Windows 10: do you really still love ms paint?

Discus and support do you really still love ms paint? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I absolutely love ms paint the simplistic and clunky controls always posed a casual experience and slight challenge that was just wonderful but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Luke_Dooderoo, Jul 31, 2018.

1. do you really still love ms paint?

I absolutely love ms paint the simplistic and clunky controls always posed a casual experience and slight challenge that was just wonderful but recently I have found it has been mysteriously removed from my computer. so, I looked into it and I found that you got rid of it in order to make way for paint 3d so I tried it out and it is absolutely unusable... the controls are confusing and unintuitive and the 3d features are completely broken. so I went ahead and decided to try and download the old paint that I knew and loved but the app store didn't have it despite your post saying I could still get it via a free download.

:)

Luke_Dooderoo, Jul 31, 2018

2. MS Paint

Hi Tawm,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method: 1

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Press windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type “Paint” & select the paint icon & hit enter.

Method: 2

• Press windows + R.
    • Type “MSpaint” hit enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jul 31, 2018
  3. ms Paint

Hi,

There are several ways to remove MS Paint. Let's try deleting the app from its file location. Follow the steps below:

• Type mspaint.exe in the search bar.
    • Right-click on mspaint.exe, and select Open file location.
    • Press Delete on your keyboard.
    • Follow the next instructions to remove the program.
    Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, Jul 31, 2018
  4. do you really still love ms paint?

I love Paint

I love paint. Dont kill my love Microsoft.

rudi wortelboer, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

do you really still love ms paint?

1. do you really still love ms paint? - Similar Threads - really still love

2. MS Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint: My ultimate goal is to have a picture of me and cut me out of one picture and paste me in another picture as me as Santa... my granddaughter wants me to play Santa and we are going to have family pictures taken with Santa. I have been experimenting with other pictures and I...
  3. MS Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Paint: My ultimate goal is to have a picture of me and cut me out of one picture and paste me in another picture as me as Santa... my granddaughter wants me to play Santa and we are going to have family pictures taken with Santa. I have been experimenting with other pictures and I...
  4. MS PAINT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS PAINT: Can't create a windows shortcut without placing it on the task bar.No more CTRL - ALT - P as a hotkey ?So for MS Paint and notepad the options are just not there !I was able to get them to work somewhat creating copies of executable files and placing them on the desktop, but...
  5. MS PAINT

MS PAINT: Can't create a windows shortcut without placing it on the task bar.No more CTRL - ALT - P as a hotkey ?So for MS Paint and notepad the options are just not there !I was able to get them to work somewhat creating copies of executable files and placing them on the desktop, but...
  6. MS Paint

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Paint: How do I get MS Paint back in my wheel house? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-paint/f294c51c-ab6b-497a-8f11-f902cd862e63
  7. MS Paint

MS Paint: Make background transparent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-paint/ae52fa0c-a8d3-4739-9443-0267e1b17763
  8. I'd really love to know!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'd really love to know!: I'd really love to know: If I'm being sent to fake sites for any questions or items I need information on and NEED to comment;the page has been locked the very same day,or a few days prior.When I go look for answers.A browser redirect!??? I don't think so,if I see one I'll...
  9. MS paint

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    MS paint: How can I use MS paint to make a cool Fortnite funny moments video thumbnail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-paint/8a5c6720-a179-4997-8420-32ad18098470"
  10. Do you REALLY want to stop updates? Love me then...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do you REALLY want to stop updates? Love me then...: Microsoft either forgets or doesn't believe some people are just smarter than them. First, if you don't know by now these are some commands. To disable Automatic updates service then run as admin sc config wuauserv start= disabled. If you want to stop Automatic updates...