Windows 10: Does Windows 10 Ent still crashes when we enforce/enable Applocker

Discus and support Does Windows 10 Ent still crashes when we enforce/enable Applocker in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; there used to be a BSOD with appid.sys in November 1511 version whenever we enforce or even just enable dll rules in applocker. Is it resolved with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hoveringfalcon, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Does Windows 10 Ent still crashes when we enforce/enable Applocker

there used to be a BSOD with appid.sys in November 1511 version whenever we enforce or even just enable dll rules in applocker.
    Is it resolved with February Cumulative Update

:)

hoveringfalcon, Feb 24, 2016

2. Does Windows 10 Enterprise ver 1511 still crashes when we enforce/enable Applocker?

there used to be a BSOD with appid.sys in November 1511 version whenever we enforce or even just enable dll rules in applocker.

Is it resolved with February Cumulative Update

refer - Windows 10 Applocker Bug in 1511?!

hoveringfalcon1, Feb 24, 2016
  3. Does Windows 10 Enterprise ver 1511 still crashes when we enforce/enable Applocker?

This question is outside the scope of this site (for consumers) and to be sure you get the best (and quickest) answer it should be asked either on Technet (for IT Pro's) or MSDN (for developers)
    Technet forumss/en-US/home

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forum

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Feb 24, 2016
Thema:

Does Windows 10 Ent still crashes when we enforce/enable Applocker

1. Does Windows 10 Ent still crashes when we enforce/enable Applocker - Similar Threads - Does Ent still

2. AppLocker Policy keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AppLocker Policy keeps Crashing: Hi, I'm trying to block certain programs through AppLocker, but every time I'm applying an exemption specifically publisher, the group policy editor crashes with the error below. I want to exclude signed apps from the rule, and I set it up exactly as below, but it crashes. I...
  3. AppLocker Policy keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AppLocker Policy keeps Crashing: Hi, I'm trying to block certain programs through AppLocker, but every time I'm applying an exemption specifically publisher, the group policy editor crashes with the error below. I want to exclude signed apps from the rule, and I set it up exactly as below, but it crashes. I...
  4. How to enable Driver Signature Enforcement

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable Driver Signature Enforcement: I have inadvertently disabled Driver Signature Enforcement and I can no longer reactivate it despite all the methods I have tried. Do you have a solution...
  5. Driver Signature Enforcement cant be enabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Driver Signature Enforcement cant be enabled: I cant enable driver signature enforcement. i'm trying to play a game that needs easy anti cheat and for that to run it needs DSE to be enabled, how ever i cant enable DSE. Ive tried using admin command prompt and running the commands bcdedit /set testsigning off and...
  6. Is there any risk when enabling CMD.exe in Applocker?

Is there any risk when enabling CMD.exe in Applocker?: Hello everyone. We have a Mysql application called MYSQLDUMP that works to export information from MYsql databases, this program needs to use cmd.exe, but the applocker blocks it. Is there any risk if we enable said CMD.exe? Thanks for the help....
  7. Applocker

Applocker: Hi all, I disable access to IE using applocker but now its blocking all exe files on the system There is solution for this? Thanks 152683
  8. AppLocker GPOs marked as applied but Rules are not enforced

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AppLocker GPOs marked as applied but Rules are not enforced: Hi Community, We have been experiencing a problem with AppLocker GPOs in a Windows 10 Environment. The Domain functionality level is: Server 2012R2 Domain Controllers are running: Windows Server 2016 Workstations are running: Windows 10 Enterprise Build 17134 We have 2...
  9. is it resolved...Applocker bsod in Windows 10 Ent in 1511 version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    is it resolved...Applocker bsod in Windows 10 Ent in 1511 version: there used to be a BSOD with appid.sys in November 1511 version whenever we enforce or even just enable dll rules in applocker. Is it resolved with February Cumulative Update 41974
  10. Upgrade from Windows 7 Ent. to Windows 10 Ent.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from Windows 7 Ent. to Windows 10 Ent.: Hi! I work in a company where we use domain based workstations and computer class PC which are also domain based. What would be my best option to upgrade 20-30 workstations to Windows 10 Enterprise from Windows 7 Enterprise without having to formate ? 55222