Windows 10: Does Viva Piñata install / run?

Discus and support Does Viva Piñata install / run? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Just curious about this game. I have it on Windows 7. Planning on installing it on my new Windows 10 machine but does it install/run? My copy is a DVD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Scottyboy99, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Does Viva Piñata install / run?

Just curious about this game. I have it on Windows 7. Planning on installing it on my new Windows 10 machine but does it install/run? My copy is a DVD copy. I seem to remember it being tethered to games for Windows. Makes me nervous that the installation will throw something into Windows 10 that it doesn't like. If there are nasty side effects I'll avoid the install as I guess no game is worth the risk of unsettling things on the OS.

cheers, Wayne

:)

Scottyboy99, Dec 7, 2015

2. Games for Windows Live won't work

I'm currently playing Viva Piñata, and when I press the Start Key, instead of opening the WL Menu, it returns me to the desktop

Is there any solution to this?

Gadiel IgnacioRosas González, Dec 7, 2015
  3. windows 10 and viva pinata

Hi Emma,

There are several factors that may have caused the issue in playing Viva Piñata. It is possible that the game is unavailable for the device where you are trying to play it.

To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the information below:

• On which device are you trying to play the game?
    • Did you download the game from
      Microsoft Store
      ?
    • Did you purchase the game with the Rare Replay bundle?
    • Did you use your account to purchase the game?

Loraine Mon, Dec 7, 2015
Thema:

Does Viva Piñata install / run?

1. Does Viva Piñata install / run? - Similar Threads - Does Viva Piñata

2. Does anyone know why this guide below to export Viva Engage community isn't working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know why this guide below to export Viva Engage community isn't working...: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/export-viva-engage-community-members-to-a-csv-file-ecab40f5-c792-46a7-9450-9af572420d11#articleFooterSupportBridge=communityBridge...
  3. Does anyone know why this guide below to export Viva Engage community isn't working...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know why this guide below to export Viva Engage community isn't working...: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/export-viva-engage-community-members-to-a-csv-file-ecab40f5-c792-46a7-9450-9af572420d11#articleFooterSupportBridge=communityBridge...
  4. How do I bring Microsoft Viva back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I bring Microsoft Viva back?: How do I bring Microsoft Viva back? I liked it, but it disappeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-bring-microsoft-viva-back/6a4e11c7-239b-4e41-9ddd-9224f1b7ed0b
  5. How do I bring Microsoft Viva back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I bring Microsoft Viva back?: How do I bring Microsoft Viva back? I liked it, but it disappeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-bring-microsoft-viva-back/6a4e11c7-239b-4e41-9ddd-9224f1b7ed0b
  6. Viva Pinata for PC - Windows 10: Active Gamer Profile issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Viva Pinata for PC - Windows 10: Active Gamer Profile issue.: I installed Viva Pinata on a Windows 10 x64 machine.The install went just fine - but I am unable to save any games.At the start of the game it prompt with the message""You do not have an active gamer profile. To create or load a profile press the HOME key"Pressing the HOME...
  7. Viva Pinata on Windows 10 Active Gamer Profile issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Viva Pinata on Windows 10 Active Gamer Profile issue.: I installed Viva Pinata on a Windows 10 x64 machine.The install went just fine - but I am unable to save any games.At the start of the game it prompt with the message""You do not have an active gamer profile. To create or load a profile press the HOME key"Pressing the HOME...
  8. Viva Pinata :Erro Ao Instalar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Viva Pinata :Erro Ao Instalar: Quando O Jogo Esta Prestes A Terminar De Instalar Acontece Isso Eu Ate Entrei Na Pasta Mas Não Adiantou Muito Coisa [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viva-pinata-erro-ao-instalar/3f6a5e60-b9ac-4e93-aad7-098e0620fa44
  9. "run as administrator" does not work

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "run as administrator" does not work: I am logged on as administrator yes, I am sure. When I try any of the "run as administrator" shortcuts on programs nothing happens. I used to be able to do this - maybe as recently as a couple of weeks ago....
  10. Does Repair Install download less if run from installation media?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does Repair Install download less if run from installation media?: If I run Repair Install from setup.exe on USB, DVD or in an ISO image, does it use the files from the media, thereby downloading 3.2GB less than if I run it from the Media Creation Tool? I would be using media for the currently installed version 14393 of Windows 10 Home....