Windows 10: Dolby Atmos on Logitech Z506

Discus and support Dolby Atmos on Logitech Z506 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello friends! I am seeking help in a question regarding Dolby Atmos. I bought Logitech Z506 5.1 Surround System. I installed it properly and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by diogo180794, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Dolby Atmos on Logitech Z506

Hello friends!

I am seeking help in a question regarding Dolby Atmos.

I bought Logitech Z506 5.1 Surround System. I installed it properly and I configure it in Realtek Sound Driver for 5.1.
    It happens that everytime I enable Dolby Atmos for headphones (for some reason I cannot enable home theater, since these Logitech are not HDMI), it resets the 5.1 configuration to stereo and I can only have sound on the 2 main speakers plus subwoofer. It is very anoying. I want to have 5.1 config plus Dolby Atmos, but it seems that everytime I enable Atmos, it resets the Speakers config to Stereo.

I hope you can help,

Thank You

:)

diogo180794, Apr 15, 2017
  2. xJayce89x Win User

Dolby Atmos Windows 10

I have logitech z506 5.1(non-hdmi), and i was wondering what is the best option out of Dolby access app is best for my speaker set. Dolby Atmos for Headphones or Dolby Atmos for Home Theater. Also i wondering why it i can't put it higher 16bits 48000hz.

Thanks

Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Entertainment

xJayce89x, Apr 15, 2017
  3. Byu2 Win User
    dolby access dolby atmos for home theater

I want to try dolby atmos sond on PC and looked inti windows 10 dolby access dolby atmos for home theater. I searched atmos sounbars and find all atmos sonndbar pair with receivers. I

I find this Pioneer Surround Elite Atmos Soundbar is one of the budget range. dolby access dolby home theater need dolby atmos enabled home theater or soundbar. All atmos home theater paired with receiver. I contacted support and they said the soundbar
    would not output audio without connected to to recriver. All ports on the receiver are all ocupied The only port left is HDMI out (ARC) for connect to TV.

if dolby atmos for home theater only support HDMI on home theater, how can it conned to PC HDMI ?

Thema:

Dolby Atmos on Logitech Z506

1. Dolby Atmos on Logitech Z506 - Similar Threads - Dolby Atmos Logitech

2. cant use dolby atmos on my logitech g733

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant use dolby atmos on my logitech g733: spacial audio in settings in switching itself off after i turn it on i switch it to dolby https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-use-dolby-atmos-on-my-logitech-g733/428d32ec-2b3f-4f03-9d4a-447ee00b65ac
  3. DOLBY ATMOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DOLBY ATMOS: Nao consigo comprar o dobly atmos, a pagina de compra nao abre. O app esta instalado normal. alguem tem uma soluçao https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-atmos/b333faee-c4a4-468c-8bf9-d1654d06a693
  4. Dolby atmos

Dolby atmos: I had dolby atmos preinstalled on my lenovo ideapad laptop however my hdd became corrupted and hence switched to a ssd. Now i want to install dolby atmos again for my laptop. How do i do that?...
  5. Dolby atmos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby atmos: I had dolby atmos preinstalled on my lenovo ideapad laptop however my hdd became corrupted and hence switched to a ssd. Now i want to install dolby atmos again for my laptop. How do i do that?...
  6. Dolby Atmos

Dolby Atmos: I tried to buy Dolby Atmos but It wouldn't let me put my postal code until I saw that the region was locked to the UK but in my Microsoft account said that my country was Romania How do I change the country???? [ATTACH] this is from Dolby almost [ATTACH] this is from my...
  7. dolby atmos

in Windows 10 Customization
    dolby atmos: why cant I enable dolby atmos for home theatre? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-atmos/b8b31f3d-ccb6-43c2-a425-a9b25700ec2d
  8. DOLBY ATMOS FOR HOME THEATER

DOLBY ATMOS FOR HOME THEATER: Hello! Quick question: Does my surround system have to be Dolby Atmos, for it to work? Because when I set it on/to ''Dolby Atmos for Home Theatre'', I hear absolutely no sound! Does this have to do to the fact that the trial period has expired? Or because my AV Receiver...
  9. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

Dolby Atmos for Headphones: Hello, I was excited for the Creator's Update in large part because of the addition of Dolby Atmos for headphones. However, after installing Dolby Access and the required additional content, I see that I will only have a 30-day trial. I was under the impression this was...
  10. Logitech Z506 5.1 speakers

Logitech Z506 5.1 speakers: HI I am having trouble trying to get my Logitech Z506 5.1 sound to work, when i test the sound i get sound from the center. woofer and back speakers but none from the front speakers. When i try play music i am getting no sound at all. With windows 7 i had no problems , can...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do logitech z506 support dolby atmos

2. dolby 5.1 app for logitech z506

3. logitech 635 dolby atmos

4. how to use dolby in Logitech z506,
  5. logitech z506 dolby atmos,
  6. is the z506 dolbey ,
  7. logitech z606 dolby atmos,
  8. logitech z506 support dolby atmos?,
  9. dolby atmos logitech z506