Windows 10: does microsoft work for chrome?

Discus and support does microsoft work for chrome? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; will microsoft work with chrome cause it doesn't seam to work at all i have no idea i downloaded it and it took like half an hour when i finish it said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jaydon Taylor, Sep 3, 2018.

1. does microsoft work for chrome?

will microsoft work with chrome cause it doesn't seam to work at all i have no idea i downloaded it and it took like half an hour when i finish it said "please download a app on chrome webstore to use this" i do not know why its not working please help me out! Thank you

* Moved from Insider

:)

Jaydon Taylor, Sep 3, 2018

2. Chrome glitch

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description on one of the three users Chrome is not working.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• The account on which you are facing issue with Chrome, does it have the administrator permission?
    • Have you check with other browser? Was the result same?
    • Is the issue specific to only one application or facing issue with other application too?

First, I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and see if it brings any difference.
    Here are the steps through which you can use Internet Explorer.

• Press the Windows key.

• Type Internet Explorer in the search box.

• Right click on Internet Explorer
      (Desktop app).

• Select Pint to task bar.

• Try to use Internet Explorer from there and see if it brings any difference.

If you still want to use Chrome then I would suggest you to open the application Chrome in administrator mode and see if it brings any difference. Here are the steps through which you can open Chrome in Administrator mode.

• Press the Windows key or click on Start icon.
    • Type Google Chrome.
    • Right click on Google Chrome and select the option to Run As Administrator.
    • If everything works fine by running chrome in administrator mode then you may pin it to the task bar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Sep 3, 2018
  3. Google chrome not working.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We will be glad to assist you with the issue you are experiencing with the computer. I understand the difficulty when things won’t work the way they should.

Just a few questions first, to get a clear picture of the issue.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What is the error message displayed on the screen?

I would recommend that you uninstall Chrome and try again and make sure you are downloading Google Chrome from trusted website.

To uninstall google chrome follow the steps below:

• Press Win + X and open Control panel
    • Go to program and click program and feature.
      • Uninstall chrome

Hope this helps.

Please post back to us if you have any questions. We will be glad to provide you with the additional options.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Sep 3, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

does microsoft work for chrome?

Google Chrome not working windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing any issues with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Is the issue confined to Google Chrome?
    • Have you tried uninstalling/re-installing Google Chrome?
    There could be several reasons for this cause. I would suggest you to try the steps below and check the result.

Uninstall Google Chrome and then re-install

Press Windows key + X and click Programs & Features

Right click Google Chrome and click Uninstall

Re-install Google Chrome and check.

If the issue still persists, please contact the developer of Google Chrome.

Google Chrome Support Forum

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

does microsoft work for chrome?

1. does microsoft work for chrome? - Similar Threads - does microsoft chrome

2. Microsoft edge, Chrome and Microsoft store does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft edge, Chrome and Microsoft store does not work.: A while ago Microsoft edge would open and then a second later it would close, but my chrome worked fine so I ignored using edge. But I left a game running all night and when I woke up my pc was frozen so I held the power button until it turned off and turned it back on and...
  3. Microsoft edge, Chrome and Microsoft store does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft edge, Chrome and Microsoft store does not work.: A while ago Microsoft edge would open and then a second later it would close, but my chrome worked fine so I ignored using edge. But I left a game running all night and when I woke up my pc was frozen so I held the power button until it turned off and turned it back on and...
  4. ASUS510M - Backlit keyboard & Google Chrome does not work

ASUS510M - Backlit keyboard & Google Chrome does not work: Hello. Can someone help me please. I recently purchased an ASUS510M and is WINDOWS 11. It says that it’s keyboard is meant to be backlit, only I cannot find option in my settings. It also will do everything in its power for me to not to download Google… I have looked up on...
  5. Does Chrome work with Windows 11 64-bit?

Does Chrome work with Windows 11 64-bit?: After upgrading to Windows 11 64 bit I have noticed Chrome sometimes will not open. I have to go into Task Manager and close Chrome and then uninstall it and reinstall. How can I fix this issue?...
  6. Does Microsoft Family Safety work with other browsers such as Vivaladi or Chrome?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Does Microsoft Family Safety work with other browsers such as Vivaladi or Chrome?: I am recently preparing to use Microsoft Family Safety for my kid. Nevertheless, my kid seldom use Microsoft Edge as his common browser, he uses Vivaladi instead....
  7. Does windows defender work on chrome?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does windows defender work on chrome?: Does windows defender work on Chrome? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/does-windows-defender-work-on-chrome/6bc87b0e-ac33-4be9-8a9e-99cd7121525d
  8. Chrome not working with Microsoft Family Account

Chrome not working with Microsoft Family Account: Windows 10 laptop. Parent and child both with Microsoft accounts. Child account will not open Chrome at all. I tried switching child account to "local" account and that works, but now I can't apply screen limits that only apply through Microsoft Family settings. I have...
  9. /Microsoft Family Safety Content Restrictions does not allow Chrome to work at all

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    /Microsoft Family Safety Content Restrictions does not allow Chrome to work at all: To be fair. I want to have parental controls on windows and Microsoft edge turned on. I also have Google family running separately for google software. My kid uses google Chrome for school, google docs for school, and uses chrome accounts and apps that need chrome. I got...
  10. Chrome does not work

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome does not work: I installed Windows 10 and started to use my chrome browser. I cannot download webpages, infinite waiting time after the first page shows, cannot scroll down or click on a link. It is like a frozen tab. I reinstalled Chrome, nothing changed. Two webpages fine, the third...