Windows 10: do i need to wait to install new drivers?

Discus and support do i need to wait to install new drivers? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; should i hold off on installing new drivers? the reason i ask is there are still issues with that in windows 10 18873 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by danderson400, Aug 23, 2015.

1. do i need to wait to install new drivers?

should i hold off on installing new drivers? the reason i ask is there are still issues with that in windows 10

:)

danderson400, Aug 23, 2015

2. Sound issues in Windows 10

Sorry that solution didn't work either.

I need to know124, Aug 23, 2015
  3. Sound issues in Windows 10

No , it occurs whenever and with whatever I am doing.

I receive no message the sound simply stops.

When the computer originally starts up I hear the sound but 2 - 5 minutes later the sound ends without warning.

My laptop is a Toshiba Satellite C655.

I need to know124, Aug 23, 2015
  4. Scramjet Win User

do i need to wait to install new drivers?

Some hardware still don't have proper working drivers for Windows 10. I am waiting on Creative Labs to release new drivers for my X-Fi Fatality Titanium series sound card. But I have found some that work pretty good for now. There are still a lot of bugs in Windows 10 for some PC builds. Some people are lucky and things are going smooth for them. Before I install drivers that I am not sure of I will create a Restore Point so I can go back to previous state.
    Good Luck

Cheers

Scramjet, Aug 23, 2015
  5. i just created a restore point just in case

danderson400, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

do i need to wait to install new drivers?

1. do i need to wait to install new drivers? - Similar Threads - need wait install

2. Do I need to install display driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need to install display driver.: Recently I got an issue task bar with Villot color and mark on display with my display so just replaced my display.My model was having only HD display. i just replaced with Full hd .For a better view and less strain for my eyes. product link page Lenovo DISPLAY, 15.6", HD,...
  3. Do I need to install display driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I need to install display driver.: Recently I got an issue task bar with Villot color and mark on display with my display so just replaced my display.My model was having only HD display. i just replaced with Full hd .For a better view and less strain for my eyes. product link page Lenovo DISPLAY, 15.6", HD,...
  4. Do I need to install display driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How long do I need to wait for Windows 11 to install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long do I need to wait for Windows 11 to install?: I have just upgraded my computer and had to buy a new Windows 11. It went through all installation until I got a message saying "Making sure you're ready to install."This has been going now for about 18 hours. How much longer is it going to take?Is there something I can do to...
  6. How long do I need to wait for Windows 11 to install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How long do I need to wait for Windows 11 to install?: I have just upgraded my computer and had to buy a new Windows 11. It went through all installation until I got a message saying "Making sure you're ready to install."This has been going now for about 18 hours. How much longer is it going to take?Is there something I can do to...
  7. Do I need to purchase a new version to install on a new pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need to purchase a new version to install on a new pc?: We are building a PC. Do I need to purchase new windows software to install on the PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-to-purchase-a-new-version-to-install-on/9bfd47d8-94f5-4bab-ba68-4caff5dd767d
  8. I need to install a new printer. Do I uninstall the microsoft drivers in the printer...

I need to install a new printer. Do I uninstall the microsoft drivers in the printer...: I need to install a new printer. Do I uninstall the microsoft drivers in the printer properties to get it working because they may be conflicting with new printer as I cannot get it working....
  9. What graphic drivers do i need to install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What graphic drivers do i need to install?: I was About to play the windows store bought Game titled "ROBLOX" but it said i need the latest graphic drivers, but i Don't know which one to get, i can't find it. Can somebody help?...
  10. Do I need a new Wireless Network Driver?

Do I need a new Wireless Network Driver?: If my computer automatically loses internet connection wirelessly from my modem, is this a strong chance that I need a new driver for it? If so, could someone please assist me on where I can find a newer version of the wireless network driver? My specs are listed below...