Windows 10: does IE ActiveX work of microsoft surface?

Discus and support does IE ActiveX work of microsoft surface? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Many times before I've been trying to open files on a Microsoft Surface Pro. But each time It says I do have to turn off Protected mode to open the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by neytanimonserrate, Aug 10, 2018.

1. neytanimonserrate Win User

does IE ActiveX work of microsoft surface?

Many times before I've been trying to open files on a Microsoft Surface Pro. But each time It says I do have to turn off Protected mode to open the file and shows the name IE ActiveX Interface Marshaling Library and having to open it. Each time I dare to open it, it flunks out by disappearing after a split second. How can I stop this and open the so called 'system'?

***Moved from Surface Pro (newest)/Safety and security***

:)

neytanimonserrate, Aug 10, 2018
  2. wazzledoozle Win User

Microsoft launches Surface Computing

The launch of Microsoft Surface marks the beginning of a new technology category and a user-interface revolution. Surface, Microsoft’s first surface computer, provides effortless interaction with digital content through natural hand gestures, touch and physical objects. Surface computing breaks down traditional barriers between people and technology, changing the way people interact with all kinds of everyday information — from photos to maps to menus.

Key features demonstrated in the videos included:
    • Multi-touch ability.
    • Recognition and syncing of wireless devices by placing on touch panel
    • Ability to identify non-digital devices, such as a drink glass, based on shape.
    • Hand gesture system to further interact with the touch panel.
    • New, non-windows based interface.
    The videos really speak for themselves. According to the website, Surface technology will be
    available in Winter 2007.

Source: Microsoft Surface

wazzledoozle, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Rob_949 Win User
    activex and cctv camera

I have solidex camera outside my house. I could view the image on my iphone by simply typing htttp://<ip-address> followed by user name and password. On my Nokia 1520, i get the message activex is required. When it attempts to download activex, it fails.
    I have tried using IP CAM controller and CamaraKaze Apps, as suggested by other posts, but unable to get it to work. This could be because my camera Solidex is not listed in available cameras within these Apps. Does anyone have suggestions on what i need to
    do to view camera images on my phone?

Rob_949, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Rob_949 Win User

activex and cctv camera

I have solidex camera outside my house. I could view the image on my iphone by simply typing htttp://<ip-address> followed by user name and password. On my Nokia 1520, i get the message activex is required. When it attempts to download activex, it fails.
    I have tried using IP CAM controller and CamaraKaze Apps, as suggested by other posts, but unable to get it to work. This could be because my camera Solidex is not listed in available cameras within these Apps. Does anyone have suggestions on what i need to
    do to view camera images on my phone?

Rob_949, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

1. does IE ActiveX work of microsoft surface? - Similar Threads - does ActiveX microsoft

2. does microsoft work for chrome?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    does microsoft work for chrome?: will microsoft work with chrome cause it doesn't seam to work at all i have no idea i downloaded it and it took like half an hour when i finish it said "please download a app on chrome webstore to use this" i do not know why its not working please help me out! Thank you *...
  3. Microsoft Surface

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Surface: each time the computer performs an update I have to enter a 48 numeric key. Is there away that I can configure the laptop so I will not have to enter the code every time? ***Moved from: (Surface Book 2 / Install, update, and repair)***...
  4. Windows Hello not working on Microsoft Surface Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello not working on Microsoft Surface Laptop: Windows Hello was working fine on my device, a 2018 Microsoft Surface Laptop with Windows 10. However, 1 day it just stopped working. I have tried the following steps based on several articles: - Completed all Windows updates - Set a new PIN - Updated all drivers for...
  5. Microsoft Surface 2 Camera Not working after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Surface 2 Camera Not working after update: I cannot get my camera to work after the latest windows update 1803. Any assistance would be helpful. * Moved from Insider...
  6. Does IE 10 or IE 9 run on Windows 10?

in Browsers and Email
    Does IE 10 or IE 9 run on Windows 10?: I have access issues with a legacy application running in Windows 10 and I need the functionality of either IE 10 or IE 9 (we need SSL v.3) until we upgrade. Does anyone know how I can install earlier versions of IE on Windows 10 or a work around, we tried and were not...
  7. IE 11 installed but does not start...

in Browsers and Email
    IE 11 installed but does not start...: IE 11 does not start up my W10; attempting to start it results in a generic event ID of 1000: Faulting application name: iexplore.exe, version: 11.0.10240.16384, time stamp: 0x559f3a1c Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.10240.16392, time stamp: 0x55a864a2...
  8. IE 11 does not open

in Browsers and Email
    IE 11 does not open: I have been using windows 10 home for a few months now but have not needed Ie 11, so have not tried to open. I now do need this browser. when I click on the icon it does not open. I get the spinning blue circle but then this goes away with no browser. Please note that I have...
  9. Microsoft account login does not work

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft account login does not work: For several weeks I have tried to login to my windows account, keeps telling my password is wrong, reset password, then go to second step tells me password is wrong. I keep resetting and and it says it was successful but then when I go to use it, it says it's wrong. I can't...
  10. WebService , ActiveX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WebService , ActiveX: Hello, Just wondered if somebody has a similar problem to me, Since I upgraded to windows 10 for windows 8.1 pro. I can't access my cctv cameras using webservice? It does not run ActiveX...... if I login in to the super administrator everything works fine, I have tried...