does IE ActiveX work of microsoft surface?

Discus and support does IE ActiveX work of microsoft surface? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Many times before I've been trying to open files on a Microsoft Surface Pro. But each time It says I do have to turn off Protected mode to open the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by neytanimonserrate, Aug 10, 2018.

1. neytanimonserrate Win User

Many times before I've been trying to open files on a Microsoft Surface Pro. But each time It says I do have to turn off Protected mode to open the file and shows the name IE ActiveX Interface Marshaling Library and having to open it. Each time I dare to open it, it flunks out by disappearing after a split second. How can I stop this and open the so called 'system'?

***Moved from Surface Pro (newest)/Safety and security***

:)

neytanimonserrate, Aug 10, 2018
  2. wazzledoozle Win User

Microsoft launches Surface Computing

The launch of Microsoft Surface marks the beginning of a new technology category and a user-interface revolution. Surface, Microsoft’s first surface computer, provides effortless interaction with digital content through natural hand gestures, touch and physical objects. Surface computing breaks down traditional barriers between people and technology, changing the way people interact with all kinds of everyday information — from photos to maps to menus.

Key features demonstrated in the videos included:
    • Multi-touch ability.
    • Recognition and syncing of wireless devices by placing on touch panel
    • Ability to identify non-digital devices, such as a drink glass, based on shape.
    • Hand gesture system to further interact with the touch panel.
    • New, non-windows based interface.
    The videos really speak for themselves. According to the website, Surface technology will be
    available in Winter 2007.

Source: Microsoft Surface

wazzledoozle, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Rob_949 Win User
    activex and cctv camera

I have solidex camera outside my house. I could view the image on my iphone by simply typing htttp://<ip-address> followed by user name and password. On my Nokia 1520, i get the message activex is required. When it attempts to download activex, it fails.
    I have tried using IP CAM controller and CamaraKaze Apps, as suggested by other posts, but unable to get it to work. This could be because my camera Solidex is not listed in available cameras within these Apps. Does anyone have suggestions on what i need to
    do to view camera images on my phone?

Rob_949, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Rob_949 Win User

activex and cctv camera

I have solidex camera outside my house. I could view the image on my iphone by simply typing htttp://<ip-address> followed by user name and password. On my Nokia 1520, i get the message activex is required. When it attempts to download activex, it fails.
    I have tried using IP CAM controller and CamaraKaze Apps, as suggested by other posts, but unable to get it to work. This could be because my camera Solidex is not listed in available cameras within these Apps. Does anyone have suggestions on what i need to
    do to view camera images on my phone?

Rob_949, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

1. does IE ActiveX work of microsoft surface? - Similar Threads - does ActiveX microsoft

2. Error 2147942487 Game Bar not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 2147942487 Game Bar not working: When I use the windows 10 game bar and try to record, about 1-3 minutes into the recording I get an error message that says "Error 2147942487 Game Bar not working" The recording stops and everything that I recorded does not save. Why is this happening? [Moved from :...
  3. Cannot remove old Microsoft account from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot remove old Microsoft account from Windows 10: I switched the Microsoft account that I use for my Office 365 applications and I cannot get Windows 10 to stop asking me to "fix a problem with the old account" that I am no longer using and would like to remove. When I go to Settings > Accounts the old account is listed...
  4. Microsoft Office no longer working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Office no longer working: At 10:50 PM tonight (PST) in the middle of working my computer suddenly went to a blue screen and "restarted". When it came back on my Office programs (Word, Excel) no longer will open any of my documents and I get the following message: "The operating system is not presently...
  5. Bluetooth Audio fails to work intermittently on Dell Latitude 3460 running Windows 10 Pro...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Audio fails to work intermittently on Dell Latitude 3460 running Windows 10 Pro...: Trying to pair Boat Rockerz 600 Bluetooth headset with my laptop. The audio works for the first 5 seconds after adding the bluetooth device. But then audio stops working. Then I need to run the troubleshooter which only occassionally fixes the problem. Then I have to remove...
  6. Microsoft Stereo 2017 Audio driver needed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Stereo 2017 Audio driver needed: Hi there, I've got a HP Pavilion all in one desktop computer. I have a pair of Bose QC35 ii headphones that I'm trying to get work. They pair up with the computer fine, but it doesn't connect in the Sound window to the "Headphones" output. They will connect to the...
  7. Error when upgrading my Surface Laptop device from Windows 10 Pro in S mode to just Windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error when upgrading my Surface Laptop device from Windows 10 Pro in S mode to just Windows...: Talked to support to escalate the issue of not being able to switch out of S Mode. They couldn't fix it after hours of troubleshooting. Many restarts, updates, diagnostic testing, info gathering.... Nothing! My laptop is brand new! I have not heard back from support so I...
  8. Surface Pro 4 doesn't start

Surface Pro 4 doesn't start: I installed the latest insider version 177738. One day later it suddenly stopped to work, doesn't respond. Keeping power button long enough down Windows menu disappears (system closes, i guess). After that i am not able to boot it anymore, even though i've tried every trick...
  9. Can Surface Go be upgraded from Windows 10 S to Windows 10 Pro?

Can Surface Go be upgraded from Windows 10 S to Windows 10 Pro?: If so, how is that done, without buying a new license and doing a clean install of Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/can-surface-go-be-upgraded-from-windows-10-s-to/3cb78c1a-ac58-45b6-b78f-68cf274cdbd1
  10. DVD Player Won't Work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DVD Player Won't Work: I bought this laptop in Nov 2017. Dell 15 inch. I have not bothered to use the DVD player since I have owned it. I inserted a DVD tonight and it did not automatically start like I expected it to do. I did the usual troubleshooting and nothing worked. I read some...