Windows 10: Do I have the latest Windows 10 version? (pic inside)

Discus and support Do I have the latest Windows 10 version? (pic inside) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I blurred the Product ID as I think its safe to do so. Do I have the latest version of win 10? I see people have "Ask me anything" in the taskbar but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by WindowsLoooveer, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Do I have the latest Windows 10 version? (pic inside)

I blurred the Product ID as I think its safe to do so. Do I have the latest version of win 10? I see people have "Ask me anything" in the taskbar but I dont have.
    Do I have the latest Windows 10 version? (pic inside) [​IMG]

Thanks!!! *Smile

:)

WindowsLoooveer, Jan 27, 2016

2. age restrictions and why do i have them

i am older than 18 years of age, and i have age restrictions i don't know all the problems but i cant log into the insiders app and I've also noticed that i cant have a custom gamer pic for Xbox. the insiders app and Xbox live says i'm to young, it says
    i haft to be 18 years or older. I've asked the insiders hub why its like this and they said its my MSA account but my MSA account says i'm 47.

[Moved from Windows Insider Program / Gaming on Insider Preview]

captainJII, Jan 27, 2016
  3. I have the latest version of Windows 8.1, and I do not have the get Windows 10 app. What shall I do??

If the Reservation application (Windows 10 app) has a blank screen or does not work or is not available:

Please be aware even if you do not get the Windows 10 app, you can still download Windows 10 as a .ISO file, create a bootable copy and upgrade your system.

How
    to: upgrade from previous versions of Windows using Windows 10 ISO file

Backup your computer:

When making significant changes to your computer such as updating the operating system, you should always backup. See links to resources about backing up by clicking the link for the respective version of Windows you are running:
    Windows XP,
    Windows Vista,
    Windows 7,
    Windows 8/8.1

Also review:

How
    to manually backup and restore your files

How to: 10 Tips before installing the latest Windows 10 build

How to: 10 things to do if Windows 10 Setup fails.

Once you have installed these important updates and followed the prerequisite instructions, you should be ready to receive your
    free update to Windows 10 this summer.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 27, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Do I have the latest Windows 10 version? (pic inside)

Brink, Jan 27, 2016
  5. Phone Man Win User
    Right click on clear part of taskbar and see if Cortana is Hidden.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...0-taskbar.html

Jim *Nerd

Phone Man, Jan 27, 2016
  6. I dont have Cortana

7. Have you disabled Cortana or not installed
    Also your system specs need updating as you are showing 8.1

hTconeM9user, Jan 27, 2016
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jan 27, 2016
  9. Phone Man Win User
    If Cortana is turned off you get the search icon instead and that is what you are showing. The "Ask Me Anything" icon is Cortana.

Jim *Nerd

Phone Man, Jan 27, 2016
  10. snoopy51 Win User
    Windowsloooveer you have setup as a local account instead of Microsoft Account( just using Email id). Therefore Cortana is turned off.

snoopy51, Jan 27, 2016
  11. Do I have the latest Windows 10 version? (pic inside) [​IMG]

I have changed my region to United States too

12. snoopy51 Win User
    snoopy51, Jan 27, 2016
  13. f14tomcat Win User

f14tomcat, Jan 27, 2016
  14. I think its already done?

15. snoopy51 gave you the answer. It's up to you to decide if Cortana is worth creating a new user account for.

DeaconFrost, Jan 27, 2016
Thema:

1. Do I have the latest Windows 10 version? (pic inside) - Similar Threads - latest version pic

2. How do I update windows to the latest version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I update windows to the latest version?: I am currently using a windows 10 version 2004. I saw that it dose not receive any more updates but I dont know how to upgrade it to the latest version if someone can explain to me it I will be very grateful.Specs:Amd Ryzen 5 3400GNvidia GTX 1050 ti16 Gb Ram...
  3. How do I update windows to the latest version?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I update windows to the latest version?: I am currently using a windows 10 version 2004. I saw that it dose not receive any more updates but I dont know how to upgrade it to the latest version if someone can explain to me it I will be very grateful.Specs:Amd Ryzen 5 3400GNvidia GTX 1050 ti16 Gb Ram...
  4. How do I update windows to the latest version?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I am not able to update to the latest version of windows 11 insider Build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to update to the latest version of windows 11 insider Build: Everything goes Normal and when it finally restarts to start again, instead getting lockscreen I get this message ":Your Windows Insider Build ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.... Stop code: SYSTEM...
  6. i have 1809 version of windows 10 can i skip directly to the latest version by using...

i have 1809 version of windows 10 can i skip directly to the latest version by using...: hello i have 1809 version of windows 10 can i skip directly to the latest version by using windows update assistant ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-1809-version-of-windows-10-can-i-skip/84f48ea4-3a90-434b-975a-7f3efd5a5b85
  7. How do I check that I have the latest version/build for Windows 10?

How do I check that I have the latest version/build for Windows 10?: I currently have v.1909 O/s build 18363.836. A recent WU has failed so how do I check what the failed WU is, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-check-that-i-have-the-latest-versionbuild/ca6ea588-18ef-480a-ab1a-92f0920205a7
  8. Do I have to update to latest version of Windows 10 (home)

Do I have to update to latest version of Windows 10 (home): Do I have to update to latest version of Windows 10 (home) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-have-to-update-to-latest-version-of-windows/4100dc6e-140b-461a-9f4d-be47d1fd3958
  9. Windows 10 latest version

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 latest version: 7/27/18 Hello; Can anyone please help me..? A windows automatic update came to my laptop....the other day.. Ever since that I'm getting a screen on my desktop after signing on..; C://windows/sys32/dsrcedmg.exe Cannot access my desktop unless I close it out.. Ran a...
  10. Do I have latest version and build?

Do I have latest version and build?: I have Windows 10 Home, Version 1709, and OS Build 16299.125. First thing is this the latest to date? Also, do you know where I can check this in the future. I googled it and found a couple of places but unfortunately they confused me. Somewhat new to Windows 10 update...