Windows 10: Does anyone knows any file delete app?

Discus and support Does anyone knows any file delete app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm using the Tuneup 2016 app, this suite has a program called Tuneup shredder, I wonder if someone knows any alternative of this tool. This app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by neoroberto, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Does anyone knows any file delete app?

Hi, I'm using the Tuneup 2016 app, this suite has a program called Tuneup shredder, I wonder if someone knows any alternative of this tool.

This app safes delete the files. I'm planning to stop using Tuneup but i find very usefull the file deteler.

Thanks!.

:)

neoroberto, Oct 22, 2016
  2. 4477---01 Win User

Does Anyone Know...

Does anyone know which Nokia X7-00 RM-707 product code contains "Georgian" language?

4477---01, Oct 22, 2016
  3. aleisha11 Win User
    Does Anyone Know...

Hi 4477,

Language pack made available on a Nokia phone is market and country dependent. The Georgian language is only available on Nokia phones intended for countries where the language is mainly used. So it would be best to check with your
    local Nokia support for further assistance.

Hoping for your understanding.

aleisha11, Oct 22, 2016
  4. simrick Win User

Does anyone knows any file delete app?

Ccleaner (free) has a drive-wipe function, and also a secure delete function for the recycle bin.

simrick, Oct 22, 2016
  5. Really?? I knew about the free space cleaner, but, about the secure delete for the recycle bin no, actually I'm trying to figure out how it works.

Please correct me if I'm wrong... I think that first I must setup the secure deletion feature in the "options" tab.
    Then to execute the secure deletion, I have to return to the "Cleaner" tab goto System > Empty Recycle Bin enable the check control and the run both, analysis and run cleaner.

Am I right?.

Regards. (screen shots below)

Does anyone knows any file delete app? [​IMG]

Does anyone knows any file delete app? [​IMG]

neoroberto, Oct 22, 2016
  6. simrick Win User
    I don't install that option in Ccleaner, but here are the instructions from Piriform:
    Piriform - Changing CCleaner settings
    If you enable secure file deletion and wipe free space, it should show when you run the Cleaner Scan, and then securely delete whatever you've checked.
    Here's a video I found demonstrating it:
    How to Use CCleaner to Permanently Delete Files - YouTube

There's also a program called File Shredder, which is free, open-source:
    File Shredder
    It's what I use before recycling or disposing of drives.

simrick, Oct 22, 2016
  7. Nice! thanks for the help

neoroberto, Oct 22, 2016
  8. simrick Win User

Cheers!

simrick, Oct 22, 2016
  9. bestellen Win User
    Simply use embedded industry version which comes without aps from scratch afaik

bestellen, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Does anyone knows any file delete app? - Similar Threads - Does anyone knows

2. Does anyone know what this is and whether I should delete this file or restore it?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know what this is and whether I should delete this file or restore it?...: Hey guys, so I turned on my computer and then my antivirus Malwarebytes ran its daily scan and had an RTP detection, which lead to an file being quarantined. Now this file is classified as a Malware.AI2180662197 , and the file location is C:\ProgramData\ASUS\ASUS System...
  3. Does anyone know what this is and whether I should delete this file or restore it?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know what this is and whether I should delete this file or restore it?...: Hey guys, so I turned on my computer and then my antivirus Malwarebytes ran its daily scan and had an RTP detection, which lead to an file being quarantined. Now this file is classified as a Malware.AI2180662197 , and the file location is C:\ProgramData\ASUS\ASUS System...
  4. Does anyone else know what this startup app does?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone else know what this startup app does?: Just Checked my startup apps to try and turn off a few so i could boost my pc. and then i saw an app called "alexander".should i be worried?...
  5. Does anyone else know what this startup app does?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone else know what this startup app does?: Just Checked my startup apps to try and turn off a few so i could boost my pc. and then i saw an app called "alexander".should i be worried?...
  6. Does anyone else know what this startup app does?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Does anyone know what the wlan_memlog.log file is?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does anyone know what the wlan_memlog.log file is?: Hi! About a month ago, Windows Defender found a trojan virus on my laptop and reported that a file inside the C:\Windows\System32\drivers named "hostdump_mem_log1000001d3.[a few digits]" was affected. Since it was stopped and no other suspicious events happened since then, I...
  8. Does anyone know any apps that add notes, reminders and warnings to files and folders in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know any apps that add notes, reminders and warnings to files and folders in...: [ATTACH] Does anyone know any apps that add notes, reminders and warnings to files and folders in Windows? Example: I want to add a movie synopsis to a file. I remember downloading it a year ago, but I forgot the name. Something similar to what exists on Onedrive:...
  9. Does anyone know how to delete a page in Word?

Does anyone know how to delete a page in Word?: I'm not sure what I've done, but I'm trying to delete the third page of a newsletter template. The template was originally 2 pages but, I did something (I have no idea what) and it turned into 3 pages. I've tried to ctr+g option, but it won't select the page. I tried the...
  10. Does anyone know?

Does anyone know?: submitted by /u/pragyan52yadav [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivelnk/does_anyone_know/