Windows 10: Dont succed connecting microphone to windows 10

Discus and support Dont succed connecting microphone to windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bought new microphone today and Try using also bose oe soudnlink, Both wont work. How can I fix it? WIndows 10, English. I double click on "rear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NadavT1, Jul 19, 2018.

1. NadavT1 Win User

Dont succed connecting microphone to windows 10

Bought new microphone today and Try using also bose oe soudnlink,

Both wont work.

How can I fix it?

WIndows 10, English.

I double click on "rear mic"

its appering as working but when I try to speak - it wont showing any voice.

:)

NadavT1, Jul 19, 2018

2. Microphone connection

Hi,

Regarding your query with your microphone connection, we suggest to answer the following questions below:

• What is the make and model of your microphone?
    • What is the specs of your microphone?

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Microphone issues

Hi Michael,

Here are the possible reasons why you're getting an error "The microphone did not pick anything up" when using it:

• Incorrect settings (microphone is not set as default device)
    • Corrupted or outdated driver
    • Faulty device

For us to isolate the issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue(e.g. Windows updates)?
    • Have you tried connecting other microphone to your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting the microphone to the other computer?

In the meantime, we suggest running the Recording Audio Troubleshooter to find and repair problems with recording sound. We also suggest checking if your microphone is set as your default recording device. For troubleshooting steps, please see
    Geethu B's on this
    link.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jul 19, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Dont succed connecting microphone to windows 10 - Similar Threads - Dont succed connecting

2. Airpods connect but dont connect audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods connect but dont connect audio: im having a issue where only my airpods dont work with my of i have other speakers that work my airpods connect but also dont connect its very strange it says they are connected but in network manager and in my audio select area they dont show and they also dont make the...
  3. Airpods connect but dont connect audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods connect but dont connect audio: im having a issue where only my airpods dont work with my of i have other speakers that work my airpods connect but also dont connect its very strange it says they are connected but in network manager and in my audio select area they dont show and they also dont make the...
  4. Airpods connect but dont connect audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my headphones dont connect

my headphones dont connect: my headphones dont connect to my computer i troubleshoot but it still doesnt connect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headphones-dont-connect/2d696b18-2fd5-4783-a285-0aa46ec756d6
  6. microphone not connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microphone not connected: I've been using my laptop for two years now. However, just yesterday the microphone stops working and saying microphone is not detected. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-not-connected/35e401f8-3c7d-45c0-bd42-61c8766c5a5f
  7. microphone not connected

microphone not connected: I've been using my laptop for two years now. However, just yesterday the microphone stops working and saying microphone is not detected. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-not-connected/35e401f8-3c7d-45c0-bd42-61c8766c5a5f
  8. microphone not connected

9. Microphone not connected

Microphone not connected: My microphone does not connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-not-connected/1016585b-cd5d-4d5b-8ac3-b1bcd601aafc
  10. Microphone Broke and privacy settings dont open

Microphone Broke and privacy settings dont open: For about a month now my mic has been not working, i presume it to be the pc because it stopped working after the pc crashed one day. I've looked up a multitude of fixes, but the only one that could be my answer is using privacy settings, but every time I open the microphone...