Windows 10: does w10 have only 1 map style ?

Discus and support does w10 have only 1 map style ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi about the w10 built map , does it have only 1 style ? if i remember right , w8.1 has more then 1 style about style i mean for example google... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by drugo, Oct 9, 2015.

1. drugo Win User

does w10 have only 1 map style ?

Hi
    about the w10 built map , does it have only 1 style ?

if i remember right , w8.1 has more then 1 style

about style i mean for example google map <->earth

even bing has more then 1 style , in windows 10 pro i have the only option to switch to town 3d

even w10 weather has more then 1 style , like satellite maps

thanks

:)

drugo, Oct 9, 2015
  2. maleba Win User

Public transport navigation in maps (w10)

The public transport navigation used to work really well in here maps, but also in the w10 maps up until the last update. Since then, the navigation does not produce sensible results anymore with corrupted itineraries, often with gaps between different suggested
    lines.

Is this an issue only on my devices (both w10 and w10 mobile) or do others have the same issue? Is there a bug-fix?

maleba, Oct 9, 2015
  3. Tom Tom Vs 95 Mapping

My N95 arrives today (thats what they said yesterday), not looked at this mapping software yet, is it a multimap.com style thing or can you actually map routers with it ?. How does it compare to tom tom, as I have that on my N80 and it works a treat.

crea2k---01, Oct 9, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

They have a view views I have found as shown here

does w10 have only 1 map style ? [​IMG]

Dude, Oct 9, 2015
  5. drugo Win User
    thanks Dude!

drugo, Oct 9, 2015
  6. Dude Win User
    You're welcome, glad it helped.

Dude, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. does w10 have only 1 map style ? - Similar Threads - does w10 map

2. Maps are not showing online maps only offline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Maps are not showing online maps only offline: Hi! On my computer Maps only show a lightblue screen if I try to use online maps. I tried to download offline maps and then It worked. I removed the offline maps and the maps are not showing again. I have access to Internet and my computer does not think it is connected to a...
  3. W10 Trimming/defragging at the same time with only 1 SSD?Bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W10 Trimming/defragging at the same time with only 1 SSD?Bug?: [ATTACH] 1 2 3 Noticed my pc "optimized my pc" but is this supposed to be normal?Are you supposed to get both confirmations when I only have 1 main SSD? submitted by /u/wiseude [link] [comments]...
  4. [LAN] - How to share a map with only 1 or 2 other pc's?

[LAN] - How to share a map with only 1 or 2 other pc's?: I have the following situation: - Main PC - Home Server PC (for media files and backup purpose) - HTPC PC (in the living room) - Synology NAS - 2nd PC (for just in case) - 3th PC for backup files I want to share the files on the Home Server PC for just ONLY my own (main) PC...
  5. Only 1 Mapped Network Drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Only 1 Mapped Network Drive?: I'm noticing that I'm only able to map one network drive to my backup storage (it's a portable drive connected to a router). If I want to connect with another user, I have to disconnect the current connection, otherwise I get a message "Access is denied". Is there a way to...
  6. Having trouble Mapping a Drive in W10 2004? This fix worked for me.

Having trouble Mapping a Drive in W10 2004? This fix worked for me.: Hi all - Having trouble Mapping a Drive in W10 2004? This solution worked for me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyatMj1Z2NQ I understand that it's a bug in 2004. Opinions? *Think 160014
  7. This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The...: [ATTACH] so my discord was randomly deleted so I went to download it again on the website and got this error <Error> <Code>AccessAccepted </Code> <Message>Access .</Message> <Details> Anonymous caller does not have storage.objects.get access to discord/app. </Details>...
  8. New style download map not very satisfactory

New style download map not very satisfactory: Hi, I would like to know if i can change the download map back to its previous format, without any ordering in date or in time that is I thought this could be easily done in the view tab but found myself lost quickly If anyone knows a solution i would be dying to hear it...
  9. here maps on W10 mobile

here maps on W10 mobile: Hi I am still using my Lumia 830 on W 8.1. and I have a option to update software to W10. The main thing I am concerned of is can I still use Here maps on W10. That is an important segment why I still use windows phone. I heard that Here maps are no longer available on W10....
  10. W10 Home won't let me map 1 of 6 shared folders

W10 Home won't let me map 1 of 6 shared folders: I have a QNAP NAS box set up in RAID5 with 6 Shared folders. I have 3 computers, 2 of which have no problem mapping drives to all 6 folders (1 workstation runs W7Pro & the other W10Pro). My 3rd workstation (running W10Home) can map 5 of the 6 shared folders. The 6th shared...