Windows 10: Does anyone have any on removing vibration from an exteral source

Discus and support Does anyone have any on removing vibration from an exteral source in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'll explain, my father in-law is a professional musician. He has large external speakers witch is connected to the PC and his other equipment.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jerry06, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Jerry06 Win User

Does anyone have any on removing vibration from an exteral source

I'll explain, my father in-law is a professional musician. He has large external speakers witch is connected to the PC and his other equipment. Sometimes the music he plays must be very loud, now here is the computer problem. Occasionally he has issues with the Power supply where some connections come slightly loose and cause the PC to not turn on. just a week or so the CPU fan even rattled loose.

So my question is does anyone have any ideas on how to dampen the vibrations to the PC?

If you need more information let me know.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Jerry06, Jun 11, 2018
  2. DenverB. Win User

640 xl lte goes in vibration mode randomly

Hi, There is a possibility that there are notifications coming in while you're on a call that is why it vibrate. You can turn this off by going to Settings > notifications+actions > tap on each app on the list and remove the tick on vibrate. Note that
    the steps provided is for WP8.1 OS.

DenverB., Jun 12, 2018
  3. randybw57 Win User
    Permanently remove Source from Photos App?

I am trying to remove two Sources from the Photos App.

I can remove them successfully.

However, after I restart my pc and check the Settings in my Photos App I see those Sources have returned.

The two Sources are:

1. \Users\Randy\Onedrive\Pictures

2. \Users\Randy\Pictures

My other Photos Settings are:

• Automatically Enhance - Off
    • Linked Duplicates - Off
    • Tile - A Single Photo
    • Microsoft OneDrive - Off

Thanks for any help or advice!

randybw57, Jun 12, 2018
Thema:

Does anyone have any on removing vibration from an exteral source

1. Does anyone have any on removing vibration from an exteral source - Similar Threads - Does anyone removing

2. Does anyone have a fix for this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone have a fix for this?: So I'm on Windows 11 and out the blue stuff on my windows START and when I try to use the notification bar just act up. Like when I hit the windows start to open the menu, the moment I click on the search bar to type something the window would auto-close. Same when I tried to...
  3. Does anyone have a fix for this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone have a fix for this?: So I'm on Windows 11 and out the blue stuff on my windows START and when I try to use the notification bar just act up. Like when I hit the windows start to open the menu, the moment I click on the search bar to type something the window would auto-close. Same when I tried to...
  4. Does anyone have a fix for this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone have a fix for this?: I turned on my pc today and it came up with some type off error saying, “Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key”. I tried solutions which i found on yours which were, changing the boot order in the BIOS settings and...
  5. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Does anyone have a fix for this?: I turned on my pc today and it came up with some type off error saying, “Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key”. I tried solutions which i found on yours which were, changing the boot order in the BIOS settings and...
  6. Does anyone have a fix for this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Does anyone have an address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone have an address?: Does anyone have a physical mailing address for microsoft? Their pos program shuts down with zero warning and the oh so wonderful onr drive- sarcasm fully intended, does not save the work...even though it is set to do so. They have now cost me enough hours I intend to bill...
  8. Does anyone have an address?

Does anyone have an address?: Does anyone have a physical mailing address for microsoft? Their pos program shuts down with zero warning and the oh so wonderful onr drive- sarcasm fully intended, does not save the work...even though it is set to do so. They have now cost me enough hours I intend to bill...
  9. Anyone have any explanations?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone have any explanations?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fnaf_Natalie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxmikj/anyone_have_any_explanations/
  10. does anyone have a solution to remover theweathercenter.org

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    does anyone have a solution to remover theweathercenter.org: I have tried everything I find on Google searches but I have not been able to get this off several of my PC. It pops up as theweathercenter.org but has nothing to do with weather and had a lot of off the wall internet rumors etc. Has anyone got a solution for eliminating...