Windows 10: Don't Open Media File in Groove Music and Movies & TV

Discus and support Don't Open Media File in Groove Music and Movies & TV in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone! After I installed Windows 10, I can not hear music by Groove Music software, Windows Media Player and video Movies & TV software. If... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by neversayloveyou, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Don't Open Media File in Groove Music and Movies & TV

Hello everyone!
    After I installed Windows 10, I can not hear music by Groove Music software, Windows Media Player and video Movies & TV software.
    If I open the song by Groove Music by double-click the song, then get the error as shown below
    If I open the video using Windows Media Player or play video Movies & TV is very short and lag like "slow motion". I tried to download VLC on and be a similar situation
    I tried to download K-Lite Code Pack to install and can only watch and listen with Media Player Classic ....

My Teamview ID code: 587 188 910 - PA: 6119 (21:09:00 - 03/08/2015 VietNam)
    Pro x64 Windows 10 Active

Please guide me how to solve

:)

neversayloveyou, Aug 2, 2015
  2. Smittychat., Aug 2, 2015
  3. Groove Music and Movies & TV app are not working on Windows 10

Original title: Groove Music and Movies & TV app on W10

Groove Music and Movies & TV app not working in W10, Tech support team recommended me to go for OS re-installation to fix this bug. it's about 4GB file. the possible reason may be installation of corrupted update files that came from Microsoft itself. Do
    look into my chat session number 1325962302.

RavithejSingh, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Don't Open Media File in Groove Music and Movies & TV

1. Don't Open Media File in Groove Music and Movies & TV - Similar Threads - Don't Open Media

2. Groove music, photos and movies and TV. It does not work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Groove music, photos and movies and TV. It does not work: Hi. Groove Music, Photos and Movies & TV don't work on my Windows 10 Pro view. 20H2. I don't know what happens, this error appears when I try to open a video or a photo or even an MP3 file. Tried the troubleshooter but it didn't fix anything. Is there any way to fix this...
  3. Groove music, photos and movies and TV. It does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Groove music, photos and movies and TV. It does not work: Hi. Groove Music, Photos and Movies & TV don't work on my Windows 10 Pro view. 20H2. I don't know what happens, this error appears when I try to open a video or a photo or even an MP3 file. Tried the troubleshooter but it didn't fix anything. Is there any way to fix this...
  4. Groove music, photos and movies and TV. It does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Groove music, Photos and Movies & TV. Not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Groove music, Photos and Movies & TV. Not working: Hi. Groove music, Photos and Movies & TV Are not working on my Windows 10 Pro I don't know what's wrong, I'm getting this error when i try to open a video or photo or even MP3 file [ATTACH] Is there is a way i can fix this? I tried troubleshooter but it fixed nothing....
  6. Movies & tv, groove music and windows media player fail to play and show error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Movies & tv, groove music and windows media player fail to play and show error: Trying to open any video or song on my pc with Groove music or Movies & tv gives me a "Can't play" error with the error code 0x8007060e. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling them as other threds suggessted but that didn't change anything. I can watch them with VLC...
  7. Error 0xc00d4e86 in Xbox Music, Movies & TV, Groove Music, WMP apps

in Windows 10 News
    Error 0xc00d4e86 in Xbox Music, Movies & TV, Groove Music, WMP apps: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In today’s post, we will examine the cause and then provide the remediation to the error 0xc00d4e86 you might encounter with Windows 10 native media like Xbox Music, Windows Media Player, Groove Music, or Movies & TV apps when you [...] This post Error...
  8. MUSIC, MOVIES, TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MUSIC, MOVIES, TV: In Windows Media Player (Yeah, I'm old-school and I like it!), how does one paste new album art on an album file? Also, is there any useful online source for WMP help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-movies-tv/b85a7b7b-005d-48ec-ad83-df444940fa3e"
  9. Movies & TV and GROOVE will not find files on network

Movies & TV and GROOVE will not find files on network: When I first installed Windows 10, the Movie app would find my files on my windows server without any issues. Then I did an updated and they went away. Another update and they came back. The same thing happens with Groove too. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, have...
  10. Adding Media to Groove Music and Movies and TV Apps

Adding Media to Groove Music and Movies and TV Apps: I have all my media, music and movies sitting on a ReadyNAS 516 and have the shares mapped to Win 10 just fine. I can access all my media from the OS and other applications just fine. The issue is when I add "where to look" from both Groove Music and Movies and TV app, they...