Windows 10: do not have inter net please erstore my inter net

Discus and support do not have inter net please erstore my inter net in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; inter net was disconnected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlirezaNikoumanesh, Jul 10, 2018.

1. do not have inter net please erstore my inter net

inter net was disconnected

:)

AlirezaNikoumanesh, Jul 10, 2018

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 10, 2018
  3. 6070 inter net connect ???

You can connect your phone directly to the net by used of GPRS, just activate & configure it, provided that your service provider offered that packet services in your acoount. If you want to use your PC to connect to the internet using the phone modem,
    check the system hardware if the driver for the Nokia modem is loaded properly. You will need also a dial-up account, with user name & password.

Message Edited by android on 26-Apr-2008 02:29 PM

android---01, Jul 10, 2018
  4. do not have inter net please erstore my inter net

Inter-Tech Unveils the IT-3900 NUC Case

Inter-Tech today announced the IT-3900, its first PC case designed for Intel's NUC (Next Unit of Computing) platform. Pictured below, this aluminum-made NUC chassis measures 43 x 125 x 110 mm, it supports the Intel D33217GKE and DCP847SKE motherboards, and comes bundled with a 60 W external power supply.

The IT-3900 will come with a two-year warranty. No word on pricing yet.

do not have inter net please erstore my inter net Inter-Tech_IT-3900_01_thm.jpg

do not have inter net please erstore my inter net Inter-Tech_IT-3900_02_thm.jpg

do not have inter net please erstore my inter net Inter-Tech_IT-3900_03_thm.jpg

Cristian_25H, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

do not have inter net please erstore my inter net

1. do not have inter net please erstore my inter net - Similar Threads - inter net please

2. WHY NO INTERENT IN SAFE MODE ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY NO INTERENT IN SAFE MODE ?: WHY NO INTERENT IN SAFE MODE EVEN PUTTING OPTION 5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-no-interent-in-safe-mode/ce6d7847-8a79-49fd-a159-f93c0d4aebc0
  3. WHY NO INTERENT IN SAFE MODE ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY NO INTERENT IN SAFE MODE ?: WHY NO INTERENT IN SAFE MODE EVEN PUTTING OPTION 5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-no-interent-in-safe-mode/ce6d7847-8a79-49fd-a159-f93c0d4aebc0
  4. Inter explorer icon on .jar files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inter explorer icon on .jar files: How do change .jar files icon and default "open with" from Explorer to java? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inter-explorer-icon-on-jar-files/16f9ddf5-3cd1-4038-ac6e-8c9a428479ee
  5. Inter explorer icon on .jar files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inter explorer icon on .jar files: How do change .jar files icon and default "open with" from Explorer to java? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inter-explorer-icon-on-jar-files/16f9ddf5-3cd1-4038-ac6e-8c9a428479ee
  6. Asus Vivobook interal camera not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Vivobook interal camera not found: Hi,My camera for my ASUS Vivobook is not able to be found. I had issues before with my camera not being able to be detected by Zoom and Discord. But somehow my camera would start working again. Recently, my camera app cannot find the camera either, and no app can detect my...
  7. my inter net broken me need help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my inter net broken me need help: my internet on my windows 10 disconnects everything in like 15 seconds I tried resting taking out everything and putting it back in and I tried trouble shooting can someone help...
  8. Inter net explorer is at the top of my screen how do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Inter net explorer is at the top of my screen how do I get rid of it?: The internet explorer is at the top of my screen and I do not want it there... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inter-net-explorer-is-at-the-top-of-my-screen-how/21d21535-53f8-428d-8ef1-9a08e47012b7
  9. Interent completely stopped working

Interent completely stopped working: Hi, my name is Antonio, and my internet stopped working on my PC.I need to go to notifications and then select wifi just to see the wifi list , but there is no list , there is just `` change settings such as making a connection methered ``. If i go to settings , there is no...
  10. How do I Maximize the use of Interent Bandwidth

How do I Maximize the use of Interent Bandwidth: Let me elaborate it first. I have decent internet connection with bandwidth: 35Mbps Down & 5Mbps Up. Luckily I have a connection with dedicated QOS by my ISP. Problem: Unable to utilize maximum bandwidth available to me. Note: No problem with my ISP, internet...