Windows 10: Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

Discus and support Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Win 10 Pro. 1709. Logged in as admin. I don't want to shut off UAC completely but that message gets pretty annoying at times. Is the only way to solve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by phaedruspress, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

Win 10 Pro. 1709. Logged in as admin. I don't want to shut off UAC completely but that message gets pretty annoying at times. Is the only way to solve this is to use Task Scheduler or a third party app? or is there a setting that I am not aware of that I can just manually white list an app so I do not get that message any more? I'm talking to you VLC Media Player, CrystalDiskInfo, FarStone Image Viewer, Agent Ransack and a whole host of others. It is also not inconceivable that I made a change at some point that is bringing up that annoying message. TIA.

https://windowsreport.com/do-you-wan...o-your-device/

https://www.google.com/search?q=wind...hrome&ie=UTF-8

:)

phaedruspress, Apr 1, 2018

2. do you want this app to make changes to your device?

Thankyou for trying to help John.....i n the end I had my laptop cleaned as if new and that has solved my problem. Bit of a nuisance but hey ho !!

panamahatz, Apr 1, 2018
  3. John Zab Win User
    do you want this app to make changes to your device?

Hi,

In line with your concern on pop-up message when making changes, kindly give us more information on the following:

• Are you currently logged in to a administrator account or a
      standard account?
    • Are you using a Microsoft account to login to your laptop?
    • Did you make any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    We look forward to your response.

John Zab, Apr 1, 2018
  4. Callender Win User

Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

Leave UAC on default settings or higher.

Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? [​IMG]

Will PM you about the other stuff.

Callender, Apr 1, 2018
  5. snip

>Leave UAC on default settings or higher

Copy that.

>Will PM you about the other stuff.

Read it. Thanks. I believe I also saw reference to that when I came across the info regarding using the task scheduler. Will give it a go in the coming days.

phaedruspress, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

1. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? - Similar Threads - allow app changes

2. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?: It said I need to enter an username and password for administrator but idk where can I find the password?P/S: I can access to administrator account btw...
  3. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?: It said I need to enter an username and password for administrator but idk where can I find the password?P/S: I can access to administrator account btw...
  4. Anki - "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?"

Anki - "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?": Hello Microsoft community and to all IT consultants here,Good day.I hope someone can help me again with my technical problem. I am not a techie person. I really hope someone can explain it to me in a less technical term please. I am using HP Microsoft Windows 11, System...
  5. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?: Well? Do I? I’ve installed a few things (zoom, iTunes, etc) without really thinking what I’m saying yes to. Should I be saying yes? Eek submitted by /u/watchtoweryvr [link] [comments]...
  6. “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?”

“Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?”: Hello everyone! I use Windows 10 home Whenever I install some new software, the window appears, where I get asked the following: Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? 1) Where can I see a list, with all the apps that has been granted access? 2)...
  7. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?: So yesterday I downloaded a game called Phantasy Star Online and whenever I opened it, it said "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" and I would usually click "yes" but this one time I clicked on "no" by accident and ever since then when I try to...
  8. do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device

in Windows 10 Customization
    do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device: Hi, whenever I want to update an app or try to delete one, I get a window that says "do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device". However, the window that pops up only gives me one option, a NO button. No other button to press for yes, or enter admin info....
  9. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? issue: Hi. When I open Chrome browser or Windows Live Mail, I am now getting a User Account Control pop-up dialog box with the message 'Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?' and I click on Yes. I don't get this message with any other browsers or email...
  10. "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?": I have a few programs that when I attempt to launch them Windows 10 stops them and asks "do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" I have to respond YES every time I want to run them. Is there a way to stop this message by application without turning...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do you want to allow this app to make changes

2. do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device

3. do you want this app to make changes

4. windows 10 do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device,
  5. Do you want this app to make changes to your device,
  6. always allow app to make changes to device,
  7. to install allow this application make change to your pc*,
  8. windows 10 do you want to allow this app,
  9. allow this app to make changes to your device,
  10. allowing changes when downloading app,
  11. When a backup hard drive asks to make changes to your device,
  12. do you want this app to make change,
  13. do you want to allow this app to make changes google chrome,
  14. what does it mean when windows samsung say to you want this app to make changes to this device,
  15. why does hoyle card game ask if i want to allow app to make changes to my device