Windows 10: DLL Missing

Discus and support DLL Missing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I got this program then when I open the program it says " The program can't start because boost_thread.dll is missing from your computer. Try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Noobz, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Noobz Win User

DLL Missing

So I got this program then when I open the program it says " The program can't start because boost_thread.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem. "

I've already reinstalled it and still didn't work.
    I've searched if people have the same problem as I do but sadly there were no matches.
    Any solutions? It's getting on my nerves. *Huh

:)

Noobz, Jan 29, 2016
  2. SarahKong Win User

Unusual network issue

"Try ipconfig again - same issue, dll file missing"

What is the dll file that it is missing?

SarahKong, Jan 29, 2016
  3. MSVCP140.dll is missing in my Win 10

can you also tell what to do if d3dx9-43.dll is missing and XINPUT1-3.dll is missing

gogetafusion, Jan 29, 2016
  4. b1rd Win User

DLL Missing

Hey Noobz-

I did find THIS article about the problem.

If this is just a standard missing .dll error, then I've had some luck by googling the missing file. When I've located it, I'll download it and place a copy into System32 folder, located within the Windows folder. If that does not help, then I would drop a copy into the System folder too, just to see if that's where it belongs. I don't know if you'll have to register the file or not.

This was just how I've dealt with similar issues in the past, so this might not be the correct remedy for your circumstance, but I wanted to throw it out there.

Edit:
    Link removal

5. axe0 New Member
    @b1rd, please remove the link to solvusoft, it is scam.

@Noobz, what program are you referring with 'this program'?

6. TairikuOkami, Jan 30, 2016
  7. b1rd Win User
    I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

DLL Missing [​IMG]

8. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Jan 30, 2016
  9. snoopy51 Win User
    One of my user downloaded and installed the program winthruster as in the Solvusoft website. It is a registry cleaner program by solvusoft and at the same time bundled with RegCleanPro.

After a few weeks, the system became unstable. I uninstalled and cleaned up the mess from winthruster and RegCleanPro.

Afterward, I told her, don't use any Registry Cleaner Program unless you know what you doing. It can create more problems!

snoopy51, Jan 30, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    Solvusoft posts the same look-a-like steps for every problem you can think of, not very useful. The steps contain some variation depending on the problem, but I haven't found a situation where those step helped anything.

11. b1rd Win User
    I was unaware of Solvusoft and their tactics- apologies. The link was removed.

Thema:

DLL Missing

1. DLL Missing - Similar Threads - DLL Missing

2. d3dx9_41.dll Missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    d3dx9_41.dll Missing: d3dx9_41.dll is missing from my Directx Directory and the webinstaller for Directx keeps failing. The error log keeps telling me Access Denied but I have all anti-virus software turned off and run the program as an administrator. This is a fresh new laptop with fully...
  3. Missing .dll files and audio problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing .dll files and audio problems: Recently after I re-installed windows, everytime i would try to open roblox or steam or an app etc. a missing .dll file error message appeared. I have many other issues including not being able to turn my volume up, etc.. It all happened after I reinstalled windows on my...
  4. VCRUNTIME140.dll is missing – fix it

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    VCRUNTIME140.dll is missing – fix it: And today’s error is “VCRUNTIME140.dll is missing”. This is the reason why you are here and we have worked on solving it to help you. But first, read this if you want to know more about what a DLL file even is. What’s a DLL file? DLL stands for Dynamic Link Library, these...
  5. vcruntime140.dll missing

vcruntime140.dll missing: My windows 10 HP laptop hasn't been used in a while and when I used it again, it did windows updates and them told me vcruntime140.dll is missing? What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vcruntime140dll-missing/2c091193-2ff9-4a44-a446-26c66802d5e0
  6. TUTIL32.DLL file missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TUTIL32.DLL file missing: Please can I get the TUTIL32.DLL file for my laptop because I cannot install software and apps that requires this system file. I need help Please you can attach file My laptop is windows 10 (64 bits)...
  7. MSVSP120.dll is missing

MSVSP120.dll is missing: Hey, today, i wanted to open my adobe photoshop but then it says "MSVCP120.dll is missing." I tried to reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ and installed both versions but it will not work. PLS HELP ME!...
  8. can i install windows 10 andrestore missing dll files?

in Windows 10 Customization
    can i install windows 10 andrestore missing dll files?: how can I restore deleted files from my system recovery? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-windows-10-andrestore-missing-dll/fae43830-f45e-4598-9761-f5ca17f3b2fb
  9. Missing dll.?

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing dll.?: hi, can anybody help keep getting this message cant find: c:\users\rangz\appdata\local\temp\dll.js thank you. 130309
  10. Missing DLL files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing DLL files: I have been running a very old version of Quicken in Windows 10 without any problems. For reasons unconnected with Quicken my manufacturers support team recommended that I re-install Windows 10, which I did. However when I reinstalled Quicken it would not run as it was...