Windows 10: Does this Disk Management screenshot look correct?

Discus and support Does this Disk Management screenshot look correct? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just swapped out a 512MB SSD drive for a new 1TB SSD drive. Does this screenshot look correct? This drive (D) is only used for data. Thank you. [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nisko, May 16, 2018.

1. Nisko Win User

Does this Disk Management screenshot look correct?

I just swapped out a 512MB SSD drive for a new 1TB SSD drive. Does this screenshot look correct? This drive (D) is only used for data. Thank you.
    Does this Disk Management screenshot look correct? [​IMG]

:)

Nisko, May 16, 2018

2. Post a screenshot of Disk Mgmt

** Please reply in the thread where you were asked for this screenshot, not here. If you don't have a thread yet then

start one in Install category
    titled descriptively then explaining your issue in detail. Comments here are only for how to make the screenshot**

Follow these steps to post your Disk Management screenshot so we can look it over for anything needing attention, or interpret it for you if interested.

To post a screenshot of Disk Management:

1. Right Click Start button in Windows 8/10, or type Computer Management in Start Search.

2. Select Disk Management.

3. Maximize the Disk Management Window so we can see everything. If any columns have information which is not fully displayed expand them as shown below:

Screenshot credit: Seven Forums

4. Type Snipping Tool in Start button Search box, select Snipping Tool at top, Expand New arrow to choose a Window snip, click on the Disk Management window to snap the picture, Under File tab select Save As to name and
    save the file to Desktop to find it easily.

5. In your thread's Reply Box, attach the picture from the location you saved using the Attach Image button.

6. If your partitions are not labeled or have outdated labels then in the Reply box explain as best you can what you believe is on each partition and any other information you think we need to know, including what OS's
    are installed now and where, what other OS's have been installed previously and where.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, May 17, 2018
  3. Post a screenshot of Disk Mgmt

set up using factory partition

OctavianQR, May 17, 2018
Thema:

Does this Disk Management screenshot look correct?

1. Does this Disk Management screenshot look correct? - Similar Threads - Does Disk Management

2. Why does Disk Management opens but does not populate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Disk Management opens but does not populate?: After launching Disk Management the window opens but the information of the disks never appears.File/Options the only selection shown has "Disk Cleanup" and my profile has a size of 0 bytes.How do I restore this important Windows service without re-installing Windows?...
  3. Why does Disk Management opens but does not populate?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Disk Management opens but does not populate?: After launching Disk Management the window opens but the information of the disks never appears.File/Options the only selection shown has "Disk Cleanup" and my profile has a size of 0 bytes.How do I restore this important Windows service without re-installing Windows?...
  4. Why does Disk Management opens but does not populate?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Disk Management Screenshot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk Management Screenshot: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dark-Lark [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hkhx4h/disk_management_screenshot/
  6. Disk manager does not display correctly primary and logical partitions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk manager does not display correctly primary and logical partitions: [IMG]I recently discovered that disk management does not displays logical and primary partition correctly. Even more weird is the fact that partition named 2,3 in the right are not labeled logical. They're PRIMARY. I don't know how did it end up like that, but one thing is...
  7. Disk Management - SSD Does not Exist

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk Management - SSD Does not Exist: I recently had to wipe everything off my computer and restart because of an error code. Previously, I had Windows installed on my SSD, but now after having restarted my computer with nothing on it, I cannot find my SSD. The C: drive is for some reason my HDD, I know that...
  8. Disk Management Isn't Correct

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disk Management Isn't Correct: I dual boot Win 7 & Win 10 from the same hard drive. Recently, I had to reinstall Win 10. I can no longer dual boot, as you can see in screen shot. I have no idea how to fix it as it was before the reinstalling. [img] 145110
  9. My Disk management - Sure doesn't look right to me ??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Disk management - Sure doesn't look right to me ??: Per the attached ..my main SSD Windows drive doesn't look right...pretty sure there shouldn't be all these 'partitions' If not...how do I proceed to set this drive up properly - IE -remove unnecessary partitions/sections as are shown in jpg attached ? Thanks....TiminAz 70253
  10. Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of: How to: Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of How to Post a Screenshot of Disk Management at Ten Forums [img] Information A Disk Management screenshot can often tell us in a glance where problems lie. If you have any issues with or questions about...