Windows 10: Does this motherboard support Windows 10?

Discus and support Does this motherboard support Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been searching trying to find if this motherboard supports Windows 10...if anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it. Motherboad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LJE, Jun 29, 2016.

1. LJE
    LJE Win User

Does this motherboard support Windows 10?

I have been searching trying to find if this motherboard supports Windows 10...if anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Motherboad Gigabyte P55A-UD4P

:)

2. Upgraded from w7 to w10 because new motherboard, now want to have w7 on this hardware instead

You mentioned in the subject, you upgraded to Windows 10 because your motherboard supports it.

Does the motherboard support Windows 7 64 bit? If it does, then proceed to perform a clean install then reactivate using your product key.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 29, 2016
  3. neilpzz Win User
    New install of Windows 10 on older PC

If no other USB devices are connected it could be that the motherboard does not support NX bit or No-eXecute. It is a setting the motherboard must support (and must be enabled) for Windows 10. That could be why the install fails.

Go into the bios and see if you can find the setting.

neilpzz, Jun 29, 2016
  4. Steve C Win User

The Gigabyte web site doesn't list any W10 drivers but you should ask Gigabyte support for advice.

Steve C, Jun 30, 2016
  5. Carsomyr Win User
    You shouldn't have a problem with it, the INF files from win7 should work and you can use one of the older versions of RST if you want to use ahci/raid. I have an older Intel DP55KG motherboard, same socket/chipset, runes fine on windows 10 *Biggrin

Carsomyr, Jun 30, 2016
  6. Berton Win User
    Agreed, the board should work fine with Win10. It's fairly new based upon the statement "Unique On/Off Charge delivers the best recharging capability to iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch." That's a relatively new feature on motherboards of the last few years.

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Does this motherboard support Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Does motherboard support

2. Different Motherboard does not support 5.1 Surround Sound System?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different Motherboard does not support 5.1 Surround Sound System?: So I will begin stating my current problem after listing a few things:My previous motherboard was a GIGABYTE H610, that I had for a few years. It got burnt.I replaced said GIGABYTE motherboard with one from Geonix, that I donot know the complete name of.A few clashes occured...
  3. Different Motherboard does not support 5.1 Surround Sound System?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different Motherboard does not support 5.1 Surround Sound System?: So I will begin stating my current problem after listing a few things:My previous motherboard was a GIGABYTE H610, that I had for a few years. It got burnt.I replaced said GIGABYTE motherboard with one from Geonix, that I donot know the complete name of.A few clashes occured...
  4. Does the MSI A320M-A PRO MOTHERBOARD supports windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does the MSI A320M-A PRO MOTHERBOARD supports windows 11?: Does the MSI A320M-A PRO MOTHERBOARD supports windows 11? Does it support the tpm 2.0, if i combine it with this ryzen 3 3200g processor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-msi-a320m-a-pro-motherboard-supports/8c7696ef-3d73-4343-95a8-a34223d9162b
  5. Does the MSI A320M-A PRO MOTHERBOARD supports windows 11?

Does the MSI A320M-A PRO MOTHERBOARD supports windows 11?: Does the MSI A320M-A PRO MOTHERBOARD supports windows 11? Does it support the tpm 2.0, if i combine it with this ryzen 3 3200g processor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-msi-a320m-a-pro-motherboard-supports/8c7696ef-3d73-4343-95a8-a34223d9162b
  6. Windows 10 supported motherboard and processor list please????

Windows 10 supported motherboard and processor list please????: I want to know Windows 10 supported motherboard and processor name please thank you everyone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-supported-motherboard-and-processor/b3f2475f-9a7c-4c7e-8a59-c7d50da2e16b
  7. My Motherboard does not support Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Motherboard does not support Windows 10: I am using Gigabyte GA-H81M-DS2 Micro ATX Motherboard on My Desktop but Windows 10 doesn't support in my motherboard. Which Motherboard appropriates for Windows 10. Is there anyone can recommend me from best Motherboard price in BD...
  8. Lenovo Motherboard Support

Lenovo Motherboard Support: Greetings and Salutations :) I have a friend who has an older Lenovo PC and wants to upgrade it, but he does not have the manual for the motherboard. According to the system info, the motherboard is a Lenovo 31900058 STD. I tried the Lenovo site, but no luck. Can you guys...
  9. Hypervisors and Motherboard Support

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Hypervisors and Motherboard Support: I am building a new server at home that will be a hypervisor, most likely Hyper-V Server 2016. There's a chance I'll run ESXi 6.0, but for now, it will likely be the Microsoft equivalent. I have two potential boards that I'll pair with my i7-2600 and the 32 GB of memory I...
  10. Does my Motherboard and CPU supports the latest chipset?

Does my Motherboard and CPU supports the latest chipset?: The X58 chipset isn't on the list of supported devices: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/dow...pdate-Utility- so I'd guess that it wouldn't install. The X58 chipset is off support by Intel at this time. The latest drivers at Gigabyte or your board end at Windows 7. (I...