Windows 10: Does OS build interfere with SQL Server UI?

Discus and support Does OS build interfere with SQL Server UI? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I am using the following build of OS: Version 1709 OS Build 17025.1000 I have found that the UI elements in Reporting Services, a Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by mysorian, Nov 21, 2017.

1. mysorian Win User

Does OS build interfere with SQL Server UI?

I am using the following build of OS:

Version 1709
    OS Build 17025.1000

I have found that the UI elements in Reporting Services, a Windows Service is messed up.
    https://hodentekmsss.blogspot.com/20...lems-that.html

I want to know whether OS Build could do this kind of thing?

:)

mysorian, Nov 21, 2017
  2. JeffCroft Win User

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

When I follow this step I cannot add the
    account NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM (SQL Server Distributed Replay Client) as it is not recognized. I am on Windows 10 OS Build 14393.447

JeffCroft, Nov 21, 2017
  3. Microsoft XML Core Services did not update

Neither Microsoft XML core services nor Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition were updated .I am running Windows Version 1511( OS Build 10586.318) Windows update is set in automatic.

Jesus Silva 216, Nov 21, 2017
Thema:

Does OS build interfere with SQL Server UI?

1. Does OS build interfere with SQL Server UI? - Similar Threads - Does build interfere

2. Does Azure DevOps Server 2022 supports SQL Server 2022 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Azure DevOps Server 2022 supports SQL Server 2022 ?: Hello Team, As per below URL Azure DevOps Server 2022 supports SQL Server 2019, but the EOL for SQL Server 2019 is 28th Feb 2025. So my question is does Azure DevOps Server 2022 supports SQL Server 2022 ? if not by when we can expect the same. Thank...
  3. Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition: One of my customer is trying to install Sql server reporting services 2019 and during installation customer gets 2 options; to select as free edition or activate through product key. However, customer states that he does not have a product key since he's using Sql server std...
  4. Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition: One of my customer is trying to install Sql server reporting services 2019 and during installation customer gets 2 options; to select as free edition or activate through product key. However, customer states that he does not have a product key since he's using Sql server std...
  5. SQL server

SQL server: After upgrading the OS from Win 10 to Win 11 home edition the SQL doesn't work any more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sql-server/1c360899-de1f-4c76-ae53-cd415ef46ac1
  6. SQL server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SQL server: After upgrading the OS from Win 10 to Win 11 home edition the SQL doesn't work any more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sql-server/1c360899-de1f-4c76-ae53-cd415ef46ac1
  7. Inplace upgrade of Server OS on a SQL 2012 Database server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inplace upgrade of Server OS on a SQL 2012 Database server: We have an SQL database server version 2012 which is running on server OS 2012 R2. We want to upgrade the Server OS to 2019 and later upgrade SQL to version 2016.Wanted to know whether it was safe to do an inplace upgrade of the server OS 2012R2 to Server OS 2019. Is this...
  8. Inplace upgrade of Server OS on a SQL 2012 Database server

Inplace upgrade of Server OS on a SQL 2012 Database server: We have an SQL database server version 2012 which is running on server OS 2012 R2. We want to upgrade the Server OS to 2019 and later upgrade SQL to version 2016.Wanted to know whether it was safe to do an inplace upgrade of the server OS 2012R2 to Server OS 2019. Is this...
  9. SQL server 2019

SQL server 2019: Hi, I reinstalled my computer few days ago and wanted to install microsoft sql server 2019 today, but when i was downloading files via the installer i got error saying ,,Failed to execute activity MediaDownloadActivity. The decryption operation failed.,...
  10. Microsoft SQL Server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft SQL Server: I have just had to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro in order to install the update of a Tax program I use. The reason for the upgrade was because the Home edition would not allow the installation of Microsoft SQL Server. So the Pro edition lets it run through to the end...