Windows 10: Domain Users and Windows 10

Discus and support Domain Users and Windows 10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I upgraded from Windows 7 and my account transferred without an issue. My wife's account (who uses the same computer and we switch users) did not.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by salthouse, Oct 4, 2015.

1. salthouse Win User

Domain Users and Windows 10

I upgraded from Windows 7 and my account transferred without an issue.

My wife's account (who uses the same computer and we switch users) did not.

I ended up deleting her account and recreated a new one. She can log in, but the start button and action center do not appear when you click on them.

Has anyone else come across this?

Thanks in advance.

:)

salthouse, Oct 4, 2015
  2. Jerry Arp Win User

Windows 10 apps will not open

So I understand that if you're logged in as the local administrator that you can't use the Windows 10 apps. Problem is I'm logged in as a domain user and I'm getting the same error. Just to clarify, my domain user account is added as a local admin on my
    workstation. Is this what is causing this? All users are local administrators on their workstations and all users running Windows 10 are having this issue.

I also use Windows 10 with a domain account (different domain), and as before my domain account is added to the local machine as a local administrator. I do not have this problem. I'm confused :-/

Jerry Arp, Oct 4, 2015
  3. KB3194798 causes no domain login and no users and groups in manage

Hi Matt,

To help you with your concern regarding the cumulative update in Windows 10, let me suggest you to remove or delete the update. Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + I
    • Click Update & security then select Windows Update
    • Click Advanced options
    • Select View your updates History
    You can also just type Installed updates on the Start menu and right-click the cumulative update that you want to remove then click
    Uninstall.

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Oct 4, 2015
Thema:

Domain Users and Windows 10

1. Domain Users and Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Domain Users

2. After removing from the domain not getting other user option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After removing from the domain not getting other user option: ABCDef https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-removing-from-the-domain-not-getting-other/6791b8f8-5106-4c4a-9778-e1d32bde953f
  3. After removing from the domain not getting other user option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After removing from the domain not getting other user option: ABCDef https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-removing-from-the-domain-not-getting-other/6791b8f8-5106-4c4a-9778-e1d32bde953f
  4. After removing from the domain not getting other user option

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Server not operational when adding User to a trusting domain in Windows Server

in Windows 10 News
    Server not operational when adding User to a trusting domain in Windows Server: [ATTACH]If the Server is not operational message keeps troubling you when adding a trusted domain user to a trusted domain in Windows Server, then this post may help you resolve the issue. When you click Advanced in the Select Users, Computers, or Groups dialog box in Active...
  6. Show all domain users in the logon screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show all domain users in the logon screen: Hey!I have a Windows 10 PC that is part of a domain and has multiple Microsoft Entra ID accounts installed.How can I display all of those accounts in the Windows Logon screen?Right now it only shows the last account that logged in, but typing the email every time I need to...
  7. Show all domain users in the logon screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Show all domain users in the logon screen: Hey!I have a Windows 10 PC that is part of a domain and has multiple Microsoft Entra ID accounts installed.How can I display all of those accounts in the Windows Logon screen?Right now it only shows the last account that logged in, but typing the email every time I need to...
  8. Show all domain users in the logon screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Cached domain user

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cached domain user: Hello,We are currently facing an issue: we had a domain user with admin privileges, let's say "username123." This user account was disabled a few months ago. On all computers, the path C:/Users/username123 was changed to C:/Users/username123_old, and the registry key...
  10. Cached domain user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cached domain user: Hello,We are currently facing an issue: we had a domain user with admin privileges, let's say "username123." This user account was disabled a few months ago. On all computers, the path C:/Users/username123 was changed to C:/Users/username123_old, and the registry key...