Windows 10: Doesn't work

Discus and support Doesn't work in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I installed 10 this morning - started last night and went to bed with it saying "restarting", got up this morning and it was still the same. shut down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jeb1000, Jan 9, 2016.

1. jeb1000 Win User

Doesn't work

I installed 10 this morning - started last night and went to bed with it saying "restarting", got up this morning and it was still the same. shut down and restarted and it spent another 2 hrs installing.

I have now spent over an hr trying to make google my default search engine - not one of the suggestions when I do a search will work because what they say in the windows that come up are not there. There is no "search" when I use tools and not three dots when I go to google search window.

I understand MS will do everything it can to not let people use anything except MS programs but this is ridiculous.

Now do I make google my default search engine?

tks. jb

:)

jeb1000, Jan 9, 2016

2. Error code 0x8024500C can't install or update apps from store Windows 10

Hello, I, unlike the previous replies I have seen, am from the year 2018. I am having issues and I have tried everything. I am on my computer, there is plenty of space nothing stopping it from working but it doesn't want to work. I am very frustrated and
    have tried all that was recommended and all have failed. Please fix whatever is causing the problem or give me the other option if you can.

Microsoft doesn't work, Jan 9, 2016
  3. Cortana Doesn't work, windows store doesn't work.

The store works for an awful lot of people. I am one of them.

So a software patch is more likely to come from your computer manufacturer rather than from Microsoft since it appears in only some makes and models. Since we don't know what the devices are on which you are experiencing your difficulties it is kind of impossible
    to advise you.

And also rather pointless as long as you pursue your current plan of waiting for a
    Deus ex Microsoft.

A-User-Where, Jan 9, 2016
  4. swarfega Win User

Doesn't work

Once you know where to look its not that hard.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...dows-10-a.html

Open the new Settings App
    type Default and click on Default App Settings
    Scroll down the list on the right hand side until you see Web browser
    click on the square and Chrome should appear in the list of programs.

swarfega, Jan 9, 2016
Thema:

Doesn't work

1. Doesn't work - Similar Threads - Doesn't

2. Onedrive login doesn't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive login doesn't work: My login to onedrive doesn't work. It shows only a white window and the error code 0x8004de44OS system: Windows 10 22H2One drive updatedsolution with powershell didn't work...
  3. Onedrive login doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive login doesn't work: My login to onedrive doesn't work. It shows only a white window and the error code 0x8004de44OS system: Windows 10 22H2One drive updatedsolution with powershell didn't work...
  4. Onedrive login doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I resolve "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I resolve "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this...: I created a boot drive on a USB using the MediaCreationTool_Win11_23H2.exe. When booting from that drive I am receiving the following error message: "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this version of windows."I believe the PC does meet the...
  6. My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?: Hi , about 2 days ago after i started my pc and tried to use the internet in chrome and genshin impact it gave a connectivity problem but i was using the internet in my phone very smoothly and without problem. I am connecting my pc to internet via a usb cable that is...
  7. My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?

My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?: Hi , about 2 days ago after i started my pc and tried to use the internet in chrome and genshin impact it gave a connectivity problem but i was using the internet in my phone very smoothly and without problem. I am connecting my pc to internet via a usb cable that is...
  8. My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Account Verification Text Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Verification Text Doesn't Work: I'm trying to add an email alias to my Outlook.com account. It requires account verification and although it shows the correct text number, I'm not receiving texts to verify. I got locked out of my account for 30 days a few months ago after cloning my HD and I don't want to...
  10. Account Verification Text Doesn't Work

Account Verification Text Doesn't Work: I'm trying to add an email alias to my Outlook.com account. It requires account verification and although it shows the correct text number, I'm not receiving texts to verify. I got locked out of my account for 30 days a few months ago after cloning my HD and I don't want to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. autorecovery: detectandtoggleservicestate failed 0x8024500c