Windows 10: Documents Folder/Downloads/Favorites - Two Lines??

Discus and support Documents Folder/Downloads/Favorites - Two Lines?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It was fine until recently (no idea, unless there was an update this week?), but look at this? It looks crap. It no longer appears as just one straight... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Gelbs, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Gelbs Win User

Documents Folder/Downloads/Favorites - Two Lines??

It was fine until recently (no idea, unless there was an update this week?), but look at this? It looks crap. It no longer appears as just one straight word, but goes into two lines. Like it is too big just for one word. Any way of correcting this?
    Documents Folder/Downloads/Favorites - Two Lines?? [​IMG]

:)

Gelbs, Nov 1, 2017
  2. cHADLuce Win User

How do I EXPORT Bookmarks/Favorites from Microsoft EDGE Browser?

Hi,

In Windows 10, edge, you should be able to open your document library (the folder symbol at the bottom of your screen next to the "e" explorer symbol).

Your library should open to show Quick Access, Desktop, Downloads, Dropbox, Documents, Pictures, HP, and Favorites Bar. All your favorites should be listed in your favorites bar file.

You can go to Documents, create a new folder.....

Go back to Favorites Bar and copy all your favorites to your new folder in Documents.

cHADLuce, Nov 1, 2017
  3. graye Win User
    How do I EXPORT Bookmarks/Favorites from Microsoft EDGE Browser?

That location is only used by Internet Explorer... and is not used by Edge.

graye, Nov 1, 2017
  4. Gelbs Win User

No clue as to why it's suddenly done that?

Gelbs, Nov 1, 2017
  5. spunk Win User
    In This PC, go to the toolbar to View and choose a view you would like better (ie) Small Icons, Details etc You can also Maximize or shrink the window to rearrange the icons.

spunk, Nov 1, 2017
  6. Gelbs Win User
    Yeah, I tried that. Doesn't make any real difference. In Safe Mode it's normal and how it should be. Another issue I have is as well, is on a reboot, I get my IE or Live Mail load up like it's remembered it from last session. Even though nothing is configured to do so?

Gelbs, Nov 1, 2017
  7. Gelbs Win User
    Only seems to do it too, when medium-sized option is selected.

Gelbs, Nov 1, 2017
  8. Bree New Member

Do you have the Fall Creators Update? This is a new 'feature' in the FCU, some (but not all) apps that were open when you shut down or restart will be reopened and carry on from where they left off. MS Office does, IE and Chrome do (but Edge and Firefox don't). Wordpad does, Notepad doesn't. See this thread...

on a restart Fall Creators Update reopens apps from before

Bree, Nov 1, 2017
  9. Gelbs Win User
    Thanks for the replies. That update makes sense. I also found out why the text was unaligned. It was due to the OneDrive folder. Once I deleted that, it reverted back to normal.

Gelbs, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Documents Folder/Downloads/Favorites - Two Lines?? - Similar Threads - Documents Folder Downloads

2. Two documents folder but no download folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two documents folder but no download folder: Two documents folder but no download folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-documents-folder-but-no-download-folder/49c1a334-0edf-4b92-97fe-88facca6347d
  3. Two documents folder but no download folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two documents folder but no download folder: Two documents folder but no download folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-documents-folder-but-no-download-folder/49c1a334-0edf-4b92-97fe-88facca6347d
  4. Two documents folder but no download folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Two Documents folders but no Desktop folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two Documents folders but no Desktop folder: After upgrading from win7 to win10, I found that there are two Documents folders in my user folder. One of these apparently is the Desktop folder containing all desktop files, but named Documents. I cannot change its name, and when trying to create a new Desktop folder,...
  6. Two Documents folders but no Desktop folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two Documents folders but no Desktop folder: After upgrading from win7 to win10, I found that there are two Documents folders in my user folder. One of these apparently is the Desktop folder containing all desktop files, but named Documents. I cannot change its name, and when trying to create a new Desktop folder,...
  7. Two Documents folders but no Desktop folder

8. Two Documents folders

Two Documents folders: I moved my documents folder onto D drive. And everything was fine. Then I did the same thing with my desktop. But now for some reason, I have two documents folders and now everything I save in my D drive also goes to the desktop and everything I save in the desktop directly...
  9. Two Documents folders

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two Documents folders: I moved my documents folder onto D drive. And everything was fine. Then I did the same thing with my desktop. But now for some reason, I have two documents folders and now everything I save in my D drive also goes to the desktop and everything I save in the desktop directly...
  10. Two Document folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Two Document folders: I have 2 Document folders both with same properties.How has this happened (one has a push pin icon next to it)It is safe to delete one of them? 153742