Windows 10: do you use this program ExperienceIndexOK ? is it safe?

Discus and support do you use this program ExperienceIndexOK ? is it safe? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i found this program ExperienceIndexOK it's portable , it has not an installation A small program and an effective solution to read and show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by drugo, Sep 6, 2015.

1. drugo Win User

do you use this program ExperienceIndexOK ? is it safe?

Hi
    i found this program ExperienceIndexOK
    it's portable , it has not an installation
    do you think it a safe program?
    do you use it?
    thanks
    cheers

:)

drugo, Sep 6, 2015
  2. iane71 Win User

What Bluetooth car kit do you use?? is it any good with the E71

thanks for that as I could do with one fitted to my C8 in the next few weeks and I have to state that this CK-300 looks to be the one for me.

iane71, Sep 6, 2015
  3. What Bluetooth car kit do you use?? is it any good with the E71

Hi iane71

I will ask the moderators to move this post to Accessories, Car Phones etc. where hopefully either "dannyboy" or "confiture" for whom it is their business, might pick up on this thread for you.

scoobyman---01, Sep 6, 2015
  4. do you use this program ExperienceIndexOK ? is it safe?

They hide the WEI in Windows 8. You might be able to find it using the same method for windows 10: Windows Experience Index - Update or Refresh WEI Score in Windows 8

I don't recommend that program for 3 reasons.
    1. You don't know what it will do to your system (virus, or slowdown, or PUPs, etc)
    2. You don't know how accurate it is
    3. The WEI scores were all but discontinued because they were all but useless. You can use benchmarking software that works better than a generalized score that no one really uses (companies, that is).

My vote: pass *Redcarded

DustSailor, Sep 6, 2015
Thema:

do you use this program ExperienceIndexOK ? is it safe?

1. do you use this program ExperienceIndexOK ? is it safe? - Similar Threads - program ExperienceIndexOK safe

2. Is it safe to use programs to modify windows features?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it safe to use programs to modify windows features?: For example Rainmeter, to add a clock on the main page and this type of software, like the ones used to modify the taskbar etc.. are they safe to use? Or at least Rainmeter is? submitted by /u/NotWea [link] [comments]...
  3. When you rip a music CD to Windows, what program do you use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When you rip a music CD to Windows, what program do you use?: I have a Mac and when I put the CD in, iTunes pops up so that I can import it, but FLAC is not one of the options. If I want to save the CD music files in FLAC in Windows, what program do I have to use? 159198
  4. How do you fix safe modes

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you fix safe modes: How do you fix the safe modes stopping at CLASSPNP.SYS on windows error recovery? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-safe-modes/95c35bf5-f94e-4778-833e-382d4f7e2e33
  5. When you rip a music CD to Windows, what program do you use?

in Windows 10 Support
    When you rip a music CD to Windows, what program do you use?: I have a Mac and when I put the CD in, iTunes pops up so that I can import it, but FLAC is not one of the options. If I want to save the CD music files in FLAC in Windows, what program do I have to use? 159198
  6. What HDD maintenance programs do you use?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What HDD maintenance programs do you use?: I just came across Disk Checkup by PassMark software. PassMark DiskCheckup - SMART hard drive monitoring utility What do you use for accurate regular HDD health checks? 134014
  7. Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use?

Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use?: Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use? Can it cause problems with my Windows installation or any other program installed on my computer? I just scanned my computer with System Ninja and it detected 4.5 GB (537 files) of junk on my C: drive where Windows is installed....
  8. Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use?: Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use? Can it cause problems with my Windows installation or any other program installed on my computer? I just scanned my computer with System Ninja and it detected 4.5 GB (537 files) of junk on my C: drive where Windows is installed....
  9. may i know which program do you use to change icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    may i know which program do you use to change icons?: Hi i would like to change some system icons like drive icons , dvd , blue ray icons may i know which program do you use? i don't want to mess up with w10 *sarc*sarc i prefer don't use autorun.inf because i can't change blu ray burner thanks 43725
  10. Do you use Cortana?

Do you use Cortana?: Does anyone use Cortana on their computer or tablet? Useful productivity tool, cute novelty, or marketing gimmick? 11163