Windows 10: does the notification center work only with installed programs?

Discus and support does the notification center work only with installed programs? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi does the notification center work only with installed programs? i have installed radiosure , and i get notification , i run radiosure in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by drugo, Jul 31, 2015.

1. drugo Win User

does the notification center work only with installed programs?

hi

i have installed radiosure , and i get notification , i run radiosure in portable mode and can't get any notification

thanks

:)

drugo, Jul 31, 2015
  2. Jim_Keen Win User

Email Notifications Missing Win 10

Hi Im using Win 10's default email app and it does not post new email alerts in the notification center (i get a pop up window only and these only appear if im not working at that moment)

How do i turn them on in the notification center?

Thanks

Jim_Keen, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Process Windows Modules Installer Worker is taking up lots of disk usage nstartup

Oh, and also, Action Center notifications pop up and Action Center does not open. The only way to close the notifications is by clicking the Action Center icon (and then they reappear a few minutes later.)

LunarHydra, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

1. does the notification center work only with installed programs? - Similar Threads - does notification center

2. Notifications Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications Center: Can someone help me? Because whenever I swipe my touchpad the notification center keeps popping out. Even I disable it, it keeps popping out whenever I swipe my touchpad. It annoys me because I keep accidentally swiping it and then it keeps popping out. Please help me....
  3. notification center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    notification center: there is no notifcation center. when i press windows N it only shows the date and time please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-center/6a88f5f0-c29e-413d-abc6-2b9b25ac2130
  4. notification center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    notification center: there is no notifcation center. when i press windows N it only shows the date and time please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-center/6a88f5f0-c29e-413d-abc6-2b9b25ac2130
  5. Action center & notifications does not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Action center & notifications does not work: I stopped getting notifications and found out Action Center isnt working either. When I click the AC button, all I see is a rectangle box in the bottom right.I've tried SFC, DISM fix, Powershell re-register, etc. Any other ideas are appreciated.Bob...
  6. Notifications and Action Center not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notifications and Action Center not working.: Hi, Just recently, out of the blue, my action center/notifications panel will not open and I cannot for the life of me find a fix that works. I have tried many "solutions" found both on the web and here, to no avail. Whenever I click on the action bar bottom right the...
  7. Notification Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification Center: Notifications are showing up on the primary monitor even after I moved the primary task bar to the secondary monitor. I want my notifications to show up on secondary monitor for when I play games or watch something on the primary monitor. Is this possible? I need my primary...
  8. Notification Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification Center: Hello, today i switched off my DiscordPTB app on no notification for trying some assets cause i don't know why even i got everything my discord dont send me notification. By the way when i switched on OFF i can't put on ON cause u can see on the screen is unselectable...can...
  9. Action Center Notifications does not work for emails.

in Browsers and Email
    Action Center Notifications does not work for emails.: Hi, I have tried to find help at three other places, but found the Tenforums to try again. My problem isn't that big of a deal, but Notifications doesn't work for my emails. I may get a notification from Windows, Skype, Cortana or Microsoft and whoever. I have tried sfc...
  10. Action Center Notifications does not work for emails.

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center Notifications does not work for emails.: Hi, I have tried to find help at three other places, but found the Tenforums to try again. My problem isn't that big of a deal, but Notifications doesn't work for my emails. I may get a notification from Windows, Skype, Cortana or Microsoft and whoever. I have tried sfc...