Windows 10: Does anyone recognise this connector? (USB? DisplayPort?)

Discus and support Does anyone recognise this connector? (USB? DisplayPort?) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; One side is standard USB A-Type and the other is this (two different angles): [img] I'm not sure what device it came with, it's been in my cupboard a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by King Mustard, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Does anyone recognise this connector? (USB? DisplayPort?)

One side is standard USB A-Type and the other is this (two different angles):
    Does anyone recognise this connector? (USB? DisplayPort?) [​IMG]
    I'm not sure what device it came with, it's been in my cupboard a while.There is a USB 3.0 SS logo on it and it looks very similar to 'USB 3.0 B-Type' but the middle of the connector doesn't seem to match. For example, this is an example of a standard 'USB 3.0 B-Type':
    On the length of the cable is:AmphenolFRJAWM272530V80°CVW-1E326508

:)

King Mustard, Dec 11, 2016

2. external hard drive not recognised by windows 10

does anyone have a solution to the external hard drive not recognised by windows 10 problem

DimosthenisV, Dec 11, 2016
  3. Eddyabs Win User
    cozoo usb-c to usb-3 hub

I recently purchased a cozoo usb-c to usb-3 hub for my hp notebook, my hp notebook does not recognise it. I followed the link to goo.gl/5TSS3f to download and install the driver and it still does not recognise the hub. Can anyone help?

Eddyabs, Dec 11, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

Does anyone recognise this connector? (USB? DisplayPort?)

Berton, Dec 11, 2016
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    This:

NavyLCDR, Dec 11, 2016
  6. enigma101 Win User
    This does indeed look like a USB 3.0 connector for an external HHD enclosure or a USB 3.0 printer.

enigma101, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Does anyone recognise this connector? (USB? DisplayPort?)

1. Does anyone recognise this connector? (USB? DisplayPort?) - Similar Threads - Does anyone recognise

2. USB not recognised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB not recognised: I hope someone can help me please. I have a laptop with Windows 10 Home. I backup data with EaseUS Home to a WD Ultra Passport. When I plug in Passport to backup USB "F" the backup disc is there but drive "F" has a question mark against it. I have checked the USB function...
  3. USB not recognised

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB not recognised: I hope someone can help me please. I have a laptop with Windows 10 Home. I backup data with EaseUS Home to a WD Ultra Passport. When I plug in Passport to backup USB "F" the backup disc is there but drive "F" has a question mark against it. I have checked the USB function...
  4. USB not recognised

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB not recognised: I have a Cruzer Blade 32Gb memory stick. It is recognised and works on a Windows 10 computer but not a Windows 11 one.I have tried all the usual fixes, but it still does not appear on explorer. Fixes tried: Different port, Selective Suspend Disabled, Power Management USB Root...
  5. DisplayPort to USB-C Problem

DisplayPort to USB-C Problem: Hey allI have tried everything from formatting the computer to updating the chipset, uninstalling usb drivers, graphics card drivers etc.I have a laptop ASUS ASUS TUF Gaming A17 FA706IH-AU454, the laptop has no displayport input but it has USB-C Display.Google worked until...
  6. USB does not recognise Garmin

USB does not recognise Garmin: USB does not recognise Garmin so I am unable to update the SatNav. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-does-not-recognise-garmin/b52aacea-e554-4be4-b4d2-08fa6395e856
  7. Mini-DisplayPort (Thunderbolt 1) to Displayport external display not recognised in windows...

Mini-DisplayPort (Thunderbolt 1) to Displayport external display not recognised in windows...: I am attempting to connect my 2012 unibody non-retina Macbook pro to an external display. MacOS runs flawlessly on the external display connected using a Mini-DisplayPort (mac-side) to DisplayPort (external monitor-side) cable. Windows 10, however, fails to recognize the...
  8. Window does not recognise my USB

Window does not recognise my USB: Hello, My USB flash drive is not working when I plug it in. It appears that Windows recognized the device because it makes a sound when I plug it in. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory....
  9. Front USB connectors

Front USB connectors: Curious, is there any options available to connect the front USB 2.0 (on a desktop), to a USB 3.0 PCIe card? Thus, giving the front USB ports, 3.0, versus 2.0. Thanks in advance for all your ideas... 126078
  10. Some USB port does not recognise drive

Some USB port does not recognise drive: I have a WD Passport 1TB drive, on two my pc's USB 3 ports, it just won't get recognised. Once the cable is plugged in, the power light on the drive lights ON , not blinking, and nothing else happens. Any idea to fix or diagnose this. The USB ports otherwise seems to work...