Windows 10: does SSHD work all on its own (self managed?)

Discus and support does SSHD work all on its own (self managed?) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ok so i got a new computer and im running windows 10. this new computer has a 1tb sshd. see now my old laptop had a standard 75K rpm 1tb with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by xdarkmario, Dec 25, 2015.

1. does SSHD work all on its own (self managed?)

ok so i got a new computer and im running windows 10. this new computer has a 1tb sshd. see now my old laptop had a standard 75K rpm 1tb with a separate cache 32gb SSD. so that was handling the speed. but this laptop i also have a 32gb SSD but its using as storage atm, but the computer is actually fast without it for some reason. well i have great specs but still its like the cache drive was on. but i hear that SSHD are similar to my old setup but its all in one drive, better known as hybrid drive. Both SSD and HDD in one. but my main question isi dont see the ssd partition of the drive and was wondering does it manage things on its own ot do i still need some kind of Cacheing setup?

:)

xdarkmario, Dec 25, 2015

2. my lumia 800 is shutting down it self on its own wish and is switching on on its wish

If it is constantly happening I might suggest power off your device (you will see the "goodbye" message) then power back on and try it.

If that does not work, if it were mine I would try a hard reset and bring the device back to factory condition. Before you reinstall ANY programs, I would test it out. If it works then you are all set and you can reinstall programs. If not, then you will
    need to send it in for repair/replacement.

If you do hard reset, download and install the FREE program called "reinstaller". It will make the process of reinstalling any programs lost via the hard reset very easy!

If it works after the hard reset, it may have been a program that was causing the issue so reinstall programs slowly and test to make sure all is OK.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Dec 25, 2015
  3. lumina 950 XL personalisation

If you change the color? In personalisation. Or you change? to self dimming it changes back to the original settings. It does, that sometimes on its own or after a soft reset.

ustraymond, Dec 25, 2015
  4. does SSHD work all on its own (self managed?)

Seagate sshd all of its own.
    the firmware detects what files you open more often and put them on the ssd part.

boombastik, Dec 25, 2015
Thema:

does SSHD work all on its own (self managed?)

1. does SSHD work all on its own (self managed?) - Similar Threads - does SSHD own

2. Does it resolve on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does it resolve on its own: I accidentally added my school account to my PC and I did disconnected it, but however, my PC and some settings is still being controlled by my school, like the PIN settings and windows defender, even though I had disconnected my school account from my PC. So does the...
  3. Does it resolve on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does it resolve on its own: I accidentally added my school account to my PC and I did disconnected it, but however, my PC and some settings is still being controlled by my school, like the PIN settings and windows defender, even though I had disconnected my school account from my PC. So does the...
  4. my laptop is working on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop is working on its own: I have lenovo ideapad 100 with windows 10. From past few weeks it has started working on its own.It scrolls down itself. If I try to open some app it opens another one which is located below the app I want to use.Please help if someone is able guide me.Thank you...
  5. my laptop is working on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop is working on its own: I have lenovo ideapad 100 with windows 10. From past few weeks it has started working on its own.It scrolls down itself. If I try to open some app it opens another one which is located below the app I want to use.Please help if someone is able guide me.Thank you...
  6. Webcam enabled on its own in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Webcam enabled on its own in device manager: I went through a scary moment some time ago when I opened my camera application on Windows and realised it was active without the light indicator, even though it had been disabled in the device manager and could not be found when I had checked it a first time just an hour...
  7. Webcam enabled on its own in device manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Webcam enabled on its own in device manager: I went through a scary moment some time ago when I opened my camera application on Windows and realised it was active without the light indicator, even though it had been disabled in the device manager and could not be found when I had checked it a first time just an hour...
  8. Windows self repair starts on its own and now keyboards will not work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows self repair starts on its own and now keyboards will not work: Turned on my windows 10 HP and now screen froze. So I cut it off and on. Now it said it was doing a self repair. Well now its not doing anything. And all of a sudden the keyboard quit working. Changed it to do a recovery and the others arent working either...
  9. Computer does things on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer does things on its own: Hello, when I try to login to windows, the computer keys in its own keys, or it won't always let me punch in the numbers required to login. Once I do finally log in, it is like I am continually hitting the tab key as the icons on my task bar get highlighted quickly and...
  10. Device Manager refreshing on its own

in Windows 10 Support
    Device Manager refreshing on its own: Tonight, I tried to look at my mouse properties in Device Manager. I wasn't able to do anything, because for some reason my Device Manager is refreshing every second. I can't click on anything and I don't know how to stop it from doing this. I don't have any idea where to...