Windows 10: Do I have to sign in?

Discus and support Do I have to sign in? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi Guys If I set Firefox as my default browser, I don't have to sign in to Googlemail, but if I use IE11 which I prefer, I do have to sign in.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by frenchman96, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Do I have to sign in?

Hi Guys

If I set Firefox as my default browser, I don't have to sign in to Googlemail, but if I use IE11 which I prefer, I do have to sign in.

Any way I can bypass sign in using IE ?

:)

frenchman96, Nov 14, 2016

2. do I have to use password every time I sign into my computer

do not want to sign in to computer every tpme I use it

SandyDonnelly, Nov 14, 2016
  3. lacrumb Win User
    do I have to use password every time I sign into my computer

Right click start, click Command Prompt(Admin)

Type in netplwiz and hit enter

Follow instructions to remove Log on.

lacrumb, Nov 14, 2016
Thema:

Do I have to sign in?

1. Do I have to sign in? - Similar Threads - sign

2. PC-sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PC-sign in: After I installed the most recent Windows Update, when I signed into my computer, I received the screen "we can't sign in to your account." It recommended that I try to sign in and re sign in, which didn't work. I tryed verifying my account, which again, didn't work. When I...
  3. Can't sign into microsoft account in minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into microsoft account in minecraft: ive tried to login to minecraft with my Microsoft account and it usually takes a long time or it will say failed to login. I do not know if i need and Xbox Identity Provider or whatever but i'm really confused. Minecraft 1.12.1 help! Windows 10...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw. Windows 10, I am unable to sign in. It has been this way for the last 3...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw. Windows 10, I am unable to sign in. It has been this way for the last 3...: I am unable to sign in. It has been this way for the last 3 weeks at least. I have tried some of the solutions given to no avail. Help me please....
  5. cant sign up for new web site ,enter contest exc,

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant sign up for new web site ,enter contest exc,: when ever I try to open an account .example , I am trying to open a free website and when I begin to enter my sign up info it only lets me put my first name then sends me back to the beginning search page ,it closes me out .please help how can I fix this...
  6. SIGN-IN (FORGOT PASSWORD)

SIGN-IN (FORGOT PASSWORD): Hello dear Microsoft community, After someone borrowed my laptop, I cannot sign in because I used to sign in using my pin. I haven't used my password for years and cannot remember it. Also, there is no option under the password space to change to pin. I've also tried to...
  7. Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows option appears unchecked after each...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows option appears unchecked after each...: Hi! Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows option appears unchecked after each restart following any update. That simple! I've found some pages dealing with apparently related issues, but I do prefer to start a thread here instead of messing in the...
  8. How do I sign with a security key ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I sign with a security key ?: Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen, How do I sign with a security key ? What type of security key do you accept ? Please tell me more about that. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sign-with-a-security-key/be7f9f2a-3853-4ec4-882a-399c32b3f083
  9. I can't sign in after I deleted everything on the pc

I can't sign in after I deleted everything on the pc: Hello everyone I have Lenovo yoga 520, I had some issues in the windows so I decided to reset the device. I had only microsoft account on my device. Ive reset the device by the options "reset and delete all the files on this device" When the device finish resetting...
  10. COMPUTER WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY SIGN IN

in Windows 10 Customization
    COMPUTER WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY SIGN IN: When I boot my computer, I have to put the password in to get to my screen. No one else uses this computer. This started happening within the last month or so. I went in netplwiz to allow the computer to sign in without password and it still keeps happening. In addition the...