DMP files

Discus and support DMP files in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, First off, apologies if this isn't the right place to post this, i'm quite confused as to the process. I recently followed this wiki post and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Samsoom99, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Samsoom99 Win User

DMP files

Hi,

First off, apologies if this isn't the right place to post this, i'm quite confused as to the process.

I recently followed this wiki post and ran driver verifier. My system crashed on start up, so I followed procedure and disabled the verifier from safe mode and booted up. The thread then says to upload the Minidump files to one drive and share it here for someone to help me diagnose the issue. Please let me know if i'm doing something wrong and what to do if so.

Here is the OneDrive link to the files.

Thanks,

Sam

:)

Samsoom99, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Static~Charge Win User

Help reading mini dmp file

Download BlueScreenView, unpack the ZIP, and run the EXE (no installation necessary). It's an excellent little utility for looking at DMP files and finding the cause of crashes.

Static~Charge, Aug 10, 2018
  3. prescient Win User
    Help reading mini dmp file

look at post #6 , *Toast :toast:

prescient, Aug 10, 2018
  4. agenthunk Win User

DMP files

BSOD/WinDBG setup and DMP file help?

Attachment 125105

Attachment 125106

the top one is the file explorer before I scrolled down.
    the bottom is the bottom of the file explorer list...
    most of what is missing is other dmp files from game release folders from my x86 steam folders...

this one is the first folder you see called minidump at the top....
    Attachment 125108

so I did the to desktop from that folder and it gave me this error...
    Attachment 125109

agenthunk, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

DMP files

1. DMP files - Similar Threads - DMP files

2. Multiple IRP Complete Requests --> Added MSInfo & DMP file as .rar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple IRP Complete Requests --> Added MSInfo & DMP file as .rar: Hi, Everytime I open the lid of my laptop to return from sleep mode, I get the same blue screen indicating with the following stopcode: Multiple IRP complete requests. This started after I did a complete reset last week. I updated all drivers but it still persists. This...
  3. Repeated BSODs - unexpected store exceptions (.dmp files available)

Repeated BSODs - unexpected store exceptions (.dmp files available): Ever since I've had this laptop (about 5 months), I've been getting BSODs pretty regularly. I'd say it happens about once very 1-2 weeks. It's usually an "Unexpected Store Exception." I've tried quite a few things, but nothing seems to help: chkdsk sfc /scannow Installing...
  4. BSOD and uploading dmp files.

BSOD and uploading dmp files.: Hello, Since a few weeks I am getting BSODs randomly when I boot or reboot my computer. I have tried reinstalling windows 10 pro (64bit) but the crashes still occur. It is not always when I boot, sometimes it al goes ok. While looking on the web I found the page to use...
  5. Blue Screen Error,Kmode exception not handled etc. and dmp files

Blue Screen Error,Kmode exception not handled etc. and dmp files: dmp files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/blue-screen-errorkmode-exception-not-handled-etc/499e8db0-e829-44ad-b7f0-8a36716781f7
  6. DMP File Help? Fortnite UE4

DMP File Help? Fortnite UE4: Anyone know what this could be? Code: Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.17134.12 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\above\OneDrive\Desktop\UE4Minidump.dmp] User Mini Dump File: Only registers, stack and...
  7. DMP File Help?

DMP File Help?: Anyone help me with this problem Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.17134.12 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\above\OneDrive\Desktop\UE4Minidump.dmp] User Mini Dump File: Only registers, stack and portions...
  8. BSOD While Idle, Searching for Diagnosis. DMP Files Included

BSOD While Idle, Searching for Diagnosis. DMP Files Included: Greetings, My XPS 17 machine started randomly Blue Screening while I was away from the PC. It took me a little bit to realize why i kept coming back to a restarted computer. But after searching in the minidump folder, the cause became more clear. I have only actually seen it...
  9. Stability issues, random hangs (black or white screen), some dmp files

Stability issues, random hangs (black or white screen), some dmp files: I've been experiencing some significant stability issues with my PC for a couple of months now. The problems often don't result in BSODs (maybe once or twice?) but rather things like: The screen(s) flash and then go full white and the system becomes unresponsive (no...
  10. BSOD/WinDBG setup and DMP file help?

BSOD/WinDBG setup and DMP file help?: I have followed the instructions to setup WinDBG in this videolink: Install and configure WinDBG - YouTube I did the setup instructions in this video for windows debugger and have the symbol file path saved. SRV"C:\SymCache"Symbol information I do not have the DMP...