 8Omm PWM Pro fan and $12CAD for the led strip which is long enough to cover the entire case. It is very simple. Just a matter of replacing the stock fan with white fan, and wrap around an LED strip around it. Voila!

badrobot, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Chuck38 Win User
    Meet Wraith, AMD's whisper-quiet new stock CPU cooler

The rest of the article can be found here. Meet Wraith, AMD's whisper-quiet new stock CPU cooler | PCWorld

-Chuck

Chuck38, Oct 13, 2018
  4. BunnyJ Win User

DIY RGB CPU Stock Cooler

Meet Wraith, AMD's whisper-quiet new stock CPU cooler

If I were using an Intel processor then I would use the stock cooler because of the low watt consumption of the processor. But with a higher watt AMD process I would more than likely use an aftermarket cooler.

BunnyJ, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

DIY RGB CPU Stock Cooler

1. DIY RGB CPU Stock Cooler - Similar Threads - DIY RGB CPU

2. fortnite stuttering after new cpu and cooler install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fortnite stuttering after new cpu and cooler install: the game used to run fine over 200 fps and after install it constantly stutters it goes to 2-16fps for a few secconds then goes back to 200plusi upgraded from a ryzen 5 pro 3350g to a ryzen 9 5600xand the cooler i got is nzxt kraken my gpu is rtx 3060timy motherboard is msi...
  3. DIY laptop coolers in the internet- sounds fake but does it work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DIY laptop coolers in the internet- sounds fake but does it work?: Hi,So I read a Windows laptop review on a site and the author mentioned that the insufficient cooling decreases the clock speed of the processor or that's what I understood. I was wondering, if I made a custom DIY cooler using a desktop fans, would it really work as it...
  4. DIY laptop coolers in the internet- sounds fake but does it work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DIY laptop coolers in the internet- sounds fake but does it work?: Hi,So I read a Windows laptop review on a site and the author mentioned that the insufficient cooling decreases the clock speed of the processor or that's what I understood. I was wondering, if I made a custom DIY cooler using a desktop fans, would it really work as it...
  5. DIY laptop coolers in the internet- sounds fake but does it work?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. My rgb controller is having a hard time with my rgb cpu fan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My rgb controller is having a hard time with my rgb cpu fan: I have a razer chroma Addressable rgb controller which works fine with my 4 120mm rgb fans but I upgraded my stock cooler to a aresgame river 5 cpu cooler. The cooler works fine but the rgb part seems to have a mind of its own or my controller doesn't like it. The software I...
  7. CPU Cooler Changing Noob a Few Questions regarding that

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CPU Cooler Changing Noob a Few Questions regarding that: Hello as a very very noob for changing CPU coolers, eventually gonna ugprade from my Stock Intel 10700 Cooler, to possibly a Aftermarket Air or if brave enough my very first AIO Cooler lol. 1. Proper way of removing the Stock Intel 10700 Heatsink without pulling the CPU out...
  8. Need Help with "Ejectable" CPU Cooler

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need Help with "Ejectable" CPU Cooler: Hello, I am writing because I have been running into an issue with my new Windows 10 Professional computer, which uses the CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i PRO. Ever since I've booted up my machine for the first time, I have been seeing the CPU cooler in question as an icon in the...
  9. Cooler master MF120r RGB software

in Windows 10 Support
    Cooler master MF120r RGB software: Hi , i just got 4 of these fans, i have them powered all on separate sys fan headers, and also have a 4 way splitter connected to the rgb header on my msi x570. I tried master+ and it doesn't recognise them and tried msi mystic light and it doesnt recognise them either. What...
  10. Meet Wraith, AMD's whisper-quiet new stock CPU cooler

in Windows 10 News
    Meet Wraith, AMD's whisper-quiet new stock CPU cooler: Stock CPU coolers don’t get much respect among enthusiasts most of the time, but that’s just silly: The vast majority of people don’t overclock their processors, and if you don’t overclock your processor, a stock cooler works just fine. And soon, it’ll work even better,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. diy rgb cable