Windows 10: Does Anyway To Change Start Menu Single Folder Icon Color?

Discus and support Does Anyway To Change Start Menu Single Folder Icon Color? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I wanna change single folder color on the start menu. Not all of them. For example check this screenshot i made it. Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FinalKenpachi, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Does Anyway To Change Start Menu Single Folder Icon Color?

Hello everyone.

I wanna change single folder color on the start menu. Not all of them.

For example check this screenshot i made it. Thanks.

Does Anyway To Change Start Menu Single Folder Icon Color? [​IMG]

:)

FinalKenpachi, Aug 16, 2015
  2. BrucePyle Win User

No more website icons pinned to Start menu after 1511 build update

Syed,

Sorry, that didn't change anything.

If I pin a website to the Start Menu using Edge, it just displays the Edge icon and not the website icon.

If I add a website to the Taskbar using Chrome, it does display the website icon in the 'Chrome Apps' folder. When I then pin that site to the Start Menu, it reverts to the Chrome browser icon.

Again, not critical, but it was very convenient to see the pinned website icons in the Start Menu before the Build 1511 upgrade.

-Bruce

BrucePyle, Aug 16, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Start Menu: Folder icons issue

In the Start Menu, many of my programs appear as generic folder icons, with the actual program in a subdirectory of said folders (see image below). My question: Is there a way to show the actual program on the menu without having to expand the folder
    first (remove folder/folder icons)? Most of the folders (in the menu) only contain a single program.

Does Anyway To Change Start Menu Single Folder Icon Color? [​IMG]

mcbarker69, Aug 16, 2015
  4. Does Anyway To Change Start Menu Single Folder Icon Color?

Looks like there is no way to change color. *Sad

FinalKenpachi, Aug 19, 2015
Thema:

Does Anyway To Change Start Menu Single Folder Icon Color?

1. Does Anyway To Change Start Menu Single Folder Icon Color? - Similar Threads - Does Anyway Change

2. How to Change the icon of a Particular folder in start Menu ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Change the icon of a Particular folder in start Menu ?: Hi,Is it possible to change the icon of a particular folder in start menu in windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-icon-of-a-particular-folder-in/382e7321-8837-474f-9600-2bd3ea0abda8
  3. How to Change the icon of a Particular folder in start Menu ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Change the icon of a Particular folder in start Menu ?: Hi,Is it possible to change the icon of a particular folder in start menu in windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-icon-of-a-particular-folder-in/382e7321-8837-474f-9600-2bd3ea0abda8
  4. How to Change the icon of a Particular folder in start Menu ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why are the icons of the start menu not colored??

Why are the icons of the start menu not colored??: Why are the icons of the start menu not colored??Even after selecting this ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-the-icons-of-the-start-menu-not-colored/e55262cd-239c-4623-935f-cdbc503e4bb3
  6. Changing the transparency color in start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing the transparency color in start menu?: [ATTACH] In past Windows 10 versions the color of the transparent part changed with the color scheme (like this), but now no matter what color I pick it's this washed-out lifeless gray in dark mode or same but lighter in light mode even after reboot:...
  7. Changing the transparency color of the start menu?

Changing the transparency color of the start menu?: In past Windows 10 versions the color of the transparent part changed with the color scheme like this https://www.groovypost.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/after-regedit.png , but now no matter what color I pick it's this washed-out lifeless gray in dark mode or same but...
  8. Changing the transparency color in start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing the transparency color in start menu?: [ATTACH] In past Windows 10 versions the color of the transparent part changed with the color scheme (like this), but now no matter what color I pick it's this washed-out lifeless gray in dark mode or same but lighter in light mode even after reboot:...
  9. How To Change Any Folder to Any Color in Start Menu

How To Change Any Folder to Any Color in Start Menu: Hello. Is there a way to customize folder color in full screen start menu? I don't wanna change all of them. I wanna color any folder too any color. Thanks. 11863
  10. Change color of icons on start menu?

Change color of icons on start menu?: I tried looking around and I'm not seeing a option, since the update some icons randomly changed color on their own but I don't see how to do it myself. 29755