Windows 10: Does Microsoft Edge support extensions?

Discus and support Does Microsoft Edge support extensions? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; And does it have all of the "essentials" like ad blocking? 19421 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Raident, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Raident Win User

Does Microsoft Edge support extensions?

And does it have all of the "essentials" like ad blocking?

:)

Raident, Aug 26, 2015

2. Micosoft Browser EDGE and Norton Internet Security?

Shawn's reply doesn't answer the question. Norton makes it a point to declare that it does not protect Microsoft Edge. I keep getting these pop-up messages from Microsoft telling my Edge is more secure than Firefox, Edge is more secure than Chrome.
    These pop-ups do not ring true when Norton makes such a point that it does not support Edge. It's been years since Edge was released, yet Norton still does not support Edge. This is the primary reason I do not use Microsoft Edge.

Michael Faklis, Aug 26, 2015
  3. Microsoft Edge

When will Microsoft Edge support Dashlane Password Manager Program. I have Dashlane on my computer but due to the fact that Edge does not support it I am forced to use Firefox. While I really like Microsoft Edge and prefer using it, if there is no plan
    to support Dashlane then I will have to remove Microsoft Edge, as there is no point in having both Firefox and Microsoft Edge.

LorraineTrasmondi, Aug 26, 2015
  4. Phone Man Win User

No Extensions for now but should be added in future upgrade. Click on the ... at top right and then settings. Under settings select advanced settings and look at the few options. Has pop up blocking and do not track and built in flash.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Aug 26, 2015
Thema:

1. Does Microsoft Edge support extensions? - Similar Threads - Does Microsoft Edge

2. An extension and microsoft edge issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An extension and microsoft edge issue: Hi all, recently i have been trying out edge, and well i have a few issues, first of all, i have an extension that is unremovable installed on the browser called apps, and it is installed by an organisation, I have no organisation, i bought my laptop brand new from Argos UK,...
  3. An extension and microsoft edge issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An extension and microsoft edge issue: Hi all, recently i have been trying out edge, and well i have a few issues, first of all, i have an extension that is unremovable installed on the browser called apps, and it is installed by an organisation, I have no organisation, i bought my laptop brand new from Argos UK,...
  4. An extension and microsoft edge issue

in Cortana
  5. Does chrome extensions slow down Edge?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does chrome extensions slow down Edge?: Hello everyone Just looking for some suggestions I have downloaded the latest Edge 64bit today. I am curious to know whether extensions slow down the performance of the edge. I use extensity extension to disable some which are not needed always Please share your views...
  6. Edge extensions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge extensions: Is there still no way to stop Edge from turning off extensions automatically? I use an S/MIME extension that it likes to turn off and it's a pain in the ass to have to shut everything down and log back into my work email every time it does it. submitted by /u/dronesitter...
  7. Edge EXTENSIONS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge EXTENSIONS: Is there any way of getting the TIME and DATE on to Edge Extension/Taskbar ? And - when will the new Edge with Chrome extensions be released ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-extensions/10b0f99f-4c15-4e35-97e9-3a6cffd80b09
  8. Edge Extensions

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Edge Extensions: I have a Dell Latitude 10 ST2E Table running Windows 10 Ver. 1607, Build 14393.2551. I had the RoboForm Extension Installed. On one of the recent updates, the extension disappeared. If I go back into the Microsoft Store to download it, it says you own this product but the...
  9. Edge extensions

in Browsers and Email
    Edge extensions: Does MS Edge support add-ons/extensions? I use Last Pass & xmarks in Firefox, IE and Chrome. Is it possible to use them in Edge? Thanks. 13599
  10. Bringing Extensions to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Bringing Extensions to Microsoft Edge: I am excited to share that we have shipped the first preview release of Microsoft Edge with extensions support to Windows Insiders. Since the beginning of the Microsoft Edge project, our roadmap has always included extensions in order to support a vibrant community of...