Windows 10: DLC's for Payday 2

Discus and support DLC's for Payday 2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Now that the summer sale is on, and Payday 2 and its DLC's are on sale, what DLC's would you guys recommend me to get? Theres quite alot so I'm just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dimerz, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Dimerz Win User

DLC's for Payday 2

Now that the summer sale is on, and Payday 2 and its DLC's are on sale, what DLC's would you guys recommend me to get? Theres quite alot so I'm just wondering what ones would be the best to get.
    **UPDATE**
    This (https://www.reddit.com/r/paydaythehe..._the_best_dlc/) solved my question.

:)

Dimerz, Jun 25, 2016

2. Payday 2, pretty big problem!

If you guys can contact me please do thru my skype account mersik3, you will see Симеон DLC's for Payday 2 :) name or reply here but if you want me to share screen or do something thru teamviewer

SimeonStojkovski, Jun 25, 2016
  3. Payday 2, pretty big problem!

And by the by, nobody is going to look at your account like you want, I personally can't read Cyrillic alphabets and god knows what it leads to...you need to present your problem clearly and provide evidence of it, no matter whose deal it would be.

Let's not be naïve.

required name required as well, Jun 25, 2016
Thema:

DLC's for Payday 2

1. DLC's for Payday 2 - Similar Threads - DLC's Payday

2. Castlevania Lord of Shadows 2 - DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Castlevania Lord of Shadows 2 - DLC: Hello. I have just recently bought the Alucard DLC for Castlevania Lord of Shadows 2, and it and when I go to additional settings(And I also got the armored Dracula) And I see them both listed, but when I click A (x box controls, space for pc) It relodes like it wants to show...
  3. Game DLC for games bought on a different platform

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game DLC for games bought on a different platform: I have Surviving Mars from Epic Games and I bought the Season Pass DLC on the Microsoft Store but I can't get it to download with out the game from Microsoft Store....
  4. Cannot install DLC in microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot install DLC in microsoft store.: Hello, First of all I bought and can play State of Decay 2 without any problems. I enjoy it that much I want to buy the DLC's and when I bought the dlc 'State of Decay 2: Independence Pack' it gives me this message [ATTACH] When I look into my library it gives me this...
  5. fortune island DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fortune island DLC: i recently purchased the fortune island DLC from microsoft /xbox for my windows 10 pc. it says i own it, but will not install. i bought forza horizon 4 when it first came out, now i ordered the update and it will not install. any ideas????? please help with any advice...
  6. Microsoft store error 0x80073D01 when installing DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store error 0x80073D01 when installing DLC: So I'm getting this error when installing DLC for Resident Evil 7. Just a little bit of background: I installed Resident Evil 7 on the D: drive. I think that the Microsoft store defaults to the C: drive, but I'm not sure. I've ran the troubleshooter....
  7. Can't install DLC for Forza Horizon 3 -on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install DLC for Forza Horizon 3 -on my PC: The DLC I purchased for Forza Horizon 3 in the microsoft store won't install. It shows up in my library. But When I go to install it says it can't find any linked device (despite me being signed in on the very device I'm trying to install it on to). I've tried:...
  8. Can't get DLC downloaded or installed properly for Forza Horizon 3.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get DLC downloaded or installed properly for Forza Horizon 3.: I have bought some car pack DLC for Forza Horizon 3 for PC, but can't get them to work. The Windows store app recognizes the purchases, but there's no option to install or play like the rest of the apps. Trying to go through the web to install says that my devices don't...
  9. have bf1 deluxe edition but i dont have dlc and stuff?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have bf1 deluxe edition but i dont have dlc and stuff?: Imgur i have bf1 deluxe edition so why is this happening 94093
  10. BF1 DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF1 DLC: Upcoming DLC in March 2017 Battlefield 1 – They Shall Not Pass – Battlefield Official Site 75708