Windows 10: Do you use the PAID version of CCleaner? Why?

Discus and support Do you use the PAID version of CCleaner? Why? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just tried out CCleaner, free version, and it did a great job of cleaning out all the crap in my Win 7 install. After that, I was finally able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by x509, Jul 8, 2016.

1. x509 Win User

Do you use the PAID version of CCleaner? Why?

I just tried out CCleaner, free version, and it did a great job of cleaning out all the crap in my Win 7 install. After that, I was finally able to upgrade to Win 10. So I'm wondering if the PRO version is even better.

Why do you use the PRO version?

Thanks.

:)

x509, Jul 8, 2016
  2. hieuhung Win User

How do you accept the term of use? And how do you set up My Family? This is far too complicated for it's own good!

hieuhung, Jul 8, 2016
  3. How do you accept the term of use? And how do you set up My Family? This is far too complicated for it's own good!

i need my family parent setup

manirathinam, Jul 8, 2016
  4. topgundcp Win User

The "Pro" just includes support from Piriform. Stay with free

topgundcp, Jul 8, 2016
  5. galaxys Win User
    You should be fine with free. I've been using it for years, and there are excellent support on this forum for any CCleaner questions...

galaxys, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Do you use the PAID version of CCleaner? Why? - Similar Threads - PAID version CCleaner

2. Why do you allow hypervisors you know are illegally used?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do you allow hypervisors you know are illegally used?: As a 15+ year victims of this horrible hypervisor tool of yours , I would like to know if you have any conscious feelings knowing how it's employed to harass, provoke, and intentionally hurt american citizens by government agencies? The agency I am speaking about has received...
  3. Why do you allow hypervisors you know are illegally used?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do you allow hypervisors you know are illegally used?: As a 15+ year victims of this horrible hypervisor tool of yours , I would like to know if you have any conscious feelings knowing how it's employed to harass, provoke, and intentionally hurt american citizens by government agencies? The agency I am speaking about has received...
  4. Why can you not remove internet connections they are connecting and using my paid for...

Why can you not remove internet connections they are connecting and using my paid for...: Cannot remove old internet connections that show as available networks but are not listedwhen I try to manage network accounts. These 5 different connections connect automaticallyand slow my hp laptop down and are also affecting my streamjng services. I have tried the manage...
  5. Why can you not remove internet connections they are connecting and using my paid for...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can you not remove internet connections they are connecting and using my paid for...: Cannot remove old internet connections that show as available networks but are not listedwhen I try to manage network accounts. These 5 different connections connect automaticallyand slow my hp laptop down and are also affecting my streamjng services. I have tried the manage...
  6. Why can you not remove internet connections they are connecting and using my paid for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. CCleaner: Free vs. Paid version

CCleaner: Free vs. Paid version: Does the paid version of CCleaner suffer from the privacy issues, pop up ads, bundled software in the installer, like the CCleaner browser? Or are these issues related to just the free version? In other words, does anyone use the paid version and can confirm whether or not it...
  8. CCleaner Version 5.52.6967

CCleaner Version 5.52.6967: The above version has been released today and first look it duesn't seem to contain any nasties. https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/builds 125442
  9. Is CCleaner safe to use?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is CCleaner safe to use?: I was wondering if CCleaner would be a good safe program to help me remove a bunch of junk files from my computer that Disk Cleanup will not do. I looked online and found that a lot of people seem to like it, but then I saw on a wiki page that back in 2017 or 2016 it was...
  10. Latest CCleaner Version Released

Latest CCleaner Version Released: Latest CCleaner Version Released [img] Information CCleaner 5.42.6495 Release Date: April 23rd 2018 CCleaner Download Link [img] Warning Be sure to look at the Install Options to uncheck any potential PUPs to prevent them getting installed along with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do i need the paid version of ccleaner?