Windows 10: Does windows 10 home support restore from nas

Discus and support Does windows 10 home support restore from nas in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I am curious as i recently purchased a nas and some drives to go with it but i got windows 10 home, i read somewhere that only windows 10 pro support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by OxtailSnail, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Does windows 10 home support restore from nas

I am curious as i recently purchased a nas and some drives to go with it but i got windows 10 home, i read somewhere that only windows 10 pro support restore from a network drive is this true?

:)

OxtailSnail, Jun 18, 2017
  2. AF_734 Win User

Whats the difference between Windows 10 Home and Pro?

Hi I have a specific question about 10 Pro vs 10 Home.

Do they both support offline folders and files (from a drive mounted from a NAS)? The reason I ask is that this is functionality I require and I have two PC's, one of which upgraded to W10 and one was purchased with it. The one that was purchased with it
    does not seem to support offline folders and files while the one that upgraded doesn't.

Thanks

A

AF_734, Jun 18, 2017
  3. AF_734 Win User
    Whats the difference between Windows 10 Home and Pro?

Hi I have a specific question about 10 Pro vs 10 Home.

Do they both support offline folders and files (from a drive mounted from a NAS)? The reason I ask is that this is functionality I require and I have two PC's, one of which upgraded to W10 and one was purchased with it. The one that was purchased with it
    does not seem to support offline folders and files while the one that upgraded doesn't.

Thanks

A

AF_734, Jun 18, 2017
Thema:

Does windows 10 home support restore from nas

1. Does windows 10 home support restore from nas - Similar Threads - Does home support

2. does windows 10 home support palm rejection??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does windows 10 home support palm rejection??: I have tried palm rejection settings - help found on the internet. But they all seem to be for Windows 10 Pro, because I don't see the same options in my convertible laptop which runs on Windows 10 Home. I am just wondering if Win10 Home support Palm Rejection. If so, I...
  3. does windows 10 home support palm rejection??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does windows 10 home support palm rejection??: I have tried palm rejection settings - help found on the internet. But they all seem to be for Windows 10 Pro, because I don't see the same options in my convertible laptop which runs on Windows 10 Home. I am just wondering if Win10 Home support Palm Rejection. If so, I...
  4. Windows 10 Home NAS connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home NAS connection problem: I have laptop PC running windows 10 Home version 20H2 build 19042.1466. I have a Seagate NAS 220 connected to my router. I can access the network shares on my phone and my ANdroid tablet but not my windows pc. I have set netbios in IPV4, I have set sharing in network sharing...
  5. Windows 10 Home NAS connection problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Home NAS connection problem: I have laptop PC running windows 10 Home version 20H2 build 19042.1466. I have a Seagate NAS 220 connected to my router. I can access the network shares on my phone and my ANdroid tablet but not my windows pc. I have set netbios in IPV4, I have set sharing in network sharing...
  6. Windows 10 Home NAS connection problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows 10 home does not support windows application guard but ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home does not support windows application guard but ?: So I use VMware hypervisor on a daily basis right, everything used to work fine till I updated to 1903 I'm running Windows 10 Home 1903. Focus On Home I saw the changelog and found out about that Windows Defender Application Guard I was intrigued by the features it...
  8. Restore Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore Windows 10 Home: My desktop was upgraded to Win 10 Home from Win 7 several years ago. I recently had to restore it to factory defaults (Win 7) because of a hard drive failure. How can I get my Win 10 Back? Do I now have to purchase Windows 10?...
  9. Does Windows 10 home support two physical CPUs?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does Windows 10 home support two physical CPUs?: Hi, Does Windows 10 Home support two physical CPUs? Thanks 8841
  10. Does Windows 10 home support smb3

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does Windows 10 home support smb3: Using windows 10 home as a test bed I cannot seem to connect to server 12 with smb3. Does win10home support smb3 or do I need to upgrade to pro? Thanks. 91124