Windows 10: Does "Reset this PC" remove all user accounts and logins?

Discus and support Does "Reset this PC" remove all user accounts and logins? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Does "Reset this PC" -> "Keep my files" remove all user accounts and logins? or should I use "Remove Everything" to remove user accounts and logins?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rhendrix9, Oct 28, 2016.

1. rhendrix9 Win User

Does "Reset this PC" remove all user accounts and logins?

Does "Reset this PC" -> "Keep my files" remove all user accounts and logins?
    or should I use "Remove Everything" to remove user accounts and logins?
    Thanks

:)

rhendrix9, Oct 28, 2016

2. " Nokia Simple " theme - where it this theme?

hi,

Some days ago on page
    http://ea.mobile.nokia.com/content/spin/ea/6120c/en/theme/index.xhtml
    or in phone (nokia 6120c) themes/general/download themes/ was very cool theme (light cream white, black fonts) " Nokia Simple ", now its dissapear from this site. Where i can get it?
    or maybe somebody has it and could send to me.

thx

szympek123, Oct 28, 2016
  3. okinawa---01, Oct 28, 2016
Thema:

Does "Reset this PC" remove all user accounts and logins?

1. Does "Reset this PC" remove all user accounts and logins? - Similar Threads - Does Reset remove

2. Does factory reset not only resets all user data that I did the factory reset in, but all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does factory reset not only resets all user data that I did the factory reset in, but all...: I'm planning to factory reset my pc but my roommate is also using this device and has an account on this device, will it also reset my roommate's user data?...
  3. Will reseting windows remove all users?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will reseting windows remove all users?: I am currently reseting windows, but will it remove all users? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-reseting-windows-remove-all-users/5ad199a7-df7b-4981-9519-8cd6633f84a4
  4. Will reseting windows remove all users?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will reseting windows remove all users?: I am currently reseting windows, but will it remove all users? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-reseting-windows-remove-all-users/5ad199a7-df7b-4981-9519-8cd6633f84a4
  5. Will reseting windows remove all users?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. remove user account in login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove user account in login screen: Hello, My windows 10 was set up originally with a local user account. Later I added my online account and deleted the local account from "control panel". So now there is only one account online account under "control panel->user accounts". I wanted to set up auto login from...
  7. Unable to reset windows login password for User account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to reset windows login password for User account: Hi, * This is a windows 10 PC * worked perfectly & installed the latest updates * after installed & restart the PC, that asking user Microsoft account authentication. Sign-in option > password = that method user used normal password * User created Microsoft account long...
  8. Does resetting the PC also wipe the files from all accounts?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does resetting the PC also wipe the files from all accounts?: Help me. I have another account in the PC for all other stuff. And I don't want to lose the files in there, I just need to reset my main account I use. If it does, is there a way to reset the account only? submitted by /u/TheNitrogen [link] [comments]...
  9. Removing login account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Removing login account?: A few weeks ago, I had to log to a different network with my laptop. Since then, I got two different accounts on the login screen. When I go to accounts (with my normal account), I don't see the other duplicate account that I could remove. I looked into the registry and I see...
  10. Remove user account pic at login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove user account pic at login screen: I thought I read somewhere how to do this but can't find it anymore. Anyway, I want to remove the user account pic at the login screen. Not change it but remove it completely so all I have is a clean background (I've already removed the background picture and set it to a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. will resetting pc remove user accounts

2. does resetting pc remove accounts

3. will reset this pc remove user account

4. reset pc to remove user,
  5. will windows reset remove accounts,
  6. does reset my pc remove my account,
  7. what does it mean when my pc says it will remove all user accounts,
  8. dose resetting my pc remove the account,
  9. Will resetting my laptop remove my User account,
  10. reset pc to remove all users,
  11. does resetting remove multiple logins?,