Windows 10: Does popup blocker in Edge work for anyone?

Discus and support Does popup blocker in Edge work for anyone? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Since the last update I have had to deal with popups in Edge (even though its on in the settings). Can anyone recommend a good popup blocker that's not... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by BRKING, Nov 29, 2015.

1. BRKING Win User

Does popup blocker in Edge work for anyone?

Since the last update I have had to deal with popups in Edge (even though its on in the settings). Can anyone recommend a good popup blocker that's not going to make W10 more complicated than it already is from time to time?

thanks

:)

BRKING, Nov 29, 2015

2. W10 Defender vs. Malware bytes? July 2017

Rob, Is it true that MS Edge browser does not have a popup blocker app?

PeterD-513, Nov 29, 2015
  3. strateva Win User
    pop up blocker windows 10

Running Edge with popup blocker set to on. I can't open any pdf file attachments since November's Microsoft update and was told by a tech person that it's because of popup blocker. Really? I haven't turned popup blocker off because I'd rather not if it's
    not the cause.

strateva, Nov 29, 2015
  4. kato181 Win User

as far as I know, most webpages need popups for them to run sufficiently, and as far as i'm aware of under certain country laws, the OS makers are not allowed to permantly block them..I maybe wrong, only going what I read the other day.

kato181, Nov 29, 2015
  5. Barman58 Win User
    Thread closed

Breech of forum rule 13

Barman58, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Does popup blocker in Edge work for anyone? - Similar Threads - Does popup blocker

2. where is popup blocker controls..?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is popup blocker controls..?: Google Chrome, one of the most popular web browsers globally, provides a smooth and efficient online experience. However, the occasional intrusion of pop-up ads can disrupt your browsing flow. In this blog post, we'll guide you through the steps on how to stop Chrome pop-ups,...
  3. where is popup blocker controls..?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where is popup blocker controls..?: Google Chrome, one of the most popular web browsers globally, provides a smooth and efficient online experience. However, the occasional intrusion of pop-up ads can disrupt your browsing flow. In this blog post, we'll guide you through the steps on how to stop Chrome pop-ups,...
  4. where is popup blocker controls..?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. popup blocker ultimate

in Browsers and Email
    popup blocker ultimate: so im not sure if we are allowed to talk about this here, but i was using a popup blocker sometime ago that would pretty much block all popups unless you press and hold the ctrl button. i believe it was called popup blocker ultimate, but i just tried it and it doesnt seem to...
  6. Popup blockers working too well.

Popup blockers working too well.: I go to email; receive mail that has an attachment; won't allow me to open it. It says: can't open window n- to turn off popup blockers; I did....... still doesn't work. Anything that requires a new window to be opened won't work. Please help. t...
  7. popup blocker

in Windows 10 Customization
    popup blocker: HOW DO i CANCEL POPUP BLOCKER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/popup-blocker/8424e987-e7e6-4bfc-872c-bbb43aa6f65d
  8. Ad blocker in edge

Ad blocker in edge: how can I remove the ad blocker in Edge. I cannot search some sites I need to because I cannot turn off the ad blocker. I am considering changing browser so I can lose this feature...
  9. popup blocker

popup blocker: how do I turn off the popup blocker in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/popup-blocker/31e1a66c-7478-4ca5-91e0-0b1328e65972"
  10. popup blocker

in Windows 10 Customization
    popup blocker: trying to disable my popup blocker. cannot get a lot of mail due to being unable to get past this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/popup-blocker/ee0a4c07-c589-4e19-bf29-d351195945c2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. popup blocker edge doseht work