Windows 10: don't need Windows 10 and would like to go back to my previous Windows

Discus and support don't need Windows 10 and would like to go back to my previous Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there anyway to take Windows 10 off my system so I can go back to what I had before which was probably Windows 7. I am having a lot of trouble with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by georgvan, Jun 9, 2016.

1. georgvan Win User

don't need Windows 10 and would like to go back to my previous Windows

Is there anyway to take Windows 10 off my system so I can go back to what I had before which was probably Windows 7. I am having a lot of trouble with Windows 10 and I don't really need it.

:)

georgvan, Jun 9, 2016
  2. patrickYF Win User

would like to go back to the previous version of sticky; new version is not functional.

would like to go back to the previous version of sticky; new version is not functional.

patrickYF, Jun 9, 2016
  3. would like to go back to the previous version of sticky; new version is not functional.

Hi Partick,

To begin with, I would like to inform that Sticky Notes is a part of Windows feature which cannot be uninstalled or changed in any manner. However, you can try to reset the feature and check.

1. Navigate to Settings > System > Apps and Features > Sticky Notes.

2. Click on the app and select Advance Options and here click on
    Reset.

3. Once done, open Windows Store on the search bar type
    Microsoft Sticky Notes.

4. Launch the app from store and check if you are able to repair the feature.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 9, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

NavyLCDR, Jun 9, 2016
Thema:

1. don't need Windows 10 and would like to go back to my previous Windows - Similar Threads - don't need previous

2. If I go back to previous windows data would be lost or not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I go back to previous windows data would be lost or not?: I havd exceeded the 10days to go back but i am getting the option to go back to previous windows what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-go-back-to-previous-windows-data-would-be/a56e1242-05a5-40ab-b1a4-63c7212d3e46
  3. If I go back to previous windows data would be lost or not?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I go back to previous windows data would be lost or not?: I havd exceeded the 10days to go back but i am getting the option to go back to previous windows what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-go-back-to-previous-windows-data-would-be/a56e1242-05a5-40ab-b1a4-63c7212d3e46
  4. Go back to previous version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Go back to previous version of Windows 10: Hi if I use “go back to previous version of windows 10 does it go back to 1909 because 20h2 is so damn slow and if I did that will it delete my files on D: drive or just C: system drive...
  5. Windows 10 not going back to a previous update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 not going back to a previous update: Recently my games have been stuttering badly and i assume its windows 10 since i've tried everything else, but going to recovery in settings and rolling back from to a previous version of windows 10 doesn't change anything and it stays on 1909 released on may 12th, can i get...
  6. I don't like windows 10 how can I go back to the previous window

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't like windows 10 how can I go back to the previous window: Split from this thread. I don't like windows 10 how can I go back to the previous window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-like-windows-10-how-can-i-go-back-to-the/7f6245c5-af38-46f8-be61-d84f426f08a7
  7. going back to a previous date on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    going back to a previous date on Windows 10: how do i go back to settings on a previous date and get out of tablet mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/going-back-to-a-previous-date-on-windows-10/19dc87a0-cdc9-4b9b-835a-e12993359b06
  8. what previous versions of Windows would u like to see brought back?

in Windows 10 Customization
    what previous versions of Windows would u like to see brought back?: what features such as apps or games from previous versions of Windows would u like to see brought back? me I would like for them to bring back pinball (3d pinball Space Cadet), minesweeper, reversi, tetris?, movie maker, screen savers and maybe old school defrag [ATTACH]...
  9. Go back to previous

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Go back to previous: After recent Ten updates, this Toshiba Satellite M645 S 4070 is out of order. 1. wireless is unable to turn on. 2. touchpad and pointer stopped working. 3. unable to go to BIOS menu. they were working before the updates. After I reset Ten to previous version from...
  10. Go Back to the Previous Version of Windows in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Go Back to the Previous Version of Windows in Windows 10: How to: Go Back to the Previous Version of Windows in Windows 10 How to Go Back to Previous Version of Windows in Windows 10 When you Windows.old[/b] folder in the root directory of the Windows 10 drive as a backup. This backup will allow you to be able to go back to...