Windows 10: does IE ActiveX work of microsoft surface?

Discus and support does IE ActiveX work of microsoft surface? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Many times before I've been trying to open files on a Microsoft Surface Pro. But each time It says I do have to turn off Protected mode to open the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by neytanimonserrate, Aug 10, 2018.

1. does IE ActiveX work of microsoft surface?

Many times before I've been trying to open files on a Microsoft Surface Pro. But each time It says I do have to turn off Protected mode to open the file and shows the name IE ActiveX Interface Marshaling Library and having to open it. Each time I dare to open it, it flunks out by disappearing after a split second. How can I stop this and open the so called 'system'?

***Moved from Surface Pro (newest)/Safety and security***

:)

neytanimonserrate, Aug 10, 2018

2. Microsoft launches Surface Computing

The launch of Microsoft Surface marks the beginning of a new technology category and a user-interface revolution. Surface, Microsoft’s first surface computer, provides effortless interaction with digital content through natural hand gestures, touch and physical objects. Surface computing breaks down traditional barriers between people and technology, changing the way people interact with all kinds of everyday information — from photos to maps to menus.

Key features demonstrated in the videos included:
    • Multi-touch ability.
    • Recognition and syncing of wireless devices by placing on touch panel
    • Ability to identify non-digital devices, such as a drink glass, based on shape.
    • Hand gesture system to further interact with the touch panel.
    • New, non-windows based interface.
    The videos really speak for themselves. According to the website, Surface technology will be
    available in Winter 2007.

Source: Microsoft Surface

wazzledoozle, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Rob_949 Win User
    activex and cctv camera

I have solidex camera outside my house. I could view the image on my iphone by simply typing htttp://<ip-address> followed by user name and password. On my Nokia 1520, i get the message activex is required. When it attempts to download activex, it fails.
    I have tried using IP CAM controller and CamaraKaze Apps, as suggested by other posts, but unable to get it to work. This could be because my camera Solidex is not listed in available cameras within these Apps. Does anyone have suggestions on what i need to
    do to view camera images on my phone?

Rob_949, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Rob_949 Win User

does IE ActiveX work of microsoft surface?

activex and cctv camera

I have solidex camera outside my house. I could view the image on my iphone by simply typing htttp://<ip-address> followed by user name and password. On my Nokia 1520, i get the message activex is required. When it attempts to download activex, it fails.
    I have tried using IP CAM controller and CamaraKaze Apps, as suggested by other posts, but unable to get it to work. This could be because my camera Solidex is not listed in available cameras within these Apps. Does anyone have suggestions on what i need to
    do to view camera images on my phone?

Rob_949, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

does IE ActiveX work of microsoft surface?

1. does IE ActiveX work of microsoft surface? - Similar Threads - does ActiveX microsoft

2. IE mode on Edge and Chrome not working with ActiveX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IE mode on Edge and Chrome not working with ActiveX: HiI have legacy apps that runs on ActiveX, which is to read file from local PC via browser. It use to works fine in IE. And to run in Chrome and Edge, I understand that by enabling IE mode on edge and chrome may help. Unfortunately, I have tested it out, it just doesn't work,...
  3. IE mode on Edge and Chrome not working with ActiveX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IE mode on Edge and Chrome not working with ActiveX: HiI have legacy apps that runs on ActiveX, which is to read file from local PC via browser. It use to works fine in IE. And to run in Chrome and Edge, I understand that by enabling IE mode on edge and chrome may help. Unfortunately, I have tested it out, it just doesn't work,...
  4. ActiveX install

in Windows 10 Customization
    ActiveX install: ActiveX has stopped working on my PC O/S Windows 10 64bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activex-install/6dc7fd98-0db3-416e-b590-f1b1b0206dac
  5. activex

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    activex: I downloaded call of duty modern warfare but cannot play it because i get a message "activeX has encountered an unrecoverable error, see the readme for possible solutions" there is no readme. Microsoft advisors told me to download new activeX drivers but i dont know how to do...
  6. Drag and drop with finger or Microsoft surface pen not working in Chrome, IE, or Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Drag and drop with finger or Microsoft surface pen not working in Chrome, IE, or Edge: I just noticed today that the drag and drop function with the surface pen or finger doesn’t work within the web browsers anymore. I tried Chrome and IE and Edge. With Chrome, I did go to the flags page and changed the settings to no avail. This is very frustrating, and I cant...
  7. ActiveX Plug In for Network Video Recorder wont launch in IE

in Browsers and Email
    ActiveX Plug In for Network Video Recorder wont launch in IE: Super odd issue is occurring here. Possible chronic. The issue is with a Hikvision NVR and attempting to access the web GUI which uses an ActiveX plug in. In the past affected PCs have been able to access the GUI using the plug in. Symptom: Whenever user attempt to use the...
  8. ACTIVEX DOES NOT CHARGE IN WIN10.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ACTIVEX DOES NOT CHARGE IN WIN10.: Hello, working on my pc, a security alert appears which indicates: the ActiveX controls have been disabled. What to do to correct it enable it and eliminate it, what is an ActiveX?...
  9. ActiveX content not loading in IE 11 Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    ActiveX content not loading in IE 11 Win10: I have an internal web page accessing activex content. I have tried everything I know how to do to get this to function. What works... all our original win10 1703 images from 1.5+ years ago work fine with standard windows updates, they load all the activex content. There...
  10. WebService , ActiveX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WebService , ActiveX: Hello, Just wondered if somebody has a similar problem to me, Since I upgraded to windows 10 for windows 8.1 pro. I can't access my cctv cameras using webservice? It does not run ActiveX...... if I login in to the super administrator everything works fine, I have tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my surface pro wont let me turn on activex in ie 11