Windows 10: Domain network status unavailable - privatefirewall program

Discus and support Domain network status unavailable - privatefirewall program in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So I ditched comodo and now use a tool recommened by many also free. One thing of note is I don't know how to solve this:... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Max Pen, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Max Pen Win User

Domain network status unavailable - privatefirewall program

So I ditched comodo and now use a tool recommened by many also free.

One thing of note is I don't know how to solve this:

https://gyazo.com/460d49c28a010058c7abe78b995eb3f8

Any of you have exp with privatefirewall?

And before you say it, I'm a power user and like what this palette offers me.

:)

Max Pen, Jul 14, 2018

2. active directory domain device is unavailable

Hi David,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

As per you post, you get an error message"Active Directory Domain Driver is Unavailable ", when trying to access the printer on your system and we are glad to assist you.

• Is your system connected to any domain network?
    • What is the make and model of the printer and system?

Let's try to follow these methods below, only if the computer is not connected to a Domain network and check, if it helps.

Method 1:

You may try to restart the Print Spooler service.

You must be logged on as an administrator to perform these steps.

a. Press Windows key + X. Type in services.msc and press Enter.

b. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

c. Right-click the Print Spooler service, and then click Properties.

d. On the General tab, next to Startup type, make sure that Automatic is selected.

e. If the service is not already running, under Service status, click Start, and then click OK. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

If the issue still persists, follow the Method 2.

Method 2:

Uninstall and reinstall the printer driver and check, if it works. Refer to these following steps to uninstall the printer driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “print queues” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “print queues” and click on “uninstall” the printer driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

e. After you have uninstalled the driver, then I suggest you to install the latest printer driver from the original equipment manufacturer's website.

For more information, refer to these links below, to fix your issue:

Fix printer problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Set or change your default printer

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/set-change-your-default-printer

Note: applies to Windows 10.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Jul 14, 2018
  4. Domain network status unavailable - privatefirewall program

I can't log in and domain problems

Hi Tucker,

There are several factors which might have affected the log in issue, namely: a restriction set by the network domain administrator, if your computer is connected to a network domain; or a recent update or program installed prior to the issue. To help you
    resolve the log-in issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Were there any changes made prior to the issue, or before the PC was reset?
    • Are you using a PC connected to a network domain?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have done in an attempt to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your prompt response.

Vanessa Oca, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

Domain network status unavailable - privatefirewall program

1. Domain network status unavailable - privatefirewall program - Similar Threads - Domain network status

2. webgl2 unavailable in graphics feature status

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    webgl2 unavailable in graphics feature status: computer: HP G62; graphic card: intelR HD Graphics;Driver Provider: Intel Driver Date: 11/26/2012Driver Version 8.15.10.2900Digital signer: MS Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher O.P: windows10 HomeBrowser: Chrome version: Chrome is up to dateVersion 121.0.6167.86...
  3. webgl2 unavailable in graphics feature status

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    webgl2 unavailable in graphics feature status: computer: HP G62; graphic card: intelR HD Graphics;Driver Provider: Intel Driver Date: 11/26/2012Driver Version 8.15.10.2900Digital signer: MS Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher O.P: windows10 HomeBrowser: Chrome version: Chrome is up to dateVersion 121.0.6167.86...
  4. network status

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network status: For some reason my network status says no internet secure. I cant access sites and sign in to any online. I just fire on my computer and suddenly got disconnected. I have a acer laptop and im just using a WIFI....
  5. network status

network status: For some reason my network status says no internet secure. I cant access sites and sign in to any online. I just fire on my computer and suddenly got disconnected. I have a acer laptop and im just using a WIFI....
  6. network status

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. windows 10 professional cannot open network folders although the network status is domain.

windows 10 professional cannot open network folders although the network status is domain.: I have windows 10 professional workstations at work, connected to a domain controller on Windows 2000 server to run our multi-user accounting software. Everything was working well until a recent windows update 2 months ago. After the update, we can see the computers are...
  8. Network Status

in Windows 10 Customization
    Network Status: Network Status App does not show availability of the WiFi hotspot created by my iPhone, but does allows connection with USB. I've confirmed that there software updates are not pending for iOS or Windows. I've also turned iPhone and laptop on/off and reset Network settings of...
  9. Network Status

Network Status: How do I change the Private network to Public Network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-status/c7a475b4-bce1-441b-808a-e700ca65dead
  10. Domain network status unavailable - privatefirewall program

Domain network status unavailable - privatefirewall program: So I ditched comodo and now use a tool recommened by many also free. One thing of note is I don't know how to solve this: https://gyazo.com/460d49c28a010058c7abe78b995eb3f8 Any of you have exp with privatefirewall? And before you say it, I'm a power user and like what...