Windows 10: DLL Missing

Discus and support DLL Missing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I got this program then when I open the program it says " The program can't start because boost_thread.dll is missing from your computer. Try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Noobz, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Noobz Win User

DLL Missing

So I got this program then when I open the program it says " The program can't start because boost_thread.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem. "

I've already reinstalled it and still didn't work.
    I've searched if people have the same problem as I do but sadly there were no matches.
    Any solutions? It's getting on my nerves. *Huh

:)

Noobz, Jan 29, 2016
  2. SarahKong Win User

Unusual network issue

"Try ipconfig again - same issue, dll file missing"

What is the dll file that it is missing?

SarahKong, Jan 29, 2016
  3. MSVCP140.dll is missing in my Win 10

can you also tell what to do if d3dx9-43.dll is missing and XINPUT1-3.dll is missing

gogetafusion, Jan 29, 2016
  4. b1rd Win User

DLL Missing

Hey Noobz-

I did find THIS article about the problem.

If this is just a standard missing .dll error, then I've had some luck by googling the missing file. When I've located it, I'll download it and place a copy into System32 folder, located within the Windows folder. If that does not help, then I would drop a copy into the System folder too, just to see if that's where it belongs. I don't know if you'll have to register the file or not.

This was just how I've dealt with similar issues in the past, so this might not be the correct remedy for your circumstance, but I wanted to throw it out there.

Edit:
    Link removal

5. axe0 New Member
    @b1rd, please remove the link to solvusoft, it is scam.

@Noobz, what program are you referring with 'this program'?

6. TairikuOkami, Jan 30, 2016
  7. b1rd Win User
    I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

DLL Missing [​IMG]

8. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Jan 30, 2016
  9. snoopy51 Win User
    One of my user downloaded and installed the program winthruster as in the Solvusoft website. It is a registry cleaner program by solvusoft and at the same time bundled with RegCleanPro.

After a few weeks, the system became unstable. I uninstalled and cleaned up the mess from winthruster and RegCleanPro.

Afterward, I told her, don't use any Registry Cleaner Program unless you know what you doing. It can create more problems!

snoopy51, Jan 30, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    Solvusoft posts the same look-a-like steps for every problem you can think of, not very useful. The steps contain some variation depending on the problem, but I haven't found a situation where those step helped anything.

11. b1rd Win User
    I was unaware of Solvusoft and their tactics- apologies. The link was removed.

Thema:

DLL Missing

1. DLL Missing - Similar Threads - DLL Missing

2. how do I fix an error of msvcp140.dll missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I fix an error of msvcp140.dll missing?: I am trying to load turbo tax software onto the laptop I used last year and I am getting this message:MSVCP140.dll is missingHow do I resolve this? It seems to be a microsoft related item and it says to reload some software??...
  3. how do I fix an error of msvcp140.dll missing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I fix an error of msvcp140.dll missing?: I am trying to load turbo tax software onto the laptop I used last year and I am getting this message:MSVCP140.dll is missingHow do I resolve this? It seems to be a microsoft related item and it says to reload some software??...
  4. Problem installing TurboTax on Windows 11. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem installing TurboTax on Windows 11. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll missing: I have uninstalled and reinstalled Visual C++, rebooting before reinstalling. I can see both files in...
  5. Problem installing TurboTax on Windows 11. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll missing

Problem installing TurboTax on Windows 11. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll missing: I have uninstalled and reinstalled Visual C++, rebooting before reinstalling. I can see both files in...
  6. sqlite3.dll missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sqlite3.dll missing?: Since i did an update everytime i turn on my pc, it would say it cannot find it. i tried to register it but its just not there anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sqlite3dll-missing/16e871f9-797a-4ed1-ac0d-d5a52af9d9c6
  7. sqlite3.dll missing?

sqlite3.dll missing?: Since i did an update everytime i turn on my pc, it would say it cannot find it. i tried to register it but its just not there anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sqlite3dll-missing/16e871f9-797a-4ed1-ac0d-d5a52af9d9c6
  8. msvcp140.dll missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msvcp140.dll missing: msvcp140.dll missing and vcruntime140.dll was not found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msvcp140dll-missing/36a563cc-0d17-4e80-8b4d-bdd6f7422a02
  9. msvcp140.dll missing

msvcp140.dll missing: msvcp140.dll missing and vcruntime140.dll was not found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msvcp140dll-missing/36a563cc-0d17-4e80-8b4d-bdd6f7422a02
  10. msvcp140.dll missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware