Windows 10: Docking station detection problem

Discus and support Docking station detection problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have bought Gold Touch HDDS-U3 docking station, I plugged both usb cables to the computer (one to SSUsb port and one to regular port), waiting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by yoav123, Jan 22, 2016.

1. yoav123 Win User

Docking station detection problem

Hi
    I have bought Gold Touch HDDS-U3 docking station, I plugged both usb cables to the computer (one to SSUsb port and one to regular port), waiting for 30 minutes while it was turn off (for battery charging). After that I insert a 3.5' HDD and turn it on. Nothing happen. there is no red or green light and the device doesn't appear in Disks Management.

How can I make it work??

* I have windows 10

Yoav.

:)

yoav123, Jan 22, 2016

2. Acer one 10 keyboard not working

i had exactly your problem and your solution apparently works; I could add that it's bad to test the station without waiting a proper amount of seconds after docking; sometimes the station cannot be detected; in this case undocking and docking again makes
    the trick.

In my opinion the procedure of detection of the station at boot is flawed, while the detection during the docking is correct; so your method forces a successful detection.

StefanoUgolini, Jan 22, 2016
  3. spire626 Win User
    Samsung Slate PC 7 Dock Stopped Working After Windows 10 Installation

Hello. I have a Samsung Series 7 Slate PC (XE700T1A) and a Slate PC Dock that goes with it. After I installed Windows 10 (after previously having Windows 8.1), the docking station stopped working. It appears my PC no longer detects the docking station. The
    USB, 1/8" audio jack, and HDMI ports no longer function. The light on the docking station does not light up. The only positive I've found is that I can still manage to charge my PC's battery through the docking station, but all other functions don't work.

I'm wondering what the problem is. I'm also curious as to where the connector for the docking station would be listed under Device Manager.

Thanks,

Jon

spire626, Jan 22, 2016
  4. yoav123 Win User

UPDATE: now I can see a new disk in Disk Management, but it say "no media". I tried to change the letter but it didn't help.

yoav123, Jan 22, 2016
Thema:

1. Docking station detection problem - Similar Threads - Docking station detection

2. Docking Station WD19DCS doesn't detect second monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Docking Station WD19DCS doesn't detect second monitor.: Dell Precision 7540 docked to a WD19WDS with dual S2722DC monitors only works when I use integrated GPU, when I disable the integrated GPU and try to use my Nvidia Quadro TRX 3000 GPU, the PC only detects one monitor. I have updated drives and performed all the self check...
  3. Docking station not detecting monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Docking station not detecting monitor: I've recently bought a new docking station so that I can extend the display of my laptop. It has a usb c connector, which I've plugged into my laptop and for the most part, it works. The wireless mouse works and various other devices that are plugged into to it via usb work...
  4. Docking station not detecting monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Docking station not detecting monitor: I've recently bought a new docking station so that I can extend the display of my laptop. It has a usb c connector, which I've plugged into my laptop and for the most part, it works. The wireless mouse works and various other devices that are plugged into to it via usb work...
  5. Docking Station

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Docking Station: I have a Laptop that connects to a docking station via USB. I have 2 monitors and the laptop. When I disconnect the laptop from the docking station, all the open windows goes onto my laptop. When I connect my laptop back to the docking station. The windows stay on my laptop....
  6. Docking Station

Docking Station: I have a Laptop that connects to a docking station via USB. I have 2 monitors and the laptop. When I disconnect the laptop from the docking station, all the open windows goes onto my laptop. When I connect my laptop back to the docking station. The windows stay on my laptop....
  7. Docking Station

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Second Monitor not detected via docking station.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second Monitor not detected via docking station.: Hello my friends,Today I have received a new docking station, but I am having some trouble connecting my second monitor to it main monitor is working. I am trying to connect:1x 4K 60Hz via DisplayLink WORKING1x FHD 60Hz via HDMI NOT DETECTEDI am using this Baseus docking...
  9. Second Monitor not detected via docking station.

Second Monitor not detected via docking station.: Hello my friends,Today I have received a new docking station, but I am having some trouble connecting my second monitor to it main monitor is working. I am trying to connect:1x 4K 60Hz via DisplayLink WORKING1x FHD 60Hz via HDMI NOT DETECTEDI am using this Baseus docking...
  10. Second Monitor not detected via docking station.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. samsung slate pc dock rdsndoc driver