Windows 10: Do you have a number?

Discus and support Do you have a number? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In my opinion, Microsoft laptops should have numbers. Anyone agree?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sharrdaystone, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Do you have a number?

In my opinion, Microsoft laptops should have numbers. Anyone agree?

:)

Sharrdaystone, Jul 30, 2018
  2. BrianMBC Win User

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Jul 30, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Do you have a number?

Almost identical numbers get mixed up when called

Hello hpholm,

I have tried the steps you suggested- the international assist was off to begin with. The number are + xxxx.

In my contact list the numbers/names are correct. The problem occurs when I dial.

Thank you for the tips, hpholm, my issue remains unsolved.

Best regards

Ekaterina

Ekaterina Koleva, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

Do you have a number?

1. Do you have a number? - Similar Threads - number

2. Phone number for automatic withdraw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone number for automatic withdraw: Phone number for automatic withdraw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-number-for-automatic-withdraw/fe1b92ed-7adf-4f06-876e-ee02cceb867e
  3. Phone number for automatic withdraw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone number for automatic withdraw: Phone number for automatic withdraw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-number-for-automatic-withdraw/fe1b92ed-7adf-4f06-876e-ee02cceb867e
  4. NVME disks serial number is abstracted in windows VM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVME disks serial number is abstracted in windows VM: NVME disks serial number is abstracted in windows VMHi Team , I see that VMware is abstracting disk serial numbers for nvme disks and is presenting generic number like VMWare NVME_0000 for all the nvme disks mapped to windows VM. Is there any utility where we can get the...
  5. NVME disks serial number is abstracted in windows VM

NVME disks serial number is abstracted in windows VM: NVME disks serial number is abstracted in windows VMHi Team , I see that VMware is abstracting disk serial numbers for nvme disks and is presenting generic number like VMWare NVME_0000 for all the nvme disks mapped to windows VM. Is there any utility where we can get the...
  6. NVME disks serial number is abstracted in windows VM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How can I replace numbers with document names in Word?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I replace numbers with document names in Word?: My document have numbers instead of my file names. I want to replace the numbers with my file names. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-replace-numbers-with-document-names-in/5db0b361-f567-47bd-a1d4-677d2a1eeb81
  8. How can I replace numbers with document names in Word?

How can I replace numbers with document names in Word?: My document have numbers instead of my file names. I want to replace the numbers with my file names. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-replace-numbers-with-document-names-in/5db0b361-f567-47bd-a1d4-677d2a1eeb81
  9. How can I replace numbers with document names in Word?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. My account was locked and I was asked to enter my phone number to recieve a code but every...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account was locked and I was asked to enter my phone number to recieve a code but every...: My account was locked and I was asked to enter my phone number to recieve a code but every time I try to send the security code I get the red text saying something went wrong....