Windows 10: Domain User Information Software Request

Discus and support Domain User Information Software Request in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, At my school, we have a piece of software (called RM MyConnect) which displays user information such as Full Name, Primary Group, PC Name,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by corriganc, Feb 22, 2017.

1. corriganc Win User

Domain User Information Software Request

Hi there,
    At my school, we have a piece of software (called RM MyConnect) which displays user information such as Full Name, Primary Group, PC Name, PC Location, Connectivity to the server etc. It also lets users log off, change their password, and lock the PC (if GPO allows).

I would like this program at home, in my domain environment, however, there is no way of getting this without purchasing the RM CC4 Package from RM Plc. (www.rm.co.uk) - something that is exclusive to schools.

I was wondering if anyone could create anything like this for me, that will run on Windows 8.1 and 10?

There are some images of the program below.

I would be very grateful if anyone could help me with this.

Domain User Information Software Request [​IMG]

Domain User Information Software Request [​IMG]

Kind Regards,
    Callum

:)

corriganc, Feb 22, 2017

2. Windows Hello (PIN/Finger Print) - Request not Supported

We've recently started using the PIN sign in for users at our company. Up until sometime early last week, all users that have configured this sign in method (included myself) are only able to login using our standard domain password and not the additional
    PIN/finger print sign in methods. The error I'm seeing shows "Request not Supported". Doing some searches online, I've been unable to find any information on this error specifically. With all that being said, all users are still able to sign in "the old way"
    with our standard passwords set (used for O365/email/domain login).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mark Kibble, Feb 22, 2017
  3. Windows server 2008 R2

I have created new software group policy on windows server 2008 R2 .we are using domain computers have completely created software install group policy and same time software also converted format .MSI to creating on sharing path but when is domain users
    login software is not installed automatically .how to set automatically domain users login when group policy software is installed.

sivakumar4, Feb 22, 2017
Thema:

Domain User Information Software Request

1. Domain User Information Software Request - Similar Threads - Domain User Information

2. Cached domain user

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cached domain user: Hello,We are currently facing an issue: we had a domain user with admin privileges, let's say "username123." This user account was disabled a few months ago. On all computers, the path C:/Users/username123 was changed to C:/Users/username123_old, and the registry key...
  3. Cached domain user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cached domain user: Hello,We are currently facing an issue: we had a domain user with admin privileges, let's say "username123." This user account was disabled a few months ago. On all computers, the path C:/Users/username123 was changed to C:/Users/username123_old, and the registry key...
  4. Government request for information

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Government request for information: So Last night all my microsoft Apps began to do an update. the description read something like this... "Your personal data, documents, photos, content and broswing history are being supplied to Goverment agency,their contractors, and representivives. blah blah....follow...
  5. User@Domain / Domain\User problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User@Domain / Domain\User problem: So I was checking my Windows 10 computer and saw that there was no domain, it was in a WORKGROUP. I needed to use the format "User@Domain" or "Domain\User" for something, and I do not know what to put. The username is just "User" and there is no password. submitted by...
  6. Request for information

Request for information: I work on a domain where users sign into their profile utilizing a common access card (CAC). These CACs have 4 certificates an ID, signature, authentication, and Encryption. Users utilize 1 certificate to log into computers. Since windows 10 has come to the domain our users...
  7. Users Information

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Users Information: I have a little mystery. I have just had to fully re-install Win 10 following a significant boot error. It now feels like I have two User accounts, both with admin rights. After the re-instal I signed back in with my normal Google Account and password and was off and...
  8. User Information Program

User Information Program: Hi there, At my school we have a piece of software (called RM MyConnect) which displays user information such as Full Name, Primary Group, PC Name, PC Location, Connectivity to the server etc. It also lets users log off, change their password, and lock the PC. I would...
  9. Domain users?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Domain users?: Our company has about 40 Laptops that all have windows 7 on them. Since they are all connected to our domain the GWX app will not appear on any. Would running the upgrade from a WIN 10 DVD activate properly? 9968
  10. "Users" Information Location

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Users" Information Location: Is it possible to move the entire "Users" directory from C drive to D drive and have it be recognized without doing anything special? I do a system image of my C drive regularly but my D drive is continuously backed up to a local NAS and I would like my user information...