Windows 10: Does Windows 10 Ent still crashes when we enforce/enable Applocker

Discus and support Does Windows 10 Ent still crashes when we enforce/enable Applocker in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; there used to be a BSOD with appid.sys in November 1511 version whenever we enforce or even just enable dll rules in applocker. Is it resolved with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hoveringfalcon, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Does Windows 10 Ent still crashes when we enforce/enable Applocker

there used to be a BSOD with appid.sys in November 1511 version whenever we enforce or even just enable dll rules in applocker.
    Is it resolved with February Cumulative Update

:)

hoveringfalcon, Feb 24, 2016

2. Does Windows 10 Enterprise ver 1511 still crashes when we enforce/enable Applocker?

there used to be a BSOD with appid.sys in November 1511 version whenever we enforce or even just enable dll rules in applocker.

Is it resolved with February Cumulative Update

refer - Windows 10 Applocker Bug in 1511?!

hoveringfalcon1, Feb 24, 2016
  3. Does Windows 10 Enterprise ver 1511 still crashes when we enforce/enable Applocker?

This question is outside the scope of this site (for consumers) and to be sure you get the best (and quickest) answer it should be asked either on Technet (for IT Pro's) or MSDN (for developers)
    Technet forumss/en-US/home

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forum

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Feb 24, 2016
Thema:

Does Windows 10 Ent still crashes when we enforce/enable Applocker

1. Does Windows 10 Ent still crashes when we enforce/enable Applocker - Similar Threads - Does Ent still

2. How to re-enable driver signature enforcement?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to re-enable driver signature enforcement?: I recently disabled driver signature enforcement for a different driver I installed, but I don't know how to re-enable it. I've searched through the FAQs and all of them say to do the command in command prompt "bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON". When I tried to do that it wouldn't...
  3. AppLocker GPOs marked as applied but Rules are not enforced

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AppLocker GPOs marked as applied but Rules are not enforced: Hi Community, We have been experiencing a problem with AppLocker GPOs in a Windows 10 Environment. The Domain functionality level is: Server 2012R2 Domain Controllers are running: Windows Server 2016 Workstations are running: Windows 10 Enterprise Build 17134 We have 2...
  4. Re-enable driver driver signature enforcement ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Re-enable driver driver signature enforcement ?: Hello , so , i disabled driver signature enforcement setting , by pressing the shift key , then restart , startup options then f7. I uninnstalled the driver that i've used , so how do i re-enable driver signature enforcement ? or it re-enables it-self automatically after an...
  5. Enforcement of updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Enforcement of updates: PLEASE NOTE I HAVE TRIED NOT TO USE BAD Language, ALTHOUGH I THINK MICROSOFT DESERVE IT BUT BUT THEN THE CHEEKY SODS EXPECT ME TO CONTACT THEIR HELP AT UK CENTRE, I THINK I HAVE SPENT ENOUGH MONEY TRYING TO RECTIFY THIS. HI all,i don't know if there is some other meaning...
  6. Blocking Edge with AppLocker

in Browsers and Email
    Blocking Edge with AppLocker: Does anyone know how to prevent Edge from running using AppLocker rules? I've tried various AppLocker rules to block Edge but Edge keeps running. If you have managed to block Edge using AppLocker, what rules did you create for this block to work? 83673
  7. Can we enable Windows Backup?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can we enable Windows Backup?: Some parts are there but some are not. My Win10 Ent' won't let me pick a backup drive for example. And before you say it I only want to use the default MS backup. 2410
  8. is it resolved...Applocker bsod in Windows 10 Ent in 1511 version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    is it resolved...Applocker bsod in Windows 10 Ent in 1511 version: there used to be a BSOD with appid.sys in November 1511 version whenever we enforce or even just enable dll rules in applocker. Is it resolved with February Cumulative Update 41974
  9. do we still have %~ in batch files in windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    do we still have %~ in batch files in windows 10: Greetings I still write batch files like I always did since dos. In windows XP all kinds of %~ variables were added to the vocabulary. Do we still have those or were they replaced by other in windows 10? where do I find a list of batch file commands still used in windows...
  10. Upgrade from Windows 7 Ent. to Windows 10 Ent.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from Windows 7 Ent. to Windows 10 Ent.: Hi! I work in a company where we use domain based workstations and computer class PC which are also domain based. What would be my best option to upgrade 20-30 workstations to Windows 10 Enterprise from Windows 7 Enterprise without having to formate ? 55222