Windows 10: Don't have access

Discus and support Don't have access in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I try and open a program but it says I have no access. I have gone on both drives and changed the security so everyone has full access, but once it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FoughtStatue, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Don't have access

I try and open a program but it says I have no access. I have gone on both drives and changed the security so everyone has full access, but once it comes to the program I want to run, an error saying it was denied comes up. No idea what is wrong. This is for a video game, and not a steam one.

:)

FoughtStatue, Jul 12, 2018

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jul 12, 2018
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jul 12, 2018
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Don't have access

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Don't have access

1. Don't have access - Similar Threads - Don't access

2. Help! I don't understand why I can't access my local sql server MSSQLLocalDB through visual...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I don't understand why I can't access my local sql server MSSQLLocalDB through visual...: I'm in college trying to take an introductory database course, and in order to do that, I have to connect to a local sql server. I went to tools--> SQL Server--> and --> New Query in Visual Studio 2022 to create a new SQL Query, but was met with this error whenever I tried...
  3. Help! I don't understand why I can't access my local sql server MSSQLLocalDB through visual...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! I don't understand why I can't access my local sql server MSSQLLocalDB through visual...: I'm in college trying to take an introductory database course, and in order to do that, I have to connect to a local sql server. I went to tools--> SQL Server--> and --> New Query in Visual Studio 2022 to create a new SQL Query, but was met with this error whenever I tried...
  4. Random You don't have permission to access this folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random You don't have permission to access this folder: I'm using Windows 11. My PC is setup with 2 accounts: My main administrator account and a second I use as a gaming frontend.My issue is that when I'm on my main account I randomly lose access to the files stored in the gaming user directory with a prompt saying 'You don't...
  5. Random You don't have permission to access this folder

Random You don't have permission to access this folder: I'm using Windows 11. My PC is setup with 2 accounts: My main administrator account and a second I use as a gaming frontend.My issue is that when I'm on my main account I randomly lose access to the files stored in the gaming user directory with a prompt saying 'You don't...
  6. boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password: Just a few weeks ago, I had to reset my computer because it was stuck in an infinite boot loop. Now, it is in another boot loop thanks to a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, but this time I can't access advanced startup as I don't know the password to the administrator account. I...
  7. boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password: Just a few weeks ago, I had to reset my computer because it was stuck in an infinite boot loop. Now, it is in another boot loop thanks to a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, but this time I can't access advanced startup as I don't know the password to the administrator account. I...
  8. boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password

9. How do I access background app permissions? They don't exist in my settings for Apps or Power.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I access background app permissions? They don't exist in my settings for Apps or Power.: Hi. I have had an issue with Xbox Live Party Chat where the app only recognizes my voice if I have the windows+g overlay open. That issue has been happening for about a month now and there was a little yellow triangle with and exclamation mark at the top which had no writing...
  10. How do I access background app permissions? They don't exist in my settings for Apps or Power.

How do I access background app permissions? They don't exist in my settings for Apps or Power.: Hi. I have had an issue with Xbox Live Party Chat where the app only recognizes my voice if I have the windows+g overlay open. That issue has been happening for about a month now and there was a little yellow triangle with and exclamation mark at the top which had no writing...