Windows 10: Does anyone know anything about Heimdal PRO's reputation?

Discus and support Does anyone know anything about Heimdal PRO's reputation? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Never before heard of it myself, but I received a promotional message from Macecraft, provider of jv16 PowerTools. They're hawking ransomware... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Syncopator, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Does anyone know anything about Heimdal PRO's reputation?

Syncopator, Jun 6, 2017
  2. H.Ali1 Win User

what is md.hs md.hs (32 bit) in the task manager ?

Hi, found it, it is related to the Heimdal Pro program, file location is

C:\Program Files (x86)\Heimdal\md.hs

i have searched online and i think this .hs file is safe

H.Ali1, Jun 6, 2017
  3. software solution pros

I was wanting to know if anyone knows anything about software solution pros. Is this this a legit company.

rogerbar68, Jun 6, 2017
  4. Does anyone know anything about Heimdal PRO's reputation?

TairikuOkami, Jun 6, 2017
  5. Thank you. Those are very interesting links.

Syncopator, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Does anyone know anything about Heimdal PRO's reputation?

1. Does anyone know anything about Heimdal PRO's reputation? - Similar Threads - Does anyone anything

2. does anyone know about the SKU FQC-10221?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does anyone know about the SKU FQC-10221?: does anyone know about the SKU FQC-10221? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-about-the-sku-fqc-10221/4e83f1d7-8769-4e9d-b74a-3ec4faaf2a69
  3. does anyone know about the SKU FQC-10221?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does anyone know about the SKU FQC-10221?: does anyone know about the SKU FQC-10221? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-about-the-sku-fqc-10221/4e83f1d7-8769-4e9d-b74a-3ec4faaf2a69
  4. Does anyone know about Gameloop I need help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know about Gameloop I need help?: HiI have a laptop having AMD Radeon r5 m330 2gb Vram and Intel hd graphics 5500.8gb RamNow if anyone knows about gameloop i need some help setting for no lag.Can anyone tell me which settings suits my laptop to play Call of duty Mobile with no lag and if not then what are the...
  5. Does anyone know about Gameloop I need help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know about Gameloop I need help?: HiI have a laptop having AMD Radeon r5 m330 2gb Vram and Intel hd graphics 5500.8gb RamNow if anyone knows about gameloop i need some help setting for no lag.Can anyone tell me which settings suits my laptop to play Call of duty Mobile with no lag and if not then what are the...
  6. Anyone know about 000webhost?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Anyone know about 000webhost?: I parked my domain But my problem is, why my domain is linked to this 000webhostapp.com subdomain.And when i try to login wordpress dashboard like thisi typed evearts.com/wp-admin it redirect me to evearts2.000webhostapp.com/wp-admin?...
  7. Does anyone know?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know?: submitted by /u/pragyan52yadav [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivelnk/does_anyone_know/
  8. Does anyone know anything about kernal-power 41(63)?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know anything about kernal-power 41(63)?: its never happened to me before and now its happened 4 times in a week no i havent installed anything new ive done the whole turn off sleep mode for the computer and quick startup(that didnt work) and now im updating ALL my drivers hopefully that will work does anyone have...
  9. Question in the description. Does anyone know about win10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question in the description. Does anyone know about win10?: Does anyone know how to set up a windows 10 laptop with sim card in it so that if the internet(wifi) fails, he can switch to the internet from the sim card? So that you have only a few seconds without internet? By this I mean if the WLAN is still there and only the...
  10. Does anyone know what this is about?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does anyone know what this is about?: Installation Successful: Windows successfully installed the following update: Application:9WZDNCRD2G0J-Submission:1152921504626905280 This message has appeared in Windows 10 update log for the last few weeks. Haven't been able to track it down. Thanks in advance. 91993