Windows 10: don't use password

Discus and support don't use password in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; when I start my computers first thing in the morning or when I restart my pc at anytime is there a way to bypass the logon password Thanks. jERRY 40461 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by jerrypc1, Feb 10, 2016.

1. jerrypc1 Win User

don't use password

when I start my computers first thing in the morning or when I restart my pc at anytime is there a way to bypass the logon password Thanks. jERRY

:)

jerrypc1, Feb 10, 2016
  2. lacrumb Win User

I don't want to use a password to log on

Did you click on Apply at the bottom of the box?

lacrumb, Feb 10, 2016
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    I don't want to use a password to log on

Hi,

In order to assist you better, I would like to know the following query:

Are you using Microsoft account or Local account to login?

If you are using Microsoft account follow the steps below to eliminate the login password:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type netplwiz and hit enter.

• From the Window that appear uncheck user must enter a username and a password to use this computer.

• It will ask for the Password, enter the current password.

If you are using Local account follow the steps below to eliminate the login password:

• Press Windows + X key.

• From the jump menu select Control Panel.

• On the Top right click on view by and select
      large icons.

• Go to User Accounts.

• Click on Manage another account.

• Select the Local account and hit Change Password.

• Enter the current password and leave the new password fields blank.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Juzar_Ali, Feb 10, 2016
  4. jerrypc1 Win User
    jerrypc1, Feb 10, 2016
  5. If it worked out well for you, then your thank you is enough for me.

COMPUTIAC Guest, Feb 10, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    Your thread has since been moved to the appropriate forum.

Now you should be able to see the "thumb up" icon under Computiac's reply.

davidhk, Feb 10, 2016
  7. jerrypc1 Win User

don't use password

Thanks Davidhk Jerry *Smile

jerrypc1, Feb 10, 2016
  8. boskey Win User
    Hi Everybody, I do not want to put a password in every time I move away from computer, ie, shut down , restart, sleep or change users. I have followed all the instructions given with some success except sleep mode I have done the unclick the box routine but it don't work I have reconfigured my other computer which is 3 feet from this one and coming off the same router it seems to me that I must have a different Windows 10 to everybody else HELP!!

boskey, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

don't use password

1. don't use password - Similar Threads - don't password

2. My pc don't allow me to enter password and throws me back to home screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc don't allow me to enter password and throws me back to home screen: While I try to click on the screen to enter password it suddenly throws me to home screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-dont-allow-me-to-enter-password-and-throws/5f3e802b-6ca2-4951-8aa4-c23264e13761
  3. My pc don't allow me to enter password and throws me back to home screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc don't allow me to enter password and throws me back to home screen: While I try to click on the screen to enter password it suddenly throws me to home screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-dont-allow-me-to-enter-password-and-throws/5f3e802b-6ca2-4951-8aa4-c23264e13761
  4. My pc don't allow me to enter password and throws me back to home screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...: So I tried to log in to access my computer which is a Dell laptop, with Windows 10, and I didn't have access to the internet at the time, so it kept telling me my account was offline and I couldn't get past the log in screen.But instead of changing to my local account which...
  6. I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...

I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...: So I tried to log in to access my computer which is a Dell laptop, with Windows 10, and I didn't have access to the internet at the time, so it kept telling me my account was offline and I couldn't get past the log in screen.But instead of changing to my local account which...
  7. I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. My laptop is giving a black screen before login, but my passwords don't work when I want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is giving a black screen before login, but my passwords don't work when I want to...: Mentioned above is my current predicament. I can't access my laptop because of the black screen, and when on advanced recovery when I try to recover my laptop, my passwords for my accounts do not work. When I click the I have forgotten my password, it only says to login on...
  9. My laptop is giving a black screen before login, but my passwords don't work when I want to...

My laptop is giving a black screen before login, but my passwords don't work when I want to...: Mentioned above is my current predicament. I can't access my laptop because of the black screen, and when on advanced recovery when I try to recover my laptop, my passwords for my accounts do not work. When I click the I have forgotten my password, it only says to login on...
  10. My laptop is giving a black screen before login, but my passwords don't work when I want to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging