Windows 10: Do I have the right keyboard identified? correct driver?

Discus and support Do I have the right keyboard identified? correct driver? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Everyone - I have some keyboard issues, specifically the HotKey's no longer work so I went to my device manager and saw that it lists my keyboard as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SIMMERDOWN, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Do I have the right keyboard identified? correct driver?

Hi Everyone - I have some keyboard issues, specifically the HotKey's no longer work so I went to my device manager and saw that it lists my keyboard as a "Llenovo Thinkpad PS/2 Keyboard" for my Sony Vaio Laptop, Model # SVT13118FXS.

Im almost positive this is not the keyboard I had prior to the upgrade and pulling the Hardware ID gave me nothing I understood. I have been all over the Sony site and I can't find the answer.

How can I be certain the correct keyboard is listed? If its not a Lenovo - this would explain why their hotkey update did not work.

How can I be certain i have the correct keyboard so I can go find the driver to restore the hotkeys?

Here is all I get from the specs:

Do I have the right keyboard identified? correct driver? [​IMG]

Thanks.

:)

SIMMERDOWN, Aug 16, 2015

2. Do I have the right file?

You have the right file. Now you need to install it on your phone. To do this you need to have either Nokia Software Suite or Ovi Suite installed on your PC. Once you've done that, connect the phone to the PC via a USB data cable and double click on the
    .sis file. It should ask if you want to install it using Nokia Software Suite or Ovi Suite.

OzRob---01, Aug 16, 2015
  3. Antilopen Win User
    Do I have the right file?

I tried to download the free maps on Nokia.com for my Nokia 5230. When I click on dowload windows don't know what to do, it ask me if I want to search on the internet for a program that can use the file or if I want to save it on my computer, if I click
    search a get nothing so I saved it on my computer. The file is called maps_installer_3.04_10wk17_b07_s60_5.0.Nocs.sis. Is that the right file? I don't have my Nokia 5230 rigt now but is there something els that I have to dowload to install the maps? Please
    help me!

Antilopen, Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

Do I have the right keyboard identified? correct driver?

1. Do I have the right keyboard identified? correct driver? - Similar Threads - right keyboard identified

2. Keyboard identified as an audio device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard identified as an audio device.: i thik i lost a driver and I don't know how to bring it back. my keyboard is now identified as an audio device. help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-identified-as-an-audio-device/d25f1147-0da0-4c34-b2bf-70c28d8b81ff
  3. Keyboard identified as an audio device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard identified as an audio device.: i thik i lost a driver and I don't know how to bring it back. my keyboard is now identified as an audio device. help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-identified-as-an-audio-device/d25f1147-0da0-4c34-b2bf-70c28d8b81ff
  4. Problem identifying TV display correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem identifying TV display correctly: I have a strange issue... Just moved into a flat with a new TV. First time I plugged my laptop in via HDMI, it worked fine. The next day, plugged it in - only displayed in 640x480 Rebooted, uninstalled and reinstalled display drivers, no change. Tried it my other laptop...
  5. I have an insidious issue - it appears as a keyboard driver issue but I do not believe that...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have an insidious issue - it appears as a keyboard driver issue but I do not believe that...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-every-time-i-press-any-key-on-my/a91f28fd-88ed-47d6-97dd-f28bc31572e9 But with my issue, not only does it do it for Edge but for every browser - Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Brave, etc. Even...
  6. Identify a faulty driver

Identify a faulty driver: Hi ! It's been two weeks since I experienced a lot of BSOD One each day. They appear when I'm watching videos, talking on Teams or playing. I reinstalled Windows, updated all my drivers but I cannot find which driver is causing this error. I followed the driver verifier...
  7. Identify a falty driver

Identify a falty driver: Hi ! It's been two weeks since I experienced a lot of BSOD One each day. They appear when I'm watching videos, talking on Teams or playing. I reinstalled Windows, updated all my drivers but I cannot find which driver is causing this error. I followed the driver verifier...
  8. Identifying the correct product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Identifying the correct product key: I'm about to upgrade my computer for the first time since Windows 10 came out, and it is a substantial upgrade (including the motherboard.) I have four computers in the house running Windows 10. Two of them use upgrade licenses from Windows 7, two have retail copies purchased...
  9. Do I have AMD drivers or not?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Do I have AMD drivers or not?: I've recently updated to Wondows 10. If I right-click the desktop, the 1st entry is "AMD Radeon Settings" I click that, and I get a popup "No AMD graphics driver is installed, or the AMD driver is not functioning properly" HWiNFO64 confirms that my display adapter is...
  10. Do I have to upgrade right now?

in Windows 10 Support
    Do I have to upgrade right now?: The Win10 upgrade finally appeared in the updates for my tablet. I want to know if I have to upgrade now or can I hide the upgrade and do it later? 31653