Windows 10: DNS not resolved on material.angularjs.org

Discus and support DNS not resolved on material.angularjs.org in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! I'm taking a course which needs Angular2, and the website is not possible to reach. I have a ZTE F668 ONT router, DIGI Hungary network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by quailstorm, Oct 23, 2016.

1. DNS not resolved on material.angularjs.org

Hello!

I'm taking a course which needs Angular2, and the website is not possible to reach. I have a ZTE F668 ONT router, DIGI Hungary network provider. The router is able to ping the website with built in tool. Android devices on the local WiFi network can open the website. Windows devices cannot. Which are my PC with Windows 10 and a Samsung Series 9 on WiFi.

DNS servers are already set to google.com. NSLOOKUP returns the correct IP address. I can ping that IP address. The domain resolve does not work, and I have to use a webproxy to see the site. There are no known restrictions on my internet access, except that I don't have an IPv6 WAN address.

I have tried flushing DNS cache and other basic "quick fixes", they don't work. Hosts is empty. Windows firewall is empty, plus it doesn't work on other PC either. Antivirus is ESET NOD32, without firewall.

Hope you can help!

Additional info:

C:\Windows\system32>nslookup material.angularjs.org
    Server: google-public-dns-a.google.com
    Address: 8.8.8.8

Non-authoritative answer:
    Name: s-cert-1.firebaseapp.com
    Addresses: 23.235.33.171
    Aliases: material.angularjs.org
    angular-material.firebaseapp.com

C:\Windows\system32>ping material.angualrjs.com
    Ping request could not find host material.angualrjs.com. Please check the name and try again.

C:\Windows\system32>ipconfig /displaydns

Windows IP Configuration

material.angualrjs.com
    ----------------------------------------
    Name does not exist.

eas.outlook.com
    Record Name . . . . . : eas.outlook.com
    Record Type . . . . . : 5
    Time To Live . . . . : 132
    Data Length . . . . . : 8
    Section . . . . . . . : Answer
    CNAME Record . . . . : outlook.live.com.glbdns2.microsoft.com

:)

quailstorm, Oct 23, 2016
  2. Ar Rom Win User

tracert not resolving IP to DNS

Hi,

To address your concern regarding the TRACERT command, kindly click this
    link
    and see if it helps.

Keep us posted with the result.

Ar Rom, Oct 23, 2016
  3. Gino Des Win User
    DNS does not resolve for download.microsoft.com

It seems that you are unable to resolve download.microsoft.com with Google DNS or OpenDNS. Let's try to access download.microsoft.com from a new local administrator account.
    To create a new local administrator account, follow the steps below:

If you're signed in with your Microsoft account, remove the link to that account first by doing the following (otherwise, see "Create the new administrator account"):

• Press Windows key + R, type ms-settings:, and then select
      OK. This opens Settings.
    • Select Accounts > Sign in with a local account instead.
    • Type your Microsoft account password and select Next.
    • Choose a new account name, password, and password hint, and then select
      Finish and sign out

Create the new administrator account:

• Press Windows key + R, type ms-settings:, and then select
      OK.
    • Select Accounts > Family & other people.
    • Under Other people, select Add someone else to this PC.
    • Provide a name for the user and a password, and then select Next.
    • Set a username, password, and password hint. Then select Next >
      Finish.

Next, make the new account an administrator account:

• Under Family & other people, choose the account you created, and then select
      Change account type.
    • Under Account type, select Administrator >
      OK.

Sign out of your account and then sign in to your new account. If you can access download.microsoft.com, move your personal data and files to the new account.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Oct 23, 2016
  4. Samuria Win User

DNS not resolved on material.angularjs.org

Welcome to the forum angular-material.firebaseapp.com gives me a webpage material.angularjs.org cant be found

Samuria, Oct 23, 2016
  5. Neemobeer Win User
    C:\Windows\system32>ping material.angualrjs.com
    Ping request could not find host material.angualrjs.com. Please check the name and try again.

It does help if you spell it right *Smile

DNS not resolved on material.angularjs.org [​IMG]

Neemobeer, Oct 23, 2016
  6. Okay, you got me with this, but since it doesn't open from google search either, this doesn't resolve my problem.

material.angularjs.org
    Record Name . . . . . : material.angularjs.org
    Time To Live . . . . : 472
    CNAME Record . . . . : angular-material.firebaseapp.com

Record Name . . . . . : angular-material.firebaseapp.com
    CNAME Record . . . . : s-cert-1.firebaseapp.com

Record Name . . . . . : s-cert-1.firebaseapp.com
    Record Type . . . . . : 1
    Data Length . . . . . : 4
    A (Host) Record . . . : 23.235.33.171

Record Name . . . . . : s-cert-1.firebaseapp.com
    Record Type . . . . . : 1
    Data Length . . . . . : 4
    A (Host) Record . . . : 23.235.37.171

C:\Windows\system32>ping material.angularjs.org

Pinging s-cert-1.firebaseapp.com [23.235.33.171] with 32 bytes of data:
    Reply from 23.235.33.171: bytes=32 time=26ms TTL=51
    Reply from 23.235.33.171: bytes=32 time=25ms TTL=51

Ping statistics for 23.235.33.171:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
    Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 25ms, Maximum = 26ms, Average = 25ms

So looks like DNS is resolved and I get the valid IP now. But still cannot access the site.

quailstorm, Oct 23, 2016
  7. Have you tried using other DNS? OpenDNS opens it just fine. I see, you are using uBlock Origin, it might block/break webpages, try to temporarily disable all extensions or even better use a portable version of your browser for testing.

TairikuOkami, Oct 23, 2016
  8. DNS not resolved on material.angularjs.org

It doesn't work on any browser with, or without plugins.
    Internet Explorer 11
    Edge
    Firefox
    Chrome
    Opera

It is not a DNS issue since the IP DNS pair gets added to Chrome's DNS cache. I think something else blocks or redirects after that, like a firewall rule or Antivirus, rootkit, etc. But I have no idea how to trace the route.

I have an old Athlon 64 3000+ machine with Windows 7 and no antivirus no firewall. There aren't any problems there.
    Btw the angularjs homepage isn't the only angualr related website which does this...
    Disabling NOD32 does not help.

quailstorm, Oct 24, 2016
  9. bro67 Win User
    I got in fine with my Macbook. I use Google's DNS servers on my Edge Router. Make sure that the system does not have any possible redirect malware. Also that the Hosts file is not redirecting any requests somewhere.

You can also try Farbar's Minitoolbox and Service Scanner to see if that fixes the issue. Publisher page for Farbar

bro67, Oct 24, 2016
  10. Will try it. Tried on another main Windows 8.1 device and it is blocked there too. Looks like there is something in my default software package which blocks...
    Not DNS issue even though the error says that. It gets blocked after the domain gets resolved.

Short try of Minitoolbox did not get any errors and no solution either.

quailstorm, Oct 25, 2016
  11. bro67 Win User
    It could be that your country is Blocking access to that bank of IP's. Especially if the website is running in a VM on a shared server. If the bank of IP's or the server is used for Ride Share, Gambling, etc, as under what your country has decided to forbid their citizens free access to. There is not much else that you can do.

If you need the contact info for that website that you cannot get to, one of us can get you the contact email to have them check to see if they are blacklisted in Hungary.

bro67, Oct 25, 2016
  12. bro67 Win User
    I found their facebook group for that site. Can you get into the FB group and see if anyone else is having issues. AngularJS Hungary Öffentliche Gruppe | Facebook

I just sent a message to Marcell Kiss on that group, so that we can see if he can help from your side of the pond.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

DNS not resolved on material.angularjs.org

1. DNS not resolved on material.angularjs.org - Similar Threads - DNS resolved material

2. AD 2012 dns resolve issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AD 2012 dns resolve issue: hi community and supporti have an issue all of the sudden my AD unable to resolve any hostname from external but i can ping any website ip the only problem can resolved hostname so my AD wont be able to browse. i tired to reset the winsock, registerdns, flushdns but nothing...
  3. AD 2012 dns resolve issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AD 2012 dns resolve issue: hi community and supporti have an issue all of the sudden my AD unable to resolve any hostname from external but i can ping any website ip the only problem can resolved hostname so my AD wont be able to browse. i tired to reset the winsock, registerdns, flushdns but nothing...
  4. DNS RESOLVE ISSUES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DNS RESOLVE ISSUES: I have An Ad with 2 DC with DNS , I have Some servers which needs to go on internet , but not others. IF i configure Forwarders all Servers will resolve public DNS queries .If I am adding secondary DNS as public DNS , public DNS queries are not resolved , If i Move it to the...
  5. DNS RESOLVE ISSUES

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DNS RESOLVE ISSUES: I have An Ad with 2 DC with DNS , I have Some servers which needs to go on internet , but not others. IF i configure Forwarders all Servers will resolve public DNS queries .If I am adding secondary DNS as public DNS , public DNS queries are not resolved , If i Move it to the...
  6. DNS RESOLVE ISSUES

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Netbios and resolving local DNS names

Netbios and resolving local DNS names: I am having a couple issues with one of my Windows 10 PCs (Windows 10 Pro 64 ver 1909) that appeared after I replaced my LAN's router (replaced D-Link DIR-885L with a TP-Link AX6000). Issue #1) Registry entry...
  8. unwanted DNS resolvers, added by system

unwanted DNS resolvers, added by system: Using windows 10 1909, IPv4 and IPv6 both enabled. environment: I'm using pihole + unbound on a raspberry pi as a local DNS resolver and have thus configured (DHCP) to use an IPv4 address as my DNS server. This works fine, goal: kill trackers and ads, privacy. I discovered...
  9. Windows can not resolve DNS issue.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows can not resolve DNS issue.: I keep having issues logging into Microsoft Store and Xbox desktop app. Whenever I run diagnostic attempts with windows, I get this response. "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (DNS server) is not responding.". I have already...
  10. Display DNS Resolver Cache in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Display DNS Resolver Cache in Windows: How to: Display DNS Resolver Cache in Windows How to Display Your DNS Resolver Cache in Windows A DNS (Domain Name System) resolver cache is a temporary database, maintained by Windows, that contains records of all your recent visits and attempted visits to websites and...